TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through September 11, 2013 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sharon is truly a strong woman if she had all this on her plate for the past year!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Just looking around and found this news items about Sharon moving into her own place and not getting together with Ozzy until he has more time sober!
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/sharon-osbourne-reconcile-ozzy-clean-months-report-article-1.1319076

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to laugh at my family. Both DH and I were sitting here when I started my recording for today's show to see what Sharon had to say, and then they use it an advert to make us tune in tomorrow....LOL!

That kind of makes you take her situation as less serious. For heaven's sakes, they are using it for ratings.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had heard rumors that Sheryl Underwood has dated Chicago Bears players. And then today they joked about it so I am thinking it's true. Does anybody know which guys or guy on the team she dated?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so curious to watch Jay Leno tonight after Sharon admitted she slept with him when she first came to the states before he or she was married....LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That really was quite a secret!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, Jay never commented on it. Maybe he will later in the week, or maybe he is hoping he won't have to comment....LOL

Anyway, if anybody missed it, here's the report of what Sharon said. Scroll down for video.

http://www.eonline.com/news/456865/sharon-osbourne-reveals-pre-ozzy-fling-with-jay-leno

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What were the other star's secrets? That's a huge one from Sharon. They seem like such an unlikely pair. Glad they were both single at the time.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
One secret per day this week from one of the women -- not one secret from each woman all in one day.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I was wondering about that, too. What was the secret for today's show?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Aisha talked about struggling with fertility issues.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Aisha has always said on the show that she and her husband didn't want children. In the past few years their minds had changed and they tried. Wasn't happening so went to their docs. Aisha has a problem so they tried IVF. That wasn't working either. Doc said not likely to. They've given up. Aisha said now she would like to have a little version of her husband in their lives. She was very near tears as she was talking.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
How sad. Fertility issues are really devastating. With her income she does have more options to her than most -- like other stars they can opt for surrogate and donor egg. I hope they proceed down that path and end up with the child they want.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, she had me in tears.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Me too, Whrlwnd. I struggled with fertility after my first child. Doc said hubby's fish were few and not good swimmers. Said that while they consider all pregnancies miracles, ours was one in a million. We could've done ivf but chances were still slim. We decided if it was God's will it would happen. It didn't. Fast forward 5 years, throw in divorce and remarriage, and when my daughter was 13 current dh and I have a baby girl (after a miscarriage). She is #1-my reminder that God has a sense of humor and #2-everything is in His time.
I wish them all the best.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
What was todays secret? so curious.....

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was Julie's turn to tell a secret, and she talked about the plastic surgery she had done to her eyes. I think we all knew she had it done, but she never admitted to it before. And she also talked about how hard a choice it was and how that some of her family was upset about her wanting to do it.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Oh wow. Thanks Naja :-)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was impressed at how supportive her mother and father were at her choice to have the surgery.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It was kind of obvious if you watched the retrospective of the evicted BB houseguests on you tube. She looked like a whole different person in BB1.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I found it sad that Julie felt that the so-called experts in show biz told her Asian characteristics would hold her back in her career. But isnt getting that kind of surgery validating what the nay-sayers were telling her?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The point I was trying to make in above post was that by having the surgery on her eyes, Julie was making it look as though those people were right in saying Asians couldnt be on tv because of the way they looked. But it was a decsion only she could make. I am sorry she was made to feel she had to do it.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Mama, I believe she had the surgery years before she was on BB. I think she mentioned 1995 as I was thinking it was almost 20 years ago. She also said her career didn't take off until after the surgery.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was way before BB. She was still doing local news spots.

I think she looks different during the span of BB just because of normal things...Slight weight difference, age, and different make-up techniques.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I caught this today and found it a little interesting that she didn't mention the difference in her nose when they had the 2 pictures side by side. She's definitely had work done there too!