TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul: Archive through August 27, 2013 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thank you holly. He put two and two together.
I'd like a show revolving around Saul but I heard it was not possible. Does he die? Who knows.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Walter has sunk to his lowest here. I actually find it to be a very clever move. Low would be sending a copy of the disc to the Feds or DEA. So far he's just playing a very aggressive game of poker to see who's bluffing best. Genius. Now instead of Hank being aggressive, Hank is sweating.

And poor Jesse. I never wanted him to find out about the stolen poison cig. I guess we know now what happens to Walt's house. I don't want Jesse to be destroyed by all of this.

The Talking Bad show is not great, but I'll keep watching just to get to see some of the stars.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chris Hardwick (the Talking Bad host) is great! Always so enthusiastic and you can tell he actually watches the show. The guests haven't been as good on this so far but it's a great way to get extra info and clear up a few things.

I was shocked about the "confession" video, so clever! Hank is screwed. Walt should go on Survivor ;).

I have a feeling this season is going to be Jesse just realising one horrific thing after the other. I just hope it has a hopeful ending for him, it's going to be so horrible if it ends badly for him.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Walt is absolutely diabolical! I love this show! I saw a preview of next week's show and it looks like the house is fine. I assume the DEA will later seize the house and that's why it's abandoned.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Wow...........I did not see that confession coming.Brilliant writing, what a great storyline.

Loremma

04-25-2004

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Did Walt have Saul set up an off shore account in Hank's name with millions of his money in it? He was on the phone with Saul and said just do it, use the money, and I was thinking it was for Jesse. That would really keep Hank in line if he did that.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Loremma, what a great idea. I think he was talking about something else, but you may be right.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
'Diabolical' fits him so well. To do that to their only family, to totally crush and destroy a guy like Hank, and especially with Skylar's help, IS as low as you can go, imo. Brilliant, perhaps, but as far as I'm concerned he lost the last piece of soul he possessed (and her as well). Only worse thing he could do is poison his own kids!

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at Bob Odenkirk on Talking Bad last night when he said Saul was so popular with fans because he could always be counted on to get the job done. And wasn't that what everyone in America was looking for...someone who was good at their job? LOLOL. Never a truer word! And Samuel L just looked like the black Heisenberg. Love that guy!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That confession was a jaw dropping moment for me. I did not see that one coming!

I was scared when Walt was hugging Jesse in the desert he was going to kill him. I knew they wouldn't kill Jesse this quickly (I hope they don't kill him at all), but I was still holding my breath.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I did too! He hugged him for so long I thought he was injecting him with the Riacin or doing something to him. It was a strange scene.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
My favorite scene was Marie confirming for Hank that she had accepted the $177,000 to pay for his medical care. Dean Norris's expression of pain was so intense and, for the viewing audience, simply delicious. For a second, I thought he was going to attack her!

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
The cigarette pack scene had me confused. Brock wasn't poisoned with the ricin, but lily of the valley, so I didn't get the whole light bulb moment because they found the cig in Jesse's roomba.

I also thought Walt was going to kill Jesse during the embrace. Gun to the head. I felt so bad for Jesse as that was such a gut wrenching scene to watch. He so wants Walts approval, God knows why. And when he broke down in the hug, I might have shed a tear.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The whole point of the ricin incident with Brock was to get Jesse to sever ties with Gus. Jesse had become slightly enamoured with Gus because Gus had respected how he worked and trusted him on jobs with Mike. Walt had to stop that, so he stole the ricin, posioned Brock and persuaded Jesse that Gus must have done it, because Gus is the one who uses children to do his evil deeds (witness the little kid selling meth for him). Later Jesse finds the ricin back in his apartment, so he's sure in his belief that Walt was no part of it and Gus is evil.

Recently Jesse's finally realising how much Walt has manipulated him. So now he knows the ricin WAS actually taken from him, and as he found it back in his room the only way it got back there was by Walt planting it back there.

He knows Walt would have taken the ricin for a reason and he puts two and two together, realises the whole missing ricin saga was to distance Jesse from Gus, and I think it dawns on him that the only way this would have come to a head is if the poisoning of Brock was part of it too (to heighten Jesse's fears). He knows Walt created the whole scenario so he knows Walt must have poisoned Brock too.

I didn't think Walt was going to kill Jesse (during the hug). I seem to be the only one left who is holding out hope that Walt does actually feel fatherly towards Jesse and hates what he's done to him. I think if it came to a choice between himself and Jesse he'd always chose himself, but I think he consider Jesse "family" enough that he will protect him until it's impossible to do so any longer.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I believe that Walt really cares about Jesse, too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Me three Kitt. I was very touched by the scene with Walt and Jesse. Walt does care about Jesse or he would have gotten rid of him long ago. I think he really wanted Jesse to get a fresh start as much as he wants Jesse out of town so the DEA can't question him.

Yep, Jesse thought that one of Gus's thugs lifted the cig off of him, but now he realizes it was Saul's guy that did it and only Walt would have put him up to that. Poor Jesse!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If the house is indeed spared,I wonder how Walts going to explain their gasoline soaked house to Skylar.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Gasoline is so hard to clean up, even if he doesn't strike a match, the flooring would all have to be removed as well as the furniture. It's a hazard zone now!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hank and Marie watch the VMAs, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUD3zyu7Ek&feature=youtu.be

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Hysterical, Kitt -- thanks for sharing this!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That is hilarious!!!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I have never watched this series. Is it worth getting Season 1 and starting from the beginning?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes Reenie, yes it is. I just started watching in the past year and while it took a few episodes to get hooked, I became hooked.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Brenda!