TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 27, 2013 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
from my own experience,when a person gets Christinas age,its unlikely she will change her mind about wanting children.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And would Owen actually want to be the one to curtail his career for the benefit of his child?

The Little Couple, Jen and Bill, are about to adopt their second child and they agreed from the beginning that Bill would be the primary caregiver since Jen is a busy doctor (and she's not a surgeon or er doc, but still has very long days when she is on call). Clearly she is heavily involved, but Bill's company runs out of his home and they have the pet boutique nearby as well.

But that's not Cristina. Owen loves her but not enough to let her be her. She loves him, enough to give him up because she can see she lacks what he wants.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sandra O is leaving after this next season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This morning in on The Showbiz Top 5 they said that Ms. Rimes (can't spell her name) said that they would give Christina Yang's character the ending she deserved. Should be an interesting season!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
OH NO !! Sandra is such a good actress. She transcends her ethnicity. After so many years I can understand her wanting to move on. I'll be watching any movies or TV she does. One of my favorite movies is Sideways.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I started watching Grey's just because I enjoyed her so much in Sideways. It's a whole new show with so few of the originals still in it.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The article I read yesterday said that they plan to keep Greys on for as many years as we'll watch and with as many original cast members as they can. It also said that Meredith, Derek, Alex, Bailey, & The Chief's (and when I say "The Chief" I mean Richard cuz in my heart he'll always be Chief) contracts are up at the end of this season. They all nearly bailed two years ago, I can't see all five of them staying on past their contract end...especially Patrick Dempsey. I have a feeling with Sandra Oh leaving this season, the show will start to tank and we'll be seeing something that's not even close to what it used to be. Maybe they should quit while they're ahead instead of just fading off into oblivion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That's a tough call, though. er certainly went on beyond the originals, never quite as exhilarating but certainly kept me watching and I wasn't alone in that.

But I WILL hate seeing Sandra leave, that's for sure. She is just so talented and I love the character too.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought that ER hung on pretty well with new actors. I watched it longer than I watched Grey's.

Lenora74

05-28-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lenora74 a private message Print Post    
I also thought ER stayed on too long. I watched it and stuck with it, but i thought, it did really need to end long before it did.

After that I vowed, I would never stay with a show after I lost interest.

I think with this many contracts up, they need to just end on a high note. The new cast of drs I dont really care much for. I will decide after this season if I will stick with it or not depending on who leaves.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I was a faithful viewer (never missed an episode) until this past season. When they killed off Lexie and Dr. McSteamy, I was officially done. I did try watching the first episode of last season. Talk about depressing. I guess I shouldn't hold it against them as we have seen them kill off other favorites (like George), but Lexie was one of the few characters on this show that I found totally likable. On one hand I miss watching Grey's. On the other hand, imo, it's no longer the Grey's that I couldn't wait to see each week. Sandra Oh was also a favorite. Sorry to hear she is leaving. She is such a good actress though that I can hardly wait to watch whatever she might be appearing in next.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of with Lenora. I still enjoy watching the show. It has its ups and downs - good and bad episodes - but I still enjoy watching the progression of the characters as they grow and mature (or in some cases - NOT!). Whether the show continues or not, and whether I continue watching it or not, depends on what happens with some of my favorite characters.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wow - amazing episode. I loved how Meredith was calmly sitting in her hospital room pretty much orchestrating everything going on in the hospital (and how she is still the character the rest of them revolve around). I love how she was there for Derek when he needed her, was there for Callie when she needed her, and how Christina was her support system. I like how they tied in the old and the new by bringing in the George/Jello story (and having it blatantly plagiarized). I'm so happy it was a 2-hour premiere - it deserved every moment.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes. It was good. Very good. I'm still enjoying it as much as ever.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I'll miss Tina's character. :-( She always cracked me up with her antics. Laughing at Torres drinking down the wine and Shepard just watching her. lol So far, even with all the crazy drama, it's been very good tonight.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
is it terrible to say as soon as Tina went into the room, i thought 'oh, good Richard is not going to die!'?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
By the way, when did Avery grow up so much? He handled both his mother and April with a great deal of finesse. It was good to see him show maturity.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
The only part I didn't like was when Christina told Baily that she owned the hospital and she was ordering her to not operate on Richard. I was hoping that with the doctors owning the hospital, they would never hold that over anyone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The other thing that irritated me was Avery's mother coming in and berating the staff. Legally she wasn't even supposed to have any information on Richard since she wasn't the person given the legal right. Meredith, if she wanted to, could have blocked all her access to Richard.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed last night a lot. Except for two things: Arizona and Mrs. Avery (can't remember her name). Arizona has always, since day one, rubbed me the wrong way. And it looks like this year is going to be no exception. I wish she would just go away and stay away.

And Roxi's right. Throughout the entire episode I was wondering why Avery's mom thought she had any right at all regarding Richard. She's not his wife, she wasn't listed as his medical proxy. All she is to him is a girlfriend. She could have been kicked out of the hospital with the antics she was pulling. Ugh, she's annoying.

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I may have missed it but what to the couple who Avery married? Did she die or did they just not tell or show us ?

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Avery's mother's foundation may be the biggest stockholder in the hospital, but that does not give her the right to a patient's chart. Interns dead tired after a long shift going out with the firemen is also silly. Most job accidents occur near the end of a shift. At least April made the right choice. This frees up Avery to have a new girlfriend this season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They never concluded the storyline of the couple Avery married. I'm hoping the antibiotics work personally. I love a happy ending.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
But Vsmart, he already has a girlfriend. The intern (who I'm not thrilled with that pairing either). I hope he finds someone more mature and more of a match for him. He deserves it.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Plus we need the Avery eye candy if Owen-Christina are over. Maybe Bailey's husband will return.