TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul: Archive through September 15, 2013 users admin

Loremma

04-25-2004

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Walt ordered the hit on Jesse. I was sure he'd never do that. Killing Hank? Yes. Jesse, no.

You know Walt doesn't die and at least one of the others has to survive to tell the police because Walt's house was boarded up by the police.

I just want a happy ending for Jesse!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought the cop friend was a gonna for sure! Well, still might be I suppose. As long as Jesse gets away! He has already managed to open the door of the car. The way they're shooting into the car Walt's in, Walt's as much in danger as anyone.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm so disappointed in Walt for ordering the hit. Only 3 more hours. We know Walt gets away somehow, but what about dear Jessie. He just has to get away too. Will they team up somehow? How can 2 cops ever hold off 5 or 6 guys shooting???

Babyruth

07-19-2001

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyruth a private message Print Post    
When Hank called his wife to tell her he had Walt in possession, it was such an emotional victory for them. Then Hank says sweetly, "Goodbye, honey, it may be a while before I see you", I thought for SURE he'd be killed. Maybe he was/will be in the shootout.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I can't see how either of the DEA guys will survive this. And my heart just broke when the told each other goodbye -- I was glad they had that moment.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I wonder why those guys still came to the scene, after Walt told them not to. They don't know about the money being buried there so that's not what they're after and they must surely know there's a high possibility that Walt will be killed in their shoot-out. I thought they needed him to improve their cook? Their actions don't make much sense to me unless I'm missing something.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think they came because they are worried something is going to happen to Walt and they DO need him for their cook. Walt told them Jesse was coming to kill him.

They need to bit more careful about which direction they are shooting!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
When Hank called his wife to tell her he had Walt in possession, it was such an emotional victory for them. Then Hank says sweetly, "Goodbye, honey, it may be a while before I see you", I thought for SURE he'd be killed. Maybe he was/will be in the shootout.

Me too, Babyruth! I thought Walt was going to do something (even though handcuffed) and Hank was toast. DID NOT expect those guys to show up. I just finished watching and my heart is still pounding! I can't wait for next week!

Silly note - The actor that plays Todd could be Matt Damon's brother. He reminds me of him.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
They need to bit more careful about which direction they are shooting!

No kidding!

It's still kind of hard to believe they'd go ahead and do this, imo. Walt clearly told them NO, yet they commence to blast the very SUV he's in and riddle it with bullets?!? They have absolutely no reason to do that--they saw Jesse in the car. Why not fire on that alone if it's really Jessie they're after. I hate holes like this in the writing.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Funny since Jesse was suppose to be killed off in the first season.....

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Those guys do need Walt for the cook, but they must also realize that if either Jesse or Walt talk to the cops, those guys will go down for murder along with them. After all, they are the guys who set up Mike's imprisoned men (was it ten men?) to be killed in several different prisons and all at the exact same time. That's ten counts of murder.

Those guys weren't protecting Walt or trying to kill Jesse (for Walt) as much as they were protecting themselves after they assessed thew situation.

They did not know that there were DEA cops there until they arrived. Personally, I would expect several vehicles full of armed murderers (and probable meth heads) to start shooting once they realized they were facing two lone DEA cops who saw their faces and likely their license plates out in the middle of nowhere where there were no witnesses.

I don't believe they were actually that loyal to Walt, especially if they think they might get tied to all those murders. I think they went there just to protect their cook and saw the DEA and felt trapped in the corner.

And don't forget how quickly Todd acted when he shot that kid on the scooter....they are family. Maybe Todd got that loose trigger finger from his murderous uncle.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Good assessment of the situation and the Aryans' mentality, Sanfran! Covering their asses for the 10 murders and their connection to Walt makes sense and explains their reaction to Hank and his sidekick being there...self-preservation!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep. There was no way they were going to leave those 2 DEA agents alive if they can. No way at all. They've killed before and would kill again easily.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
All of them are horrible shots! LOL

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
BETTER CALL SAUL!

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/breaking-bad-saul-goodman-spinoff-amc-series/

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
JOKE spoiler about the finale from Aaron Paul:

http://instagram.com/p/eNsOwFuIKF/#

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling not only does hank and his partner get killed in the shoot out, but possibly Jessie.Then Walt disappears by way of Sauls "new identity" method. Ill miss it tonight and wont be able to catch it until Tuesday.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Don't even utter those words about Jesse!
I really want to see him for all the last hours and have him start a new life. I don't think I'll be satisfied with Walt getting away, but not Jesse.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
IF they're going to kill Jesse, WHICH THEY MUST NOT DO, then I don't think they would kill him two episodes before the finale, he's too loved by viewers.

I think the partner is toast.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! I HATE WALTER WHITE NOW.

I sure wish Rosem were here...she and I both fell in love with Jesse Pinkman about six years ago, right here in this thread. We were in it with our funions every Sunday from the very first episode--avid fans from the get-go. Where ARE you Rosem???? I know you're watching and feeling it too.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
OMG...every time I think he can't break bad any worse, he proves me wrong.

WOW! Absolutely EXCELLENT acting from all members of the White family tonight--Skyler and Junior. And, of course, Jesse.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What I need from the finale, I think, is for Jesse to kill Walter. That's what I felt after watching tonight. I really didn't think Walter would become so evil. After seeing Hank killed I thought he would soften, not harden. I thought he'd try to rescue Jesse from under the car. Shame on you Walt. You have turned too far to the darkness. And then taking that baby. Thank goodness he came to his senses and made that call to protect his wife and then left the baby. Thank goodness. Is Walter going to try to make things right? I think he gets those guns to go kill the people that killed Hank. Maybe he will rescue Jesse and turn himself in? That would satisfy me too. I can't believe only 2 more hours.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling he's going to kill the nazi group and save Jesse, but that might well be my romantic wishful thinking.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm having the same romantic wishful thinking! He'll find Jesse being held as a prisoner and realize it's all his fault and do the right thing. Please writers, give us a good ending for Jesse!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Walt is evil but not as evil as he came across on tonight's show.

Don't forget...Walt saw Walt Jr call 911 just before he left the house. When he said all those hateful, horrible things to Skylar on the phone, Walt knew the cops were there listening! He said those things to make it sound like Skylar knew less than she really did so all the blame would go to Walt.

You can see the look of realization come over Skylar's face shortly before she said "I'm Sorry" to Walt on the phone. She had just realized that Walt was just giving her an "out" with the cops and so she played along.

Remember the DVD recording he made to frame Hank? Well, that phone call was just a set up like the DVD but he set himself up to save his wife and keep his kids from not having a mother.