TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through November 04, 2013 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Was it a mastiff or more likely, mastiff mix? Whatever it was, I think it had cropped ears and it looked a bit weird to me.

Mastiff pictures at google

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Sanfran - It does look a lot like some of the pictures, so I think you might be right. It was huge!

How did James Spader know that it was an assist dog?

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Did the wife mention it?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thought Spader was just saying that it was an assist dog to get the person on the phone to give up info about the dog quickly.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...this last episode was gross; could do without looking at the wounds. I hope they stop with the grossness. Next weeks episode looks very interesting with her husband.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I was not keen on the last episode. I think they went too far with the gore. A good storyline should stand on it's own without so many over the top bloody scenes.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The FBI folks sure shot a lot and drive crazy !
The storyline with the hubby is getting good. The "bad" husband reminds me of a taller version of Fiona's "bad" boyfriend on that Showtime series with Wm.H.Macy. He is just taller, but they sure look alike.Or could that possibly be the same person ?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was grossed out by the gore, too, and totally missed him putting the memory card inside his wound (had my hand in front of my eyes). Hubby had to tell me about it. Ick!

Still love this show. Writing is good and Spader is outstanding. Can't figure out who those guys are that are surveilling Keen's house. Are they good guys or bad guys? And still not sure whether her hubby is good or bad. So many mysteries!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well last nights episode was better, not so gruesome. I'm still suspicious of her husband. I finally remembered where I had seen her husband before and it was in the show over the summer "666" about the haunted building. He played a married writer who has an affair.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I was a bit bored with the show last night, to be honest. I think it lacked its usual "oomph". And her acting seemed weak again, imo. But Spader was, as usual, wonderful. I just don't know how long he'll be able to hold it together on his own.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree Holly, her acting is weak.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The husband always makes me think of Clark Kent/Superman. If he took off those big glasses no one would recognise him ;).

I thought the whole story yesterday was just a bit off.

If hubby is innocent and found the box of his own stuff under the floor, would he accuse his FBI(ish) wife of putting it there or would he just freak out and ask for her help? I'd have thought he'd ask for help. And would he really be so brave to call her bluff on bringing him in when he (as an innocent man) would most likely be pretty terrified about what would happen to him?

If hubby is guilty and went to open the box then realised that someone else (probably wifey) had opened it recently would he really think accusing her of opening would be the best option? How did he know he would be safe when he called her bluff?

And then at the end they quite clearly said Reddington hired the woman to kill that guy. Why doesn't he get prosecuted?

Bugged me more than usual, this episode. But boy, James Spader is compelling.

Horsemom2

05-09-2011

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Horsemom2 a private message Print Post    
The husband is actor Ryan Eggold.
The writer in 666 Park Avenue is Robert Buckley and was on One Tree Hill. They just look similar because of the glasses.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Last night I was hoping to get answers as to whether or not the hubby is friend or foe. All of a sudden the show ended and I said out loud: "it's over ?". I felt as if if I had just consumed a meal but was still hungry.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing the question "is the husband good or bad" will be a continuing story line.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I just hope the writers straighten some things out, and soon, or it's going to get too convoluted and frustrating (as did Revenge) to hold people's interest for long. We need some answers, e.g, Why would Red not only set the husband up as a spy but then he also supposedly put a photo of the hub in the assassin's bedroom after telling FBI gal she was the husband's lover, and why did he pay the assassin to kill that guy, etc. etc. Too many unanswered questions!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think it will turn out that the hubby really is a baddy.

For some reason, I tend to trust the villain (Reddington) a lot more than than I trust the "good guys".

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Horsemom2--Thanks for the correction. He sure looks like Robert Buckley!

I was just happy this episode wasn't as gruesome.

Kitt--I too was wondering a few of your questions as well!

Ann

09-27-2005

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
``I think it will turn out that the hubby really is a baddy.

For some reason, I tend to trust the villain (Reddington) a lot more than than I trust the "good guys".``

I feel the same. I think the assassin named Red just to make it appear the husband isn`t the spy. I think he`s guilty as sin!

By the way, did anyone else think the assassin looked like the actress who played ``fake`` Amanda on Revenge?

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
We thought the assassin was Amanda on Revenge as well. If it was, she did a great job of changing her persona and fitting the role so well.

Capecodkathy

07-10-2005

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Capecodkathy a private message Print Post    
My husband and I also thought the assassin was Amanda from Revenge... just checked IMDB and yes it was. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1760272/filmoyear?ref_=nm_ql_5

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ah, so that's why I recognized her. I liked her a lot better in this part.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks CapeC and everyone else.
I find Red comforting, unlike the blond detective who seem to know everything and always too eager. I like how sometimes Red shows no interest in a case until he hears something she repeats; "that's my girl" he said as she explains the outcome of part of the case. (I think Red know she is capable of a lot more than her boss is making use of.)

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
The middle and ending was preempted here in NY by a news report. Why did that lady want to buy a house with cash and what happened after keen shot the killer? Thanks!!!!

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Seabreeze, i will look at it again if by Tuesday evening no one answers i will do my best to explain.