TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 29, 2013 users admin

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Or, I may have the shadow part of Peter Pan confused. I just remember Wendy had to sew the shadow onto Peter, or something similar to that.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I remember the shadow being mischevious but not evil. It was like a puppy who had slipped his collar and didn't want to be caught. But, I haven't read the book itself so perhaps there is a difference btn that and the Disney version?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
In the original story, Peter Pan was considered an evil shadow until Wendy caught the boy who made the shadow and tamed him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks MamaB, I've only seen the plays and films. Don't remember reading the actual book. Guess I've been remiss.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I thought Peter Pan was 'chasing his shadow' and Wendy sewed it back on for him.....which endeared him to her.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I can't quite forgive them for turning Neverland into such a dark creepy place! Are those seemingly 20-ish young men, most with masks, supposed to be the "boys"???

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so that spoiler was wrong...he is Peter, right?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am so hoping that Bey/Neil becomes Peter Pan and turns him and Neverland into something good again.

Must say this ep was a relief. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Love how they are all working together - for now. Emma and Regina, Hook and Rumpy. And really loved the romance between Belle (yay she's back!) and Rumpy. And yay for them FINALLY giving us the backstory on Hook and Bey. A stellar ep, IMHO. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I've not read Peter Pan, but this is not how I pictured Neverland! Not sure what to make of it.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
DD and I were trying to talk through WHO would want Henry from either world. Perhaps Bae had his shadow ripped away and that evil half is Peter Pan looking for his son? Henry will reunite the two halves? That smacks of lying outright though since the spoiler they gave was very clear. The other mystery is how young Bae escaped Neverland for our world, perhaps it was during that process that his shadow was ripped away and left behind? (no, that brings us back to lying LOL).

Neverland was wild before Wendy. The mermaids tried to kill her as did the native tribe and the pirates. The lost boys were right in there fighting as well until Wendy became their mother figure and established some order. Never evil though, rather lawless, so unless they are really twisting the story there is just a big piece we haven't seen yet that will make it make sense.

PS My DD thinks Henry might be Peter Pan and there is some convoluted story about HIS shadow being ripped away, perhaps by Tamara and gang trying to separate him from his magic (which he doesn't have so they end up just separating his good and bad).

Also (OK, now I am just rambling LOL), we are back to Mulan, Aurora and Phillip. Phillip was killed by a smoke monster/wraith? Seems it reminded me of dementors at the time. Is that how the storylines will connect, it wasn't a wraith but a shadow?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
OUAT spinoff!!! One Upon a Time in Wonderland

https://www.facebook.com/OnceWonderland

In the World of Wonderland, nothing is ever quite as it seems… Once Upon A Time In Wonderland premieres Thursdays this Fall on ABC.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
http://fun107.com/get-a-first-look-at-once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland-spinoff/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I recognized the guy Alice was with in at the end of that trailer.... It's Michael Socha who played the new werewolf (after George was killed off) in the final season or two of Being Human (UK). I'd recognize those eyebrows anywhere!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2523072/?ref_=tt_cl_t3

Michael Socha as Tom the werewolf in Being Human (UK):
michael-socha-640x350
(image: http://seriable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/michael-socha-640x350.jpg)

Jewels

09-22-2000

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
This was not on tonight...was last week the finale?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yes, last week was the finale.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was confused at the end of last ep. The drawing was of Henry, right? is he Peter Pan?
Im so confused

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I thought the blonde kid was Peter Pan, and the Boss was after Henry...for some, as yet, unknown reason.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to Tinkerbelle. But so not happy with how they've tinkered with the PP story.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Too lazy (and ill) to hunt down original interview so will link to where I found it, at Perez Hilton and try to edit the length a bit.

.. show creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis .. reveal five spoilers .. at this weekend's ATX Television Festival!
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler

1).. potential romance between Captain Hook and Emma Swan:
“[Hook] .. being surrounded by all these characters last year .. made him realize that maybe .. [he] needs to get over Mila. So, who knows? They’re on the ship together and Emma thinks Neal’s dead.”

2)On Mr. Gold’s complicated motives, particularly regarding little Henry:
“He’s torn between competing impulses, like what he knows he should be doing and what his various agendas are. ..

3)On Emma’s magic powers:
“She’s definitely going to ask the question ‘Why do I have magical capabilities? What does it really mean to be the Savior?’ And we’re going to dive a lot deeper into Emma’s story, and we’re going to see a lot more of her past.”

4)On Snow White’s road ahead:
“.. what’s required in this mission is … the bandit Snow. It’s time for her to rise to the hero that she was to save her grandson.”

5)On Belle and Rumple’s tumultuous love affair:
“[Distance] is going to be another challenge to [Belle and Rumple's] relationship. They’re separated, but he left her behind to protect her … from many things.”

Except for #1, not really earth-shattering especially compared to the great spoilers they gave last year.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Rissa! :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rissa. I'd call those teasers rather than spoilers because they didn't spoil anything, just hints at storyline directions. Can't wait!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
OHHHH, you are all going to enjoy this (or at least I did):

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland trailer. So exited, looks very interesting.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oops! I just remembered that I never watched the S2 finale! I guess I better do that today, doesn't the new season begin tomorrow/Sunday night?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yep! AND. I. Can't. Wait. ;)

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Phew!! All caught up, just in time for TONIGHT!

PS That S2 ending was good.