TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Same here, OG. I haven't been able to appreciate her role as Leonard's mom. But I get a total kick out of Sheldon's mom.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Actually I do know that an acting part is called a role and not a roll.

I'm going to check to see if Metcalf has been nominated for an Emmy for the part of Sheldon's mom...be right back. Nope, but I sure think she should be. She won 3 Emmys for her role as Roseanne's sister.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just saw a commercial for the episode when Sheldon went to jail, LMAO just thinking about it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
You have me laughing and I didn't even see the commercial. When he told the prisoner "that's my spot" I laughed so loud I scared my cat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, reading your post got me going again!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For my brother who has everything, I just ordered him a t-shirt that says "Bazinga!" on it for his birthday....LOL (it's the 25th of Sept)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
He'll love it! My DS got a Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock shirt from us last Christmas, while my folks got him the Bazinga shirt AND the Green Lantern shirt. We hadn't consulted each other at all, but it was clear we all knew how much he loved the show. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wanted to get him the Rock/Spock shirt, but I could only find the full explanation one in black! And he hates black t-shirts. I wanted to get him the one that explains every move, and even includes the quote "And as it always has, rock crushes scissors".

Could only find it in black :-( He likes lighter colored t-shirts. Navy and black are a no no for him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would love to have that Rock/Spock deck, I am going to look for it.

I loved the show tonight, LOL, I had totally forgotten that Leonard was going on the Stephan Hawking research trip. That at least explains the commercial with the Seamonster a little, LOL.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Naja, you can find those shirt all over the internet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OG, not in the light colors with the whole worded explanation. They have the graphic ones in all colors all over the internet, but not the complete worded one.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Naja - cafe press has some in lighter colours

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Been there, Jasper. Like I posted in my original post, it was important for me to have Sheldon's exact words of "And as it always has, rock crushes scissors". That's the whole part that makes it funny to me. Honestly. I have been all over. Short of paying ridiculously for a custom shirt.

Anyway, it's done, over. Like I posted, I already sent him a "Bazinga!" shirt.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Oh, I see what you mean, Naja. Do you know for sure they even exist?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, they sell them in black on eBay and a couple other sites.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Gee, thanks. Now, I think I need to buy this!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock-shirt-inspired-by-The-Big-Bang-Theory-M-XL-/111002112279?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item19d83dd117

lol

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Oh man! I found some cool ones. Thank you!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the ep played tonight on my local channel is one of the funniest! It was the one where the guys all tried to repair the flaws in Howard's space toilet.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 1:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to Jim Parsons for yet another well deserved Emmy!!!!
I was really hoping for wins for Mayim and especially Best Comedy. I thought a lot of Modern family episodes last year were a bit weak and thought maybe this was The Big gang Theory year. Although hoping for a Mayim win, I do think Merit Weaver does some of the best work on Nurse Jackie.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was thrilled that he won. Sheldon is just about the best character to come down the pike in ages. One thing though I couldn't figure out was why his shirt was so dingy looking.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jim's acceptance speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7waWe7Yb7PI

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the shows last night. It's great to have the gang back and a new season to look forward to. :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad they finally did away with the Raj can't speak around girls storyline.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Enjoyed both of the shows. Howard on estrogen was funny.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, this could be really fun... Bob Newhart and Bill Nye the Science Guy on the Big Bang Theory!

http://www.today.com/entertainment/bob-newhart-bill-nye-guest-star-big-bang-theory-8C11322627