TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 25, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks legalboxer, I didn't realize that.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I added the "at least for now" because you know how soaps are - people are as dead as you get and still come back if they want :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so true.

Man Olivia can do a really good ugly cry.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Brad?? Really? I figured Britt stole one of Dante and Lulu's embryo's and so that storyline would work out positively.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy - rumor has it that that theory might be true and the Brad storyline is just one last lie - the way he talks to Britt doesnt make it perfectly clear that he actually did donate eventhough he did say that to Felix - is it possible this might have been a plan B if Patrick found out he wasnt the father??

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Legalboxer, I agree. I think it's another cover-up. No way she thought she could pass off an part Asian baby as Patrick's. what a loon!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is Jason coming back? We have some lurking in the background and its Jason's birthday and now Sonny has called Shawn Jason.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that Brit's baby is actually Lulu & Dante's? I'm thinking she used one of their embryos to get pregnant. I only say that because of the way Brit reacts to anyone mentioning their names.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bearlee, I have thought that for a long time. I figure some medical emergency will occur for L/D's baby where the blood shows that the baby couldn't be theirs and I expect the same to happen to Brit's baby that will cause her to spill that it is L/D's baby.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
just so its resolved quickly! I want Maxie to be a mom!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that Brit's baby is actually Lulu & Dante's?

Yes! It hadn't occurred to me about an embryo (!), but I have been thinking that Dante might (unknowingly) be the father. I definitely haven't believed it is really Brad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, I see now, Ava actually killed Connie!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ava killed Connie, although you could be correct. There's too much of the Jerome vs Sonny storyline to yet play out for it to be Ava. I still think AJ did it and the slimey weasel will get out of it yet once again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, oh, I don't think she is going to be caught I just think she did it and set up AJ and Sonny.

Remember she almost shot Franco, she's the Jerome family hit man, LOL.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Interesting developments today....it's about to get good! Thoughts and questions.....
1. What secrets does Ava have on Silas?
2. Why DID Julian hire Duke Lavery?
3. Only 2 weeks until Robin returns so what's going to happen to Patrick and Sabrina?
4. Was wonderful to see Morgan get his comeuppance...wonder if Ava will recruit him against his dad into the Jerome family.
5. How long until Kiki and Michael fall into bed
6. If Ava shot Connie why did she write AJ?

Nancy

08-01-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancy a private message Print Post    
6. ava jerome..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed seeing Morgan's lie blow up in his face, unfortunately he still doesn't get it.

Oh, I think Ava shot Connie and wrote AJ's name because she thought it would cause Sonny to kill him. Then he would go to jail and they could take over his territory.

My question,
7. How long will it take for Kiki and Michael to get divorced or will the get an anullment for fraud?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the only problem with that is that we SAW Connie writing AJ's name herself.

Nancy

08-01-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancy a private message Print Post    
yeah but A J could be ava's initials..

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
at least they made a villan instantly likeable (julian/Derek) - that usually doesnt happen in my book. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, Misspoufy, we did? LOL, I must not have been looking at the TV then. Sometimes I am just listening as I do my chores, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ooooo, good point Nancy.

Nancy

08-01-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancy a private message Print Post    
ok---just a little icky on Morgan and ava making out...ishhh--I really wish that Maxie and Spinelli would tell Dante and Lulu the truth..

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
they made out? Geesh - the one time i stop watching before the end of an episode

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Made out is understating it! He was all over her like a bad rash! They end up in bed together (according to the previews)...just EWWWWWWW