TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 22, 2013 users admin

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I liked the one scene where Shaw was gnawing on a steak in the background when John was on the phone after the op. Cracked me up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The scene with the steak also cracked me up.

Who was the guy that went into that pawn shop after the shootout and took the lunchbox off the counter?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That was Elias's employee. The one who left when Carter and Elias spoke.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, thanks Brenda.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I LOVE that Shaw and Root are back in full swing this season - i didnt think we needed extra characters but they both are so "must watch" - Shaw to give that extra humor with John and Root, well just because she is Root... the whole "a new god came in ...2002...." was a great twist in between her rant on everything she knew about that whacko psychiatrist. :-)

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize Amy Acker would be a regular, also. Just heard about Sarah Shahi. They're such diverse characters that it makes it interesting. Also hope to see more Elias and that HR Big Dog. Interspersed with the cool standalone stories that made this show great, of course.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Who else is watching? Loving this show. Not sure I understand everything with Root. So now the computer is talking to her? But the computer also sent a message to Harold that tipped him off about Root's pending escape.

I love that they alluded that Reese and that leggy brunette are "special" friends. :-) I wasn't sure I was going to like having Shaw be a key player, but I'm enjoying it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching. I like the freshness of this season too.

I think the computer was trying to save Root's life, as it is somewhat programmed to do. She was going to be murdered.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think John and Zoey make an attractive couple. I thought John looked like a little love-struck puppy when he was waiting outside for her so he could walk her home.

I also like having Shaw as a key player.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I always thought they should get together -- they'd make the most beautiful babies. LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Remember last season's episode when they were playing the married couple out in suburbia? I thought, "Oh yeah... they're doing it."

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
In this week's ep, I knew I'd seen the guy who played the "lady killer" before and that he'd played a creep. Took a bit of searching, but finally found that he was on The Following!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Good sleuthing Brenda. I kept thinking I missed something in the P of I story. Probably can expect more Following alum since Kara is from that show, too.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
He was also one of the two leads on Common Law, and had a bit part in "The Avengers" movie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's where I recognized him from - Common Law!! It was driving me crazy where I knew him from.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode sure had a strange ending.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie. It was quite the surprise.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The good news is that at least Bear is getting a bigger role. I was nervousin' that he was sick last night at the vet's office.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the ending was a surprise, but for me a welcome surprise. We haven't seen a glimpse of John's dark side in a while (didn't he dispose of a body with chemicals in season 1). I'm glad we saw it again. Really both parties were guilty of evil doings, so he let them take each other out.

And yes, loved that Bear was in on the ruse. LOL.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Okay...am I the only one that's still hung up on Bear's new collar that none of the group has admitted buying?

I'm surprised that a group as small, secretive and careful as these guys see a new collar on their dog, ask each other who bought it, but no one comes forth....and then they just drop the subject.

I'm convinced there must be a camera or some kind of bug in that collar and that Root has something to do with it.....unless I missed something.

As I recall, the last person who was asked if she bought the collar was Shaw, who seemed preoccupied with Bear when asked, and she never gave a definitive answer to the question.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was under the impression that Shaw bought the collar and that they knew she bought it. Also the HUGE bone. I think it was 2 episodes ago? And then notice how John smirked when he came in the room and Bear left Shaw to run over to him. Shaw adores that dog. I'm convinced she's buying the collar and toys. And that they basically are teasing her about it. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I also "got the impression" that it was Shaw, but it felt uncertain that was the case (to me)...but that makes more sense than everyone just dropping the matter if they really didn't know where it came from. :-)

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Where Shaw hid the bug:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Bear's collar

I am so relieved about Joss.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That's my guess too Gidget. :-)

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Okay...I haven't read what's in the box above, but I'd bet we have the same thought. I speculate that that yes, Shaw did get the collar for Bear AND yes, the collar is bugged!

Great episode....we finally got some kind of back story about Shaw. I've had a hard time with that character because Sarah Shahi, the actress who plays her, was the main character on Fairly Legal and she had such a fun outgoing personality on that show. It's difficult seeing her having to be so emotionally "flat" on POI. Hopefully, her character will soften some along the way...