TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 28, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Lilfair, but what are they going to do about the "crazy", LOL.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, June 07, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Hadn't thought of Franco saving Danny but that won't take care of the 'crazy'!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 07, 2013 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Do not like RH as Franco at all. It is so cartoonish but I guess it is a soap opera.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Lulu was kidnapped from her home and just recently got her memory back and she doesn't check to see who is at the door before she opens it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck does the shooting at the Metrocourt have to do with a high school prom!!

Eroica

07-28-2005

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
The prom was going to be held at the Metrocourt. Since it is a crime scene they had to cancel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahh, I see, but I doubt they were going to have the prom out on the terrace by the resturant, but ok, LOL. thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that Carly is looking a little warn? I have noticed it the last few shows, is it story driven or did have they gotten less talented make-up people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, old Lulu won an emmy for best supporting actress. Maybe now they will get her back!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So, will all the blood tests end up proving that Kiki is not Franco's kid? Then Franco will have the stock and michael and kiki won't be related and they can send morgan off to another college.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Who thinks that KiKi will be Dr. Clay's daughter and not Franco's?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I'm far more interested in finding out who Sam's father is going to turn out to be and I think he's the one who'll be the marrow donor match.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
LOL... I've been so confused ... He's Franco (who apparently was thought to be dead) who thinks he's Jason (who's also dead)... but we see "Jason" & "Franco" talking to each other on a bridge... and as though that's not confusing enough... all the while I still haven't gotten past the fact (even though I know I'm not supposed to notice) that Franco/Jason are the spitting image of Todd Manning. I love soap operas!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, oh it is confusing! Love your comment Whrlwnd.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
misspoufy.....this new boss character they brought in there must be a reason. will he turn out to be Sam's father. I am thinking that or he will be a love interest for Olivia

hey it's a soap there is no reason to anything

I so agree do not like Roger H. as Franco, he is todd and will always be todd. he just does not have the evil factor that James Franco has

Not warmed up to New LuLu yet.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
RH Totally is Todd in every thing he does - even with the hair :-) ... and yes, as evil as Todd was at moments, even in the gang rape back in the 1990s, he did not have that creepy factor that James Franco brought to this role initially....

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
RH Totally is Todd in every thing he does - even with the hair :-) ... and yes, as evil as Todd was at moments, even in the gang rape back in the 1990s, he did not have that creepy factor that James Franco brought to this role initially....

Hence the brain tumor, lol. Now they can explain the change in personality!

I love Todd since he first came on OLTL. I am so glad he stayed on GH. I was hoping they would bring back Starr/Kiki as she was when she was little. A feisty little brat like her Dad!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Okay....<gagging> Sam's dad is Julian Jerome??? They couldn't do any better than that?

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Ok I called it. the new boss is Sam's dad.
Damn I could write soaps :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Richard Simmons have blackmail material on the writers/producers! His character and appearance is so unnecessary, LOL, are they desparate or something. So weird, don't waste my time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
An boy do they have amazing transportation in Port Charles, LOL. Brits mom traveled faster than the speed of light to where Luke was.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, August 17, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
When Felisha and Mac's wedding was stopped and everyone looked at who came in, I was so hoping for someone good from the past, maybe even Frisco, but Richard Simmons, wow was I so disappointed. That was just ridiculous. And I also agree Dipo, I thought that was weird that Brits Mom made it to where Luke was so fast.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Dipo...they're only in Corinth (PA) where Loving took place. They're in the old Alden mansion (the reference to Gwyneth Alden and the photos they kept showing) so it's not that far from Port Charles.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, did they really just kill Connie, or is she just passed out and will come back to life after going to the hospital?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
she's gone... at least for now... the actress was let go weeks ago ...