TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 24, 2013 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was so annoyed last night. Don't get me wrong, it was a great episode. But about halfway through the show, down in the right-hand corner of the screen they did one of those "you're watching..." type things only it said something about Castle's April Fool's Takeover or words along that line. It totally blew the surprise for me.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
So grateful I did not see that, Gurliegirl, because I was totally surprised. I am sorry they ruined it for you. This had to be my favorite Castle episode. Through the whole show I kept wondering why Kate was not taking Castle's suspicions seriously.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Love, love, loved this episode! I'm so glad I didn't see that either, Gurliegirl! That's so awful that they spoiled it for you. I never saw it coming! This show is so well-written! I pegged the husband as the real killer about 30 seconds into the show (it's always the husband), but never saw the birthday surprise coming. That was EPIC!!!

Also loved how Castle asked Beckett how many murders they'd solved together and I screamed, "100!" at the screen, cause I knew it was their 100th episode. Here's to 100 more of this awesome show! Always entertaining!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
And in my picky little mind, I wondered if it really was 100 murders. They've had 100 episodes, but several were to be continued. However, there were also multiple murders in others so it's all probably a wash.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know, Gurliegirl! I thought of that, too. But I thought they just went with 100 to emphasize that it was their 100th episode. Just an estimate, not an exact count.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Great show tonight. Nail biter right up to the last second. And yeah....the chief knows!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought this was a really sweet episode and loved seeing all the flashbacks, done with both the incredible humor and tenderness that makes this relationship so special. The fact that Castle loved her enough to stand by her even if it led to his own death...incredible!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And it still made me laugh! They are so great together. And I loved the parade of hairstyles. I remember when her hair was so short!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Could the president's appreciation come in the form of a blurb for my book? LMAO, so typical.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I saw it coming when she showed up at the park. I really hope the have her say yes because to have her say no is just so cliche.' That storyline is predictable...she says no, they still have to work together, it's uncomfortable, the guys can't figure out what's wrong...yadda, yadda, yadda. I'd much rather see her say yes and then see how the Washington job plays out, or at least how her turning down the Washington job plays out.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else get the impression that when she was interviewing the brother in the interrogation room she was realizing that she wanted to stay where she was instead of moving - that the NYPD was her home?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh yes. Absolutely. That's why I think she'll turn it down. Or she'll go for about a week and then decide it's not for her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hubby and I were talking about this, and we think the FBI job can't play out cause they'd have to totally recast the show. It would be a different show without the interaction between Kate and Castle, the other two detectives and everyone else in the show. Castle wouldn't be able to work with her if Kate went to the FBI. It just wouldn't be the same show.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Or what if Castle went with her to Washington. He could write anywhere, and his Mom and daughter could go too/
But then he wouldn't have access to all the murders first hand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did I miss the part where you guys mentioned that he asked her to marry him!!!!! What a great cliff hanger, I can't wait until next season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree with what you say, Babyjaxmom. The show isn't the show without Castle and Beckett working together...I think that was part of what was working in her mind during the scene with the brother in the interrogation room - a huge part of their relationship is how they "think" together - both in their personal dynamic and in their working relationship. She might be the high-powered, intelligent detective, but his quirky out-of-the-box thinking has benefited her investigations a great deal.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Roxip! They're a team. You can't break up the team and expect to get the same results. It won't happen.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
In my opinion, she won't say yes to the proposal. She'll say Castle is only proposing because of the possible job and it's not because they're ready for marriage. She'll turn down the Washington job - because they can't have the show Castle without Castle on the murder scenes, right? And Castle and Beckett will heehaw around the marriage question all season until he proposes again, at the right time, and she accepts. Unless the writers want to be a bit more original.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show - but they can't keep the show going if Kate isn't working with Castle, at least not if they don't want a fan uproar.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I fear you may be right, Scotchbright. I've been saying for weeks (as has Castle's mother, Martha) that he needs to put a ring on it. They'll drag this out just like they dragged out the whole "I love you" thing for a whole season (or was it two?). Ugh.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well it's harmless. They do have to find a way to extend the series as long as it is still enjoyable.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
This article pretty much sums up my thoughts on what her answer could be...

Castle's Kate Owes Rick An Answer — Can She Possibly Say No?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I have had the pleasure of watching this everyday from the beginning. I'm on season 2. Great show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching reruns and just majorly laughed at this line by Beckett:

When I’m not here do you two braid each others hair and discuss who’s the coolest Jonas brother.

I was so loud it startled the kitties, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nathan Fillion says he is going to live tweet the west coast show!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Well....now we know her answer. Next question for us is if she'll stay in DC or go back to New York. Kind of figure she'll decide she doesn't like the job after all and will go back to New York.