TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through August 07, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last night was the best Ghost Adventures in a long time. They went back for a third time to that place where they captured their most famous footage. (The footage from back in 2004 when they had bricks thrown at them)

Lots of things happened last night, but the stuff that happened with the SpiritVox (ghost box) was really intriguing!

Be sure to catch the rerun if you missed it. It's S7/Ep16, "Goldfield Hotel: Redemption". It's not a recap of an old visit like they have been doing. They actually went there again and it's new.

Slugger

07-17-2005

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slugger a private message Print Post    
Last nights Ghost Adventures was compelling. I am a skeptic and the Goldfield seems to defy logic. The poltergeist activity would be easy to fake, but not so easy to keep secret. The video last night of the rock has me scratching my head. That place is complicated.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That rock incident was wild. It seems like it was thrown so hard, that if it had hit him in the face instead of his foot, he really could have gotten hurt.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I have it recorded and will watch it in the next couple days.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holy crap, tonight's guest investigator on Ghost Adventures was Brit Morgan. She played Alcide's crazy girlfriend on HBO's True Blood!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We have another ghost hunting show starting tonight on SYFY. It's called "Deep South Paranormal". I only saw a short preview, and I swear it was like ZZ Top goes ghost hunting.... LOL
It looks funny.

http://www.syfy.com/deepsouthparanormal

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the first ep of "Deep South Paranormal" and I can see what they are doing now. They are trying to take advantage of the popularity of that A&E show "Duck Dynasty". Because this show can be described exactly as
"Ghost Hunters meets Duck Dynasty".

I guess it's enjoyable, mostly because the guys are enjoyable characters.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody with digging energy want to find out if or when "Faked or Faked" is coming back? It's been so long. I miss them, especially Devin

I did a quick search, and nothing popped up about a new season.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Apparently there was a Marathon for "Fact or Faked" on April 2nd. I found their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FactOrFakedFans

http://www.syfy.com/factorfaked/

I found this on a site http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-the-new-season-of-fact-or-faked-2013-come-on :

When does the new season of fact or faked 2013 come on?

In: Entertainment & Arts › TV & Radio

Rate This Answer
SyFy channel's Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. will air April 12th-14th, 2013

That's what I've found so far. I am going to do a search on my TV ton see if it shows up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for looking, Smokey. That's about all I had found, too.

I decided to get check the FoF twitter page, and there is a tweet there dated April 10 and it says "No renewal or cancellation announced by #Syfy". So if it is coming back, I guess we still have a long wait.

I had to shake my head about something else. "Ghost Mine" was actually renewed. I thought that was the worst of the worst of all of the shows on SYFY.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch Ghost Mine. It just held no appeal for me.

I did catch Deep South Paranormal. I liked it for the characters. I felt sorry for the gators that were penned up.:-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Our original Ghost Hunters will be back for a new season on my birthday, June 12th :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Celebrity Ghost Stories" is back this Saturday, June 1, on BIO.

They have an interesting line-up for their first summer show. George Wendt, Wayne Newton, and Kiss' former guitarist, Ace Frehley. This ep actually sounds kind of fun :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I thought this was hilarious! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, that happens to me all the time :-)

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Smokey, happens every time I make devil's food cake from scratch!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, there's going to be a new dynamic this season for GH. I can wait to see! Only seven days to wait :-)

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Just a heads up that Ghost Hunters starts tonight!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This week was I think the 3rd or 4th time the original GH crew has been investigating within a stone's throw from my house, and I had no idea, again. I would get a kick out of meeting those guys. (and gals)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"My Ghost Story" as back tonight with new eps on BIO channel. I see they have changed nights.

"My Ghost Story" is one of my top 3 fav ghost shows since they use some actual pictures and video.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Naja: Maybe you could wander over to the Ghost Hunter taping with some fresh baked cookies or iced tea? People love people with food!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL Cablejockey :-)

I have actually tried to check their twitter and facebook, and they keep their destinations pretty much a secret. Once in a blue moon someone who is staff or owner of a destination lets the cat out of the bag beforehand, but it's rare. Unfortunately, the very few times I have actually found out about a destination beforehand, it was nowhere near me :-(

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Darn! I guess they want total silence so only the ghosts are heard....I love ghost shows but have never encountered a ghost in real life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, you would think since I love ghost hunting shows that I am a total believer. But it's opposite. I guess I am in the category of "wanting to believe" and looking for proof, but haven't found it yet. BTW, I think all psychics are phony. Phony in the sense that: A. They are purposely deceiving, or B. They might actually believe that their real gift of intelligent logical perception is a psychic power, when it's not.