TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Sleepy Hollow: Archive through October 02, 2013 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch last night? I really liked it. The previews of upcoming episodes make it seem like a fun ride.

Treasure

06-26-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Treasure a private message Print Post    
Yes! That was a great start to the series.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet but I've recorded it. Glad to hear you liked it and are giving it a good review!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
It was all sorts of crazy. Gives me something to look forward to on Mondays.

Hope it keeps up the pace.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I loved it! Pleasantly surprised.

Scout

01-19-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Definitely crazy, but fun. Was sad to see both Cho and the sheriff out so early. I said in the Sci-Fi thread that this reminds me a lot of Supernatural. Am very interested to find out more backstory on the two witch covens and more flashbacks to Ichabod's time period.
I also hope they give us a backstory on how the priest was able to attempt to chain the headless horsemen.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
DVR is set for this show ongoing and I had a long distance phone call so maybe I will get to it later but looking forward to this series.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We liked it. It seems like it's going to be rather creepy/scary. I like how they worked the end of the world to the Sleepy Hollow story. Loved Ichabod, another very good looking Brit.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it. The story really flew at a fast pace with all that was going on! The cast seemed quite nicely cast and even the opening song was well chosen.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Very well done show! The guys who did "Fringe" are the brains behind this, so it should be a pretty thrilling series. And I agree about the lead actor - he is one tasty critter!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I hope this show lasts more than a few episodes. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they're working a mythos into the story. The deputy/detective female looks a lot like Kerry Washington...I think that's probably by design after the success of Washington's show.

I loved the first episode...they worked in more than I thought they could. Creepy good is what I like, so I'm hoping for the best with this one. I'll be watching until it's cancelled.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know for sure if its staying on Mondays? I saw one for a sleepy hollow encore for 9/16 which is a Friday. And then I saw the Monday and watched it. I really hope it stays on Mondays.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Silly me. I guess they are just going to show it again on Friday night..

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
"Please allow me to introduce myself"

Great song to start what looks to be a great show!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sportsfan, and you know they had to pay the Stones a ton of money to use it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw a thread for this show, but can't find it. Just watched the show. They showed it again tonight. I figured this would be right up my alley. It's kinda Stephen King-esque. I'm interested in it now. And the guy playing Ichabod is very cute!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bump :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show and like how they interjected humor throughout. I looked up the actor (Tom Mison) on IMDb and was surprised he was in another movie I have seen multiple times. He played Bingley in 'Lost in Austen'! LOL! It cracked me up as I would have never associated the two being played by the same actor. I guess that's why it is called "acting" huh?

Here he is as Bingley...

http://www.cinemotions.com/photos-Orgueil-et-quiproquos-tt114669

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Another new fan here. I hope it has some time and develops. The cast and characters reminded me a bit of Grimm and Person of Interest. Can't wait for the next episode.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I watched and I'm intrigued, but not won over yet. I hope it doesn't dive too deeply into the biblical side. I find the witch element interesting and the history elements fun. I'll watch again and see where it's headed.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I'm just the opposite of you. I don't like the witch/occult elements. To each his own, I guess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched my recording. Everyone knows that I'm a puss and I was kind of scared. But then again, the first few episodes of Lost scared me, but then I got over it and was addicted for six years. As long as it doesn't get too creepy and scary, I think I can hang with this show.

Windowbox, I'm with you. I'm not into the witch/occult elements. I think that is what is freaking me out about the show.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
From Monday's episode:

Jennie Mills: "What’s your name, Tall, Dark and British?”

Ichabod Crane: “Ichabod Crane.”

Jennie Mills: ”What do your friends call you? Icky?”

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Still enjoying the show. So much stuff is on Monday night, that I have to tape SH on a vcr. Hubby and I then watch it on Tuesday. We both like it.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
This is kinda of an end of world show, what with the 4 horsemen and all. Ichabod and Abby are the two witnesses...everything else is gravy, yeah?

I guess this is set in a universe that never heard the headless horseman tale, because nobody recognizes Crane's name. So, not OUR universe.