TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul: Archive through September 26, 2013 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that link, Uncle_R!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt !

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Jesse/Aaron was on Kimmel tonight. Nothing significant, but just fun to see him. As always. He's getting a bit too grizzly adams. Someone get that man a razor. :-)

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I wonder if he'll still have the facial hair when he accepts his Emmy tonight, Brenda. (I hope not!)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hope he shaves for the Emmy's! I hope he wins -- shaved or not!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Anna Gunn and the series for their wins. Glad to see Aaron shaved. :-)

Can't believe we just have one episode left. Run JEssie, RUN! OMG I was so defeated when they caught him and then killed that girl. WHY?! Walter will mow them all down with his automatic weapons next week, right? And rescue Jessie. Please, let it be so. They have a lot of ground to cover next week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit scared to watch next week. I just don't see how it can end well for Jesse, and if it does end well (he lives) I don't see how he'll be able to live with himself.

And what was Walt's motivation for coming back? Was it that he realised there were more people getting credit (money) for his work (the blue meth) or was it that if they're making blue meth then Jesse must still be alive?

Just got a feeling of dread about it all... there are going to be no happy endings whatsoever.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I have a feeling it's going to be brutal and unsatisfying. :-( I hate it when good series end in an unpleasant way for me. Lost comes to mind.

Queenie

07-09-2007

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenie a private message Print Post    
For the life of me I can't seem to place the 2 people on TV that Walt was watching? Who were they again?

Loremma

04-25-2004

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Queenie - Walt was watching his former partners. The 3 of them started Gray Matters, a company that made millions but Walt was left out of. Can't remember why/how. But I think that was the last straw for Walt. Seeing them play off his contribution as nothing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I got hardly any sleep, several different nightmares about this and Dexter. At one point my dh woke me up to stop me thrashing about :/.

All we know about Walt leaving Gray Matters (I think) is he was dating Gretchen, suddenly left and sold his share of the company back to them for $5,000. I'm not sure if we'll find out more next week, because the whole affair seemed to start off Walt's general bitterness towards life.

Queenie

07-09-2007

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for setting me straight on the whole grey matters!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't have showtime so have not been able to watch the last season of Dexter yet (and am trying so hard to remain unspoiled). I can't imagine what you're going through Kitt. Breaking Bad alone is pushing me over the edge.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I feel exactly the same, Brenda. We all knew the end would one day come, but because we've come to love the characters so much, that's what's making it so difficult to accept that they'll be leaving us. No matter what Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn go on to do in the future, to me they'll always be Jesse and Skyler. So sad the end is near!

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Did Mike tell Walt that the blue meth was back on the streets or did i dream that?

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Mike = vacuum cleaner guy...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it was mentioned on the "Charlie Rose" show. He said that the blue meth was rumored to be out there again and asked them if they thought Walt was still out there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Another funny clip of the stars on Conan:
http://theweek.com/article/index/250092/watch-breaking-bads-bryan-cranston-read-a-disturbing-erotic-fan-letter

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The link above, just watch the video. Don't read the text before watching and spoil it. LOL funny.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that link, Brenda. I missed the Conan show (love him but don't watch that often since he moved channels) so now I'm watching the whole show with the BB cast thanks to your link:-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That clip is great, Brenda. I love Andy saying he thought it was from a guy and the fan being unsure about Brian's "role" (trying not to spoil). That link wouldn't load for me so I went and found it on You Tube.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was so funny and Bryan's comic timing in reading the letter are key. I also watched the whole episode -- worth a look IMO.
The videos are probably available through TBS or a Conan site.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Cranston cracked me up when he said to Mike "whom didn't. He's very witty and fast with it.

Jennywa

07-17-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jennywa a private message Print Post    
My prediction:
Walt goes back and kills all the neo-nazis. Saves Jesse who rescues the kid.
Probably Walt dies....

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
My prediction:

I keep thinking that Jessie will do something that Walt once did, assuming Jessie is expected to do another cook. He could create some kind of chemical reaction that gasses whoever happens to be breathing nearby when it goes off (hopefully the entire Aryan crew) just like Walt did to one of those hoods way back in season one in the RV. (I think the guy Walt gassed was the buddy of "Crazy 8", the guy they had tied to a pole in the basement and who Walt wound up killing.)

It would be poetic justice if Jessie used a chemical trick taught to him by Walt, his chemistry teacher, to redeem himself.

At this point, I keep thinking that Jessie has lost all hope of trying to escape and now, after seeing the mother of the boy executed right in front of him, Jessie is more than ready for revenge. I don't think he would hesitate to take them ALL out at once if he gets the chance, even if it means he loses his own life in the process.