TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 02, 2013 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I loved the beginning! She was so shocked because he was so serious.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I really didn't know where they would go last season with Castle's proposal, but so glad she said YES!!

Great first show with Beckett going to DC. No way was Castle going to stay out of things! LOL!! Love Lisa Edelstein and she was a great addition to the show. Don't know how the're going to work this but, I want to see them get back to Ryan, Esposito, Martha and Alexis.

Not much of a cliffhanger, was it? Does anyone really think Castle is going to die??

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Aren't federal agents assigned to other cities at times?

And no, unless we are going to do an entire season like "24" I don't think Castle is going to die.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
They had me until the "one day to live" business. Made me groan. VERY overdone!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Too much. They already did the one with her standing on a bomb - which was surprisingly better than I thought it would be.

I hope it doesn't get all sappy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Psych got ruined for me when two of them hooked up.

Jennywa

07-17-2003

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jennywa a private message Print Post    
Please, let's get back to crime in NYC. No more of this espionage stuff!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Pretty weak start to the season.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I agree! Let's get back to NY normalcy please. I'm not a fan of episodes when they are racing against the clock to save the main character's life. You know it's going to happen yet they spend 2 hours getting there. I wasn't thrilled with the first two so far.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Lisa Edelstein has said she is in a 3 episode arc so guessing next week we will see Beckett/Castle heading home. Was wondering for awhile if they were trying to set up a spin-off of sorts for Edelstein, haven't heard anything though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think Kate was happy with the fact that there were going to be no repercussions for the General. That doesn't fit in with her character.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
They're definitely in NYC next week. I like the new characters, but I don't they're here for long.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Kate just can't play politics, can she...and good for her!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Dang football game last night!! Delayed DWTS until 1:37am this morning and Castle isn't going to be shown until 3:00am tomorrow morning!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I feel your pain, the damn baseball game cut into my rerun at 3:30 (they couldn't wait until the end!!) and it was one I didn't remember the ending!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oooh I loved last night's episode. It was good old-fashioned Castle. He even wore his Writer vest. "She dotted the I." Great episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This is "must see TV" at my house - one of those shows my daughter and I always watch together. I loved this episode - especially the part where the father is going to stand by his daughter. I'm glad the boyfriend didn't turn out to be a bad guy and the daughter didn't turn out to be crazy.

And, of course, that Beckett got her job back (and hopefully will have someone fumigate her desk).

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Best line last night: "This just became my favorite case!" Love this show!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I do too. I don't know how much they pay the writers on this show but they are worth every penny - they keep it fresh and funny (although how Alexis can get herself mixed up with the likes of Pi I don't know!).

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I snoozed off. What happened to the "time traveling" guy (last I saw he'd left the police station)?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
You missed the best part, Konamouse!

The "time traveler" was heading for the door to leave the police station and he turned a corner in a corridor with Castle only a a couple of feet behind him...and in the couple of seconds it took for Castle to round that same corner, the "time traveler" had somehow completely vanished. Castle was a bit freaked out.

Then just a moment later, Beckett accidentally spilled coffee on that original note and then she looked up and saw their copy of that note on the board (the copy they had been using since earlier in the case, before they found the original) and then she realized that the coffee stain on the copy exactly matched the stain she had just that moment caused.

Crazy guy really was a time traveler! But both Beckett and Castle were each so freaked out that they kept it to themselves.

Perfect ending.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they made it look as though there really was a time traveler, or else it would have been just some sad delusional guy with a great imagination!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Excellent episode! I so agree with you, Roxip! The Castle writers are worth every penny they are paid and more. I love a show that surprises me!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Please Vote!!! LOL

Nathan Fillion‏@NathanFillion1h
There's a Bromance People's Choice category?! If there is a God, Ryan and Espo!

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=130031&cid=39743

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
So, is anyone else over the Alexis storyline? I watched Monday's episode finally and even as an "adult" at 18 or 19, I never would have talked to my parents like that. (And I likely would have moved in with a boyfriend over their dead bodies at that age too ... but that's another story).

I hope they get rid of Pi soon.