TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Modern Family : Archive through October 10, 2013 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rieann, ahhh ty!I remember her from all those 70s game shows.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I don't know the name of the woman from Jay's past, but I had seen her on "Frasier" a few times. She played Daphne's English mother (was a real pain in the neck). I think I have seen her other times, but can't remember where.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, her name is Millicent Martin (went and checked the credits). I remember her as Daphne's mother too. Here is her IMDb page (she pops up on a lot of shows)...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0552815/?ref_=sr_1

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes. Im sure thats where iveseen her on Frasier.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Was Phil and Claire saying "I've made a huge mistake" a shout out to the "Arrested Development" fans/writers? Sounded familiar. . .

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the premiere episode. Nice new opening too. The kids have grown! :-)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loved both shows last night. Glad they are back!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Oops! I didn't realize there was a second episode (I missed them last night). Off to find episode two online as well. Thanks, Heckagirl.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why was Phil looking so creepy though - he almost looked like a character from The Adams Family.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
My husband was thrilled when the kids reported to their first day of school because the scenes were filmed at his alma mater, Palisades Charter High School (he was class of '79).

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Rieann, my DVR recorded them as a single episode, so if you just find one, check to see if it is an hour long.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
One of the funniest moments for me was when Cam and Mitch starting singing that song during their interview. "Don't know much about history...".

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
we started ROTFL when Jay & Manny were in line at the court house....before they even started talking we figured out what the joke was going to be...cause you could see all those same sex couples waiting for marriage licenses.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was so funny. I thought Jay was about to get hauled off by the police!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I just heard something on the radio that would be a good storyline for an episode of MF.

Woman said she had box of her FIL's ashes in the car with her. He had loved nature. She was driving in beautiful countryside. Good place she thought. As she was driving, she opened the car window and held box out. Ashes mostly blew back in the car!!! She was covered in ashes. Car was full of it. She cleaned it out, but in weeks after she kept finding bits of her FIL. She couldn't live with that so she had to sell car.

This was true, but she and radio hosts were laughing about it. Good MF storyline? I could see that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i rewatched and am amazed at how many jokes I missed during my first watching. I LOL when the baby kept throwing up and the look on Cam's face. His village people joke hahhah

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Or when they told the little girl "Nobody leaves home for good." and she said "I did."

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
There are times when I absolutely love Claire. Sometimes she is the hardest character to like, because she is so uptight, but last night at the grocery store...LOVED IT!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She is a great actress.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rox, co signing on Claire.

I told my daughter that Clair is very hard to like she's so bossy. My daughter cleared her throat and said ummm she reminds me a bit of you. %$##$#$@#@#@!$###!!!

They are all great actors on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Daughters can be brutal. Even when you are nice to them!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She has to be bossy. Phil isn't much help.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, but really both she and Mitch are pretty much identical...and in their own way both Phil and Cam are alike. Funny that things work out that way!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the writing and acting on this show continue to amaze me. It's in my top 3 comedies of all time

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Good show! They got a good actress to play Cam's sister, Pameron! lol, funny name.

Also liked the Jay/Gloria s/l. She can't see me, and I can't hear her. Perfect.

Luke's soccer s/l was also good.