TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2013 users admin

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I guess that means I already don't count.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have never missed an episode and I swear on my life that I don't remember seeing Rossi and Strauss coming out of a hotel room. Maybe I dozed off for 30 seconds and missed it, but I was taken aback to hear that they had been seeing each other for a year.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Penelope managed to temporarily stopp the timing device, and my impression was that Rossi just reached behind him and opened a door that either the bad guy didn't know existed or he thought it was locked. That whole part was pretty badly done, I thought. We should not have to be asking these questions on a show of this caliber.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Juju, I looked at that scene a couple of times. When Rossi opened the door, he removed the pin(?) that was Erin's and that he had jammed in the lock so that it wasn't really shut tightly. He opened the door, removed it and made a comment which I now forgot.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was Strauss' one year sober coin thing that Rossi used to jam his door.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rossi said "Zugzwang" or whatever the word is. It means "checkmate."

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Lexie, as I said, it WAS on an episode I saw not too long ago. Spencer and Penelope were at some geeky event and Penelope saw her bf, Kevin, whom she had broken up with, with another girl so she and Spencer left in a hurry. As they passed the front door of the hotel, Rossi was just exiting and as they stood talking to him, Strauss came walking out. They were both flabbergasted and open-mouthed, lol.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't count either, so I think I will quit watching it next season and watch Chicago Fire instead. They are going to be on at the same time and I don't record anything so I will just have to choose. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Holly, I totally believe you, I just don't remember it. It is entirely possible that maybe I dozed off for a minute or two.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think I kind of remember that, and I thought "ew", so I blocked it out of my head. LOL

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for clearing all that up, Muffin, and for rewatching it for all of us. Yes, now I can see (in my mind) him doing something at the end with that one year coin, and I guess he was taking it out of the lock. And yes, he did say Zugzwang as he left and then the room blew up.

Oh!!! Then I saw it too and also blocked it out! I DID see the episode where Spencer and Penelope were coming out of like a Star Wars convention and ran into Rossi and Strauss acting like they were on a date!! It was a hotel? Well, then I would say indeed that must be why we all blocked it out. Thanks, Holly!

Oh, and I reallllly don't count but too bad. They must know I don't watch their commercials either, so, in actuality, I really DON'T count.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Yes, Juju, it was a hotel coz she had "bed head", lol.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
ETA: And the sense I got was they were more friends-with-benefits than seriously dating.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Didn't someone say they were "together for a year" now?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also had blocked it out.. and probably most of airtime involving Strauss.

I did enjoy the coin blocking the door ..

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Rossi said she had been sober a year now. The medal was her one year medal, and Rossi knew all about it and how important it was to her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, her one year chip.. which of course would be significant and thus it was good that it helped to release Rossi and then trap the killer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Holly, I swear, iffin we could give out awards here at TVCH, I think everyone here would agree that you get the award for "Bestest. Memory. Ever." (We don't have an award emoticon, so here's a cake )

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Ta! Much obliged, Lexie ;)

Funny thing is, I kinda lost interest in Criminal Minds about a year ago, (too much same old, same old) so now I watch it--if at all--with one eye closed, so it's kinda amazing I caught that and all you real fans missed it, lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is kind of funny. That episode with Rossi and Strauss at the hotel - was that this season that just ended or was it last season?

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I believe it was this season. It was probably at least a couple of months ago I saw it. I remember being surprised because she had been very officious with a couple of the team and wasn't very popular with any of them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was this season.

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I do remember seeing Rossi and Strauss coming out of the hotel room now. It just hadnt clicked before. And I never thought anything of it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jeanne Tripplehorn was on "The Tak" today and she said characters from the past will be on this season. I wonder if she means past villains or past BAU staff.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I read in TV guide that the new season will address where JJ was that year she was off the show, what happened, and why she came back. The accompanying photo was one of her and Esai Morales.