TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2013 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I would have loved to have seen when Jensen Ackles played Eric! I learned about that a little while ago when I was doing a little research on the history of these characters (so I wouldn't always be asking y'all who people were :-) ).

My cousin & I had quite a crush on him, too, during the first several seasons of "Supernatural". :-)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ok so now I too know who Jensen Ackles is and I did like him as eric. Not only will you have to remind yourself that they are NOT brother and sister but you WILL have to remind yourself that he is NOT a priest...lol

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
LOL... I already have to do that whenever we see him w/out clothes.

Oh on the subject of priests... I've been meaning to ask, is that old priest that sometimes makes appearances Pa Walton?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
It sure is. :-)

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Ok whoever says you can miss a few days and catch right back up..not me. :-)

I missed a couple of days and don't have any idea who that new girl is that is working for Jennifer, calling Roman Uncle, and getting drugs from JJ. I first thought it was supposed to be chelsea, but then when she left the folder for Jennifer she signed the note "Theresa"?? I have figured out that she is an undercover cop, or at least I think so. Can anyone tell me who she is?

Did Sammi seem even more "uppity" today? She really acted like Queen of the manor.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
That is Shane & Kimberly's daughter - formerly known as "Jeannie." She's come from California and it was implied that her parents had pretty much booted her. I doubt she's an undercover cop - she and JJ are just there to be the bratty teens this summer.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Oh OK...I thought I had heard Chelsea was coming back, and thought that was her. Dang, I was hoping that little punk was gonna get caught! She acts like an undercover cop.

Thanks!! :-)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
sorry but....Shane and Kimberly????

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Kimberly is Roman, Bo and Kayla's sister! Shane and Kimberly were a super couple back in the day.

I think Theresa is supposed to be a little older than JJ so maybe already early 20's?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Will she show the video or won't she?

I'm surprised that Kristen has left herself in that video, though. I thought for sure that she would photo shop Nicole's face in for her own. Seemed like that would've given her a better pay-off.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
The line of the century was said by Sierra in today's episode. "When I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami" LMAO

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
thanks Panda. Yes I agree Angel, that was a great line. Oh Adrianne, Adrianne...why do you have to be such a bit.. But by the way, that Sonny is one handsome young man....lol.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Sonny is a cutie!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I used to really like Adrianne's character (back in the way back 90s), but her character has turned into a bitter woman. NOT liking it at all.

I never read spoilers, but I sense a set-up coming where Rafe will "suddenly" remember what he "heard" while in a coma and save Sami...kicking off yet another round of Sami's "do I love Rafe or EJ?"

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh my goodness,Teach I have completely forgotten about Rafe....guess his summer vaca is almost over.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I hate Sami's character like grow up

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I don't know if I hate Sami or Christin more????? Is Brady really looking to go back with her....yikess, of a great looking guy he has awful bad taste in women...

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I need them not to make Chad sick, I love him.

Theresa is the worst addition ever

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I'd love to see Nicole bust JJ. He and Theresa can both leave tomorrow, and I'd not miss either one of them. I'm also having a hard time believing Jen is that dumb - dumping Daniel b/c her drug-dealing, shoplifting, bratty son said "He doesn't like me." Gimme' a break!

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am so over the whole Daniel/Jennifer relationship merry go round of break up, get back together for a day, break up then have half the town tell them they have to be together. Geez, can't they have a day or two to think for themselves?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I think I missed the Friday episode...

just wondering if we learned what Chad's diagnosis is?

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Cast members of Days is going to be guests on Top Chef Masters on Bravo tonight!!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Panda I am with you on the whole Jen/Daniel situation. They act like they are teenagers and he needs to get himself a "set" and dump her behind!!!!

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Sad Chad is leaving the show. I like him

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
todays show was an absolute scream. I only wish my bookclub was as much fun as their's was today....Even julie was hysterical....so illegal but fun.