TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 20, 2013 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
After all the weirdos that he dated in past seasons, I want Alex to have a normal relationship and a happily ever after with Jo. It's interesting that, as part of buying the house from Meredith, Alex seems to have also acquired gathering 'strays' like Mer did when she owned the house. He's always been my favorite from season one.

I also want Jackson and April to have a happily ever after as well. They are so cute together.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I did like the fact that Bailey turned to her husband. She truly must love and trust him. She shut out the others but he was able to get through to her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed last nights show. Once they showed Jo inside Alex's house, I saw her knuckles were really bruised and knew she beat the guy up. So, I guess Alex still likes the broken girls. I felt bad for Jackson during April's proposal. They need to be together.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Jackson and April should be together until I saw the show last night, and then I realized that despite the deep emotion between the two of them I think that they are not right for one another. She will always have conflict about her faith versus her physical nature and Avery doesn't show any signs of wanting to commit at this point (although I think if he was going to commit it would have been with April). I felt like he realized that at this time in her life the other guy is better for April than she is (and my daughter was sitting next to me and now that's how she wants to be proposed to...LOL...hey...don't we all?). Of course, this is Grey's, so I fully expect them to be back together in another season.

Glad the dad woke up but expect this to be the end of Christina and what's his name.

Loved how excited Meredith was when her water broke. Hope the previews from next week's show are just normal misdirection.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
A friend of mine has a great line after the show last night: "I just hate when a big tree comes through the window in the middle of my moment."

The Alex/Jo storyline was great. However, the scene in the OR when they were trying to figure out how they were going to get the rebar out of the patient was so poorly acted I thought I was watching a community theatre production on cable access.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
If Arizona leaves to be with her new fling, Callie can get together with Owen & have another baby.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
They made me so mad with Arizona and her new fling. Couldn't Calzona settle down and be happy till at least some time next season? After all, they went through so much after the crash.

Kaysarluvsme

08-07-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
NO...not the chief :-(

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i am sad.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Not to mention that this is going to haunt Bailey.

Meredith named her baby Meredith...kind of a continuum, since Miranda Bailey had George's name in her son's name.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Roxie...wanna re-read what you wrote?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw that coming when everyone left and the Chief was going to turn on the lights for the maintenance guy. I thought, uh oh.... When the lights came on, I thought maybe I was wrong, but as soon as they started looking for the chief, I knew he was a goner. I like him so much on the show, but there's only 1 more year of GA, so maybe it's time for him to go.

I hope that Christina and Owen work it out. I love them together.

April's reaction was awesome when she thought Jackson was dead. To be honest, I thought he was a goner too and was getting mad at the screen. But, fortunately, it just provided another reason for Jackson to be shirtless on the show... sigh.... I want them to be together.

Arizona and Cal (brain freeze on her name) Of course, Arizona still blames her for cutting off her leg. I don't care if they break up, as I don't really care for either of their characters.

Alex and Jo..... finally!

Meredith and Derek and baby Bailey. They are now the stablizing influence in the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
DUH! I am so finger dyslexic it isn't funny!

Jackson shirtless - makes any show a plus! My 16-year old sighed...LOL!

My daughter said the same thing about the Chief when he was about to turn on the lights. She said "Don't touch anything that is sparking!" I didn't realize she had that much sense (but then again she does appreciate a fine shirtless man so maybe she's growing up!).

I did not care for the storyline with Arizona cheating. That woman needs psychiatric help, not to cheat on her wife.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Rox - like mother, like daughter! you have taught her well..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, even down to the dyslexia!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, one more year of GA or I thought it was one more year on contracts for much of the cast? Hopefully many of them would renew for at least a year or two or three? I hadn't heard it was the end of the series.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought I read somewhere that they were only doing 1 more season after this one. I may be wrong. They have all been doing their contracts together, which is interesting because the Chief's contract is also through the 2014 season and he appears dead in the finale.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
"Appears" is the operative word here. No saying whether he's dead or not until we see the first episode next season. They haven't stated it will be the last season. There was talk last year about key characters leaving, but they haven't talked of ending the show just yet.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Very true about "appears". TV story lines and scenes can be misleading? YEAH!

Yacky

07-06-2005

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
He could still be in flashbacks

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He better not be dead,he was one of my favorite characters-but sort of looks that way especially with the poignant scene of Christina thanking Chief for all that he has taught her and what a good teacher/mentor he has been.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just caught up on the last three episodes and all I can say is Richard had better be okay.. I knew as soon as he went down there to flip the switch in that water.. he AND Bailey are the heart of the hospital.

Love the name Bailey for the baby.

The plot could lead to Owen leaving, Arizona (yeah right, just because you irrationally blame Callie for saving your life/amputating your leg, that made it okay to lock that door with the predator chick..?. At least Callie gave birth to the baby so Arizona cannot leave and take the child)

I love Meredith and Derrick home scenes and how close Christina is to Derrick now.

Owen wants a child.. why doesn't he offer to be primary care giver and curtail HIS career?

Muffin

08-29-2007

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
What bothers me is that Christina acts like having a child would ruin her career! It doesn't need to. I hope she changes her mind next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone who doesn't want to have a child and knows it, should ever have one for any other reason. She's been consistent and honest all along.

She's thinking her career could ruin her child..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Seamonkey, about why Christina doesn't want to have a child.