TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through April 17, 2013 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Frogi, Ozzy and Bruce Jenner are the only *real* talents in both those families, yet both are simply marginalized male members (Ozzo more so than Bruce even) with little to do with the brands. Sharon Osbourne and Kris Jenner have marketed their family brands based on what talent? Big bums and big mouths??

Kathy Griffin is a talented comedian and Howard Stern a radio personality. What do either have in common with either the Kardashians' or Osbournes' reality shows?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I don't think she was comparing Kathy's status, I think she was saying the Osborns are like Kathy and Howard. You love 'em or you hate 'em - not much middle ground.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Jack is my favorite Osbourne - only because I enjoyed that Travel Channel series a few years back where he climbed a huge mountain. (Wish I could remember which one.) I was saddened to hear that he is ill. Sharon gets on my nerves too.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Never really watched this show. But I had to check it out cause it was advertised the ladies would all be on the show with no makeup. It was interesting. Julie Chen looked like a totally different person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I don't watch this show but that video was priceless.

Julie Chen pretending to be Ling (from the nail salon) at the end was so worth watching the whole thing. I about died laughing.

there is a link in the evicted houseguests thread for BB.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I saw it. It was pretty good. They should've shown their pictures before their plastic surgery, though.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I thought they went way over the top with this. Is not wearing makeup that shocking and revolutonary? And to wear robes and towels instead of clothes was was silly. Today they will be back to 'normal' so it was just some stunt for ratings.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Ian, Dan, and Dani are on 40 mins in for one segment.

The_beav

08-07-2005

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send The_beav a private message Print Post    
Could Sheryl possibly have hugged Ian any longer or made him more uncomfortable? She truly lacks sensitivity or class.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
But his face as she was hugging him was hysterical.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I loved the segment with the BB top three. Glad they got the Snuggies. Ian should have been given a hammock.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Donny was cohost today with Kristen Chenowith as a guest. It was really funny! Love my Donny!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh when the guest chef told Donny he could add a liquor to the recipe. He's Mormon and doesn't drink, and I was glad he didn't make her feel bad for mentioning it....LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Loved when they all took their hair off.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Did you see the first episode this season when they all came out with no makeup or wigs? Sharon actually had some makeup tattooed on prior to the show. Julie looked really young without hers. Aisha still looked great. Sarah probably looked the most the same.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For those of us that really like Leah Remini and were ticked when she was fired from The Talk, her new sitcom starts May 1st, on ABC. And it's called "Family Tools".

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Yeah Naja.....i love Leah.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Awesome. I didn't know that. The King Of Queens was my all time favorite show. My husband was soooo Doug and ppl told me I was just like Carrie. I sure have missed her from my TV.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What's interesting (and I would like to know the behind the scenes story), is that when Leah was fired from The Talk, she had posted how she was still under contract with CBS and they were in the works with a new sitcom. So naturally I figured she would pop up on a CBS sitcom. I guess that didn't work out. I'm so happy ABC found a place for her. I just love her. I bet she was so happy when her CBS contract expired so she could get on with her life.

Audie

05-08-2011

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I can't tolerate Sheryl and have to mute her when she talks. I enjoy the others but Sheryl is so offensive and loud it's hard to watch the show.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I agree, Audie. These women are getting to be like The View -- loud and talking over each other / at the same time. Don't they realize it gets to be nothing but noise. Not worth spending your time listening to them. I bet if they were asked they'd say their talk at the beginning isn't gossip. For the most part it is. I must be getting old. I am tired of it.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I dont like all the chit chat at the beginning of the show! It used to last about 15 minutes and was good for a chuckle or two. But now its almost 30 minutes! I dont care what they think about the latest gossipy news. And they promote gossip then backtrack.
At first Sheryl used to get on my nerves too--she was big and brassy! But the woman is funny and I agree with some of her views. And when Linda Gray was on this past week, Sheryl was crying as Linda recalled her last visit with Larry Hagman before he died.
This show used to be something I would go out of my way to watch, but not so much these days.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, it ends up Ozzy has been drinking and taking drugs again for this past year and a half. Sharon sure was quiet about. Heck, I even think she had talked about how long he's been clean a few times. He has been off the drugs again for the past 44 days.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/04/16/ozzy-osbourne-divorce-drugs-facebook/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just to add to my above post....

I don't know how Sharon did this. If he's been drunk and on drugs for the past year and a half, that means she basically went through her breast cancer, her son's illness, and the birth of their grandchild, all on her own.

Missy890

05-24-2011

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy890 a private message Print Post    
Naja, also add to your list Kelly's stroke.