TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 24, 2013 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That is gross. She may as well be working at a spa. Why would her boss castigate her for being stupid in public? He hired her--what does that make him?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good question, Cable.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Really? That's sinking to a new low for reality tv. And for Helen. Who knows there may be a storyline in her future back on the cobbles.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
So what do you think is Nick going to make it? Owen and company are so insensitive around Tina. But I felt for poor Rita , Tina was a real pill to her.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hope Nick makes it--he's suffered enough on this show between being married to Leanne and having David for a brother! Maybe he should say to hell with it all and leave the Street for a few years.
Poor Craig, telling Karl that he started the fire! Didnt like Karl telling him to stay silent about it. Karl may want to silence him permanently!

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
but why is craig lying about starting the fire... he didn't start it. we saw Karl...

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I think he thinks he started the fire

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Michael Le Veil trial has started. I really hope he did not do this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408738/Michael-Le-Vell-trial-Coronation-Street-actor-raped-young-girl-held-teddy-bear.html

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Me too. Its funny how you watch someone for decades on a tv show, and feel as if you know them.....

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I wonder why the case was dropped back in 2011 and then reopened? If the charges are true how did he have access to this child at various places? Very sad if true. I can understand the jurors stepping down if they have watched the guy on tv for 30 yrs it would be hard to reconcile things in your head. I didn't know he had a drinking problem but I'm somehow not surprised by it.

There was an article in the Toronto Star today regarding William Roache and his plea of not guilty on his charges. It didn't mention a trial date though.

On to Corrie - Poor Craig just thinks he started the fire. Now Karl is in a panic because Craig saw him locking the door. That would open the investigation up again. He has the kid convince now it was him and he'd go to prison. Hopefully he will tell Beth what he saw.

Sally and Tim - blech. Poor Fay though, if she thinks about it she may be hurt that he wouldn't stay for her but is staying now because of Sal.

I have to wait until Sunday to see what happens to Lloyd.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Am in Ireland for a few weeks and the trial is big news here. News is reporting that they did not have enough evidence, dropped the case but then the child remembered more so they reopened the case.

Poor Craig, I do not like Carl.

Tim and Sally, Bah I can live without them.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It didnt take much to spark this big old fued between Anna and Sally! They both just love to fight and one up others, so, this should be very splashy to watch. Poor Faye--never thought I'd type those words--is caught between the two. And Tim seems more like an opportunist, than anything else.
I am worried about Tina and Nick. They both know stuff David wants kept quiet. How far is he willing to go? Silly question--he will do anything to keep it secret.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Just saw on FB.

The television actor Michael Le Vell has been cleared of alleged child sex offences, including rape.

Mr Le Vell, who plays Kevin Webster in the British soap opera Coronation Street, had denied 12 charges in total.

See more at:
https://www.facebook.com/bbcworldnews?hc_location=stream

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched all of last weeks eps. You just know just as David is telling Leanne Sean will run in with the news that Kylie is in labour.

The thing with Sally ( she is such a snotty cow) and Anna is really silly. And Tim should just fall off some scaffolding and be gone. He adds zip to the show.

I wonder what they are going to have Kevin doing when he returns. I imagine it will feel pretty awkward despite the not guilty verdict.

Karl is so intimidating with poor Craig. I'm not sure i want Chesney back with Katie. I think she'd just do it again if the opportunity presented itself. I guess Sylvia went on holiday when Tyrone returned lol.

I would like to see the whole izzy/ Gary/Tina thing put to bed. And Tina is being a real witch to everyone. I would like to see Karl brought down finally and Stella leave the street sooner rather than later, taking her mother with her. Eva can stay I think she is growing. But she needs a fella. I hope Paul does not come back. Lloyd and Steve need a caper. Peter needs to grow a set instead of looking so whipped all the time. Carla is not the girl for him imo. I also don't want nick lingering in a coma for weeks on end.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Well, now that Tony/Kevin has been acquitted, they can send Tim to Timbuctoo. It's time for Karl to go, too. Maybe the cops could catch Karl in the act of killing Tim.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Puzzled lol. Gail is driving me nuts again with nagging Kylie. I thought Gail knew that Dave knows. (Fact is Kylie and Gail do not know that Dave knows) as I roll my own eyes .
Was Craige really smoking the night of the fire?
The way it ended is Hailey

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So sad to see Hayley get this bad news. Its going to be hard to watch the next months.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Gail at all. The less said the better, IMO.

I've been wondering--who's taking care of Kevin's baby? Did they explain that?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it is just assumed that baby Jack went with Kevin to Germany to Bill's

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jasper. That makes sense.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I finished watching last weeks eps today. It looks like Karl's mask is slipping!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh and I think Jason is looking pretty yummy with the new hair style

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I watched last weeks episodes last night. Carl just keeps getting worse! Poor Craig is by now convinced of his guilt. But Jason seems to be getting through.

Never been a Sally fan but Tim is bringing out the worst in her.

Even though I knew what was coming with Hailey, it was a tear jerker to watch it play out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Boy has Karl lost the plot! He is so menacing with Craig and those kids. I thought he was going to burst a blood vessel. It's only a matter of time now, his little world is unravelling and I think Jason or Dev is going to unmask him as the killer.

I loved the look Marcus gave Maria after Audrey thanked him for putting her up. Lol priceless

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just bought my ticket to see Eileen and Paul this weekend. I'll report back next week.