TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through July 18, 2013 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I actually stayed up to watch this season finale tonight. 9 minutes to go and I'm already impatient about when the second season starts!
This has been one jam packed episode with tons of story possibilities opened up for next season.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
They let the daughter think Teddy is her father, yet they keep the paternity test in the house.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
At the end of the episode there was an announcement about next season, so at least there will be one although it apparently is still up in the air about where the filming will take place. One thing for sure - they will not find better session musicians than here!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I was dreading the Deacon gets drunk scene, but considering it was done "quietly", followed by plenty of support to get him back on the sober road, I thought maybe not so bad.
But that in the bathroom, adding pills to liquor, lying to his sponsor--that looked like the road right to HELL. I dont' know which I was more disappointed in--Deacon or the show.

The juliette and her late mother scenes were powerful. I still think her assistant in great; quietly supportive and seemingly always there when needed. I wish I had an assistant like that.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
On more reflection, there was one thing I really liked about this show: How the awards took a back place to real life. We never even saw the presentation of the winner, just the after-the-fact handing of it to the absentee winner. What could have been the highlight moment of the show became just background "noise".

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I'm upset about Deacon. I was yelling at the TV, "Don't drink it!" While I don't see this show every week, it was really good last night. I knew as soon as she got in the car, there was going to be a car crash.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Agree about the car crash. She should have just taken the keys. She was in no better shape to drive than he was.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
On the other hand, I liked how Rayna's husband handled talking with the daughter. Rayna was very upset and the husband was very compassionate and calm when talking with the daughter, even while his work life was unraveling.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
At the Food Bank today one of the staff was saying that there was an announcement that two of the characters in Nashville got killed, and she thinks that was the outcome of the car crash. Now it is okay with me if they kill off Rayna, but they better keep their hands OFF my Deacon!!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
the two characters that got killed were juliette's mother and her sober companion. I don't think anything will be done with the rest of the cast. considering that connie britton is one of the producers, she's the star.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhhh, that is MUCH better!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
My local library had a Civil War History Day on Saturday. There was a terrific speaker on the music of the Civil Way, and his son - who played the fiddle for that program - is in Juliette's band on the show.

He had to leave immediately after the program, so I didn't get to tackle him about the possible move to CA to film next season. Guess we just have to keep waiting to see!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
It looks like Nashville is serious about keeping the show right where it is! I hope this is enough of an incentive to keep the filming in Nashville.

"The incentives package for the second season of “Nashville” breaks down like this:

• A grant of up to $12.5 million from the Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development to reimburse the production for qualified purchases of goods and services in Tennessee

• $500,000 cash from Metro government to offset production costs, pending council approval

• $125,000 cash from the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp.

• $125,000 cash from Metro’s Event Marketing Fund, which is backed by hotel taxes and administered by the Convention & Visitors Corp. through a contract with Metro"

tennessean.com

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh I really hope they keep this show in Nashville!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed here as several friends are extras on the show AND Nashville can use those extra millions of dollars spent here!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Lordy, how I mss my mind! I was telling a former Nashvillian about this show, but now can't remember what channel or day or time it was on. I am wondering if she can find it online somewhere to get up to speed?

And, YES, I keep a list on the side of my TV when and where my favorite shows are on!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was on ABC, Hulu+ has the whole season, but only the last four on (free) Hulu.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Three cheers - or more if you want! The new season will be filmed here in Nashville -

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
YAY! YAY! YAY!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks for your support! Forty million dollars is a nice chunk of change for the city!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
First episode of the new season filmed today - we are on our way!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Awesome !! Love this show. Good for Nashville.

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
cannot wait :-)

Redpen

07-24-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Connie Britton just got an Emmy nomination!