TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 14, 2013 users admin

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the episode, but I agree that Alicia should have stayed until after Peter's acceptance speech. She could have talked to Cary the next day.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The only reason I think Alicia wants to go with Cary is that she realized Will is too much of a temptation for her and wants to avoid another messy affair. I don't think she has anything against the law firm but Will's presence is making her life too complicated and she wants out now that she has a chance.
I still think she's making a mistake but it's good for tv ratings and maybe if she becomes a rival to Will and starts winning cases against him, well, sparks will fly. However, Kalinda may spoil her fun for a while as she is a too good investigator and the key to winning cases and Kalinda was wise enough to say no to Cary.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Cary gets more face time on the show. He is such a cutie patootie...and easy on the eyes. I think that must be the cougar in me coming out. For shame OG!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
OG !!! Actually, I love it!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, who was that person towards the end who was congratulating Peter? Eli called him "you-know-who." I know he's a real life politician, but just can't place him. (Sorry this is so late, but we just got around to watching the episode last night.)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think it was NY Mayor Bloomberg.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think it was Mayor Bloomberg too.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Julianna was on Katie (Couric) today. Talked about the coming season of The Good Wife. Then gave credit to some of the actors on the show. She did not mention Archie Panjabi. NOT good. Archie is at least part of the reason I keep watching.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Archie is one of the best parts of the shows.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Regular watchers -- If Kalinda (Archie) was written out of the show, would you continue to watch? I doubt I would. At least it wouldn't be the Must See show for me as it now is.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I totally agree, Color! She adds the spice.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
if this was "The Kalinda Show" I could see not watching it if Archie left. But it isn't. There are many good reasons to watch. Julianna Marguilies, Chris Noth, Alan Cumming, Mary Beth Peil, Carrie Preston, I could go on and on. If she left, I would still watch. She is just a really good cast member.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
But I was really surprised Julianna did not mention Archie when talking about other cast members. Makes me wonder if she is now / will be gone? Or if there may be some jealousy on Julianna's part? Of course she'd deny it if asked, but I don't know. I don't think the idea was for Kalinda to be as big a role as it's turned out to be.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Kalinda is one of the key reasons I watch the show. Great character. Love Alan Cummings too. The Julianna Marguilles and Chris Noth characters and the least of my reasons for watching the show. The side stories are the most interesting for me.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I agree, Maris. Good show tonight.

Scout

01-19-2005

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Yes, off to a great start. Definitely fast-paced and exciting trying to stop the execution. I kind of wish they wouldn't show previews from the entire upcoming season, though. They give away too much.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Do they have a new director? I noticed a lot of different camera angles last night and a TON more extras. I actually started noticing more extras last season around election time.

Last night seemed very Aaron Sorkin (think West Wing) to me. Walk-and-talk fast with tons of stuff you're not paying attention to going on in the background. It was distracting me me. I'm not looking for no extras, I just think they're trying to add way too many. They're not on a New York City street, they're in a Chicago office building.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The telecommuting person was hilarious!!! My us LOL several times.

I noticed right at the beginning of the show that "Grace" has really grown up this year. She's a very pretty girl. Reminds me of Eliza Dushku.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
It always comes as a surprise to me at what a quality show this is. Smart writing and excellent actors.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
This show has grown tired for me and I really realized it last night. I was in the middle of watching it and found myself bored to tears. It's become kind of canned and predictable. I actually stopped watching and deleted my season pass for it. It's not fresh anymore. I'm becoming a very picky tv watcher.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
They could have Alissa's mother go away for good, I'm so tired of that crazy woman. Those poor kids have two crazy grandmothers.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Was totally lost the first 15 minutes of the show. Seemed like it was all over the place and went nowhere.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I recognize the bio mom, but who is the young surrogate mom? She looks familiar.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
She is Genevieve Angelson:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3017448/?ref_=tt_cl_t11

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
What else has Janel Meloney been doing lately? And I love Christian Borle, I wish he would get another show!