TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 25, 2013 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
As I recall, Audrey gave David the money which Lewis stole from Gail and then he gave Gail's money to Audrey. Audrey gave the money to David because Gail had been romancing Lewis. Lewis was mad at Gail because he blamed her for breaking up him and Audrey.

Now, that's all clear as mud, isn't it?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
David not only has the horns but he's grown the tail and a forked tongue.

I loved the scene with Steve imitating our Jim, lol moment!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Steve was funny--I miss Jim. Tracey had better look sharpish--David practically threatened her when she made some comment he didnt like! And Nick finally put the pieces together last night!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Another cast member in trouble....

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/corries-tommy-duckworth-suspended-after-his-rapper-alter-ego-the-phantom-is-exposed.1376639145

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
oops double post

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I just read about it, Pippin. Ye gods, Corrie is losing actors left and right.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, August 18, 2013 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
He is young, probably not the best judgement.
I readthat William roache has several more charges and no court until next year. Michael levell had 19 charges with the same person and goes to court sept 2.

What a cliffhanger this week. What is David going to do?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Rosie is rumoured to be on Celebrity BB, which starts on Thursday.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really dont think the guy should have been fired! Maybe a suspension....
I heard a rumour that someone else is coming back to the Street! I guess I had better not say, as it could be a spoiler.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I also wonder if firing might be a bit extreme for what he did.

I did a quick search on Rosie being on Celeb BB and didn't see her but Bruce Jones / Les Battersby is mentioned.

I also found this mention of Chris Fountain possibly being on. http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/157045-axed-corrie-star-chris-fountain-wanted-for-celebrity-big-brother-2013.html

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I may have to find out how to watch this online for les. I can't understand why they fired him unless his contract was up for renewal and it seemed maps good a time as any. I wonder if they will replace him or if they just wanted to give Tina a new love interest.

CJ I have heard about two, returnees.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Liz and Todd

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I read that, too, Jasper. I'm really happy about the first one, and the second one is o.k.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am glad to see these two again!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
We're those the ones you had heard about Cable?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Just read that someone is leaving in early 2014...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Stella

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
oh how sad, tee hee, not.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Well Jasper I see you are not a fan either.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The last cobble has been set on the new set of Corrie. There's a nice article, but there are spoilers on the page.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-08-23/coronation-street-final-cobble-is-laid-at-the-soaps-new-set---picture-preview

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, August 23, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper & co. omg I watched Thursday night by chance and there is Nick..... what ever happened, did Dave take the wheel and caused that. The last scene last Friday Nick was taking Dave for a drive and talking to him like the truth was out; ah mean Nick figured it out that Dave is the one setting every thing up... Hope Nick is ok.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this week yet. The PVR was missing the first 10 mins of each show. I was taping on the Calgary station. So I've set everything up for Sunday.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
(Yes Jasper they were the ones!) Can't wait to see the show being done on the new location.
Trini: Yes that was all David's doing. Nick had just gotten the car back under control after David grabbed wheel and the truck smashed into them! Nick found out the truth and was going to tell everyone and get things cleared up once and for all. Right now, I get the creeps everytime David gets in that hospital room alone with Nick!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Even my husband who has not watched since early April wants to see this weeks. He saw the tail end of last week with nick and David in the car. So I have to tell him when I'm going to watch.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys, will still tape on Sunday sorry Jasper if some things were spoilt. :-(

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh that's ok I read the picture previews on itv

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't BELIEVE this!!! It's a statement by the head of Channel 5 UK.

"The executive also described former Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan as “the least intelligent celebrity I've ever met” - despite casting her in a new reality show.

The actress is one of the names signed up to a new show called Celebrity Super Spa where the contestants have to give facials and colonic irrigations to members of the public."
https://www.google.com/search?q=Channel5+UK&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#fp=633e4ade33ba97d5&q=Channel+5+UK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1

That is soooo gross. Poor Helen should have stayed with Corrie.