TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Major Crimes (on TNT): Archive through July 27, 2013 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I love how Detective Sanchez keeps following the DA around like a puppy.

I agree Pamy - I thought it would be so hard to watch this show without Brenda Lee but this cast is doing a fantastic job!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Dude Ranch, lol, who thinks this stuff up? Or is that a real app?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I don't know about Dude Ranch, but from what I understand, there are a lot of those kinds of hook-up apps out there.

http://www.hook-upapp.com/

PinPointsX App Helps You Score With Strangers
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/17/pinpointsx-app-helps-you_n_502538.html

Find Local Dates and... Hookup Now!
http://www.ihookupnow.com/app/

Tinder Wolves and Pimp Bots: The New (Straight) Casual Sex Apps and the People Who Use Them
http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/71378/tinder-wolves-and-pimp-bots-the-new-straight-casual-sex-apps-and-the-people-who-use-them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Sanfranjoshfan, I figured there were apps like it out there, but they need better names, LOL. Dude Ranch was just too funny.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and you get a 'whip' from someone hahahhaa

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
new show tonight

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This show just gets better every week!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just love this show, it is so well written. First we have the worlds worst mother, LOL, and an excellent essay written by Rusty.

Such a great show.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
and Sharon (oh goodness is that her name) is so good to Rusty, I wish I could have been that wise with my own kids....lol. The writers make it very obvious that she cares a great deal for him and he is growing by leaps and bounds under her care.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 28, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the actors are having even more fun than ever on this show. I wonder if Kira was too serious for them behind the scenes. I dont even miss BrendaLee. Dont get me wrong, Id love to see her in a cameo but I was skeptical the show would survive without her.

Who knew Rusty would be my fav storyline! Love him, Rader, and the old codger together

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight. Pamy I love the Rusty storyline, I want Sharon to adopt him!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that was so funny! Between Rusty and the girl, provenza and the Lt, and Sanchez and the ADA, I was laughing all the time.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What a heart breaking episode last night! Very well done but heart breaking.

Please don't have Radar get back with her husband. I love the actor and love his being on the show but having been in a similar situation, I just see a manipulative a$$ in the character. It's nice that people can change but I hope the writers don't romanticize it. He needs to get his own place.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Rusty is struggling with his homosexuality. Poor kid. I think he is trying and probably wanting to be straight but knows he is gay. What a horrible struggle that is for a young boy.

I honestly wish they would show more Rusty storyline. I love that kid! I like her husband and like how he is interacting with Rusty.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I have always had the impression that Rusty is straight....he only prostituted himself to survive on the streets.

Some teen girls prostitute themselves to survive, too....but that doesn't imply that they're actually physically attracted to their sleazy customers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I also had that impression until this last ep. He just seemed so uncomfortable when they were planning the 'date nite' It almost seemed like he was trying to hint to Raydar to not let him go.

Also the scene when that loser called him the F word, his reaction is also what has me thinking he is struggling with his sexuality.

Or maybe the reactions I am seeing are his struggle to come to grips with what he did and him not knowing if he is gay or not. Either way kudos to the writers they have created a complex character that I adore

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
When that hateful homophobic kid called him the f-word, I think his reaction was one of fear that his new friend would find out about lurid his past.

One of the things he has been very concerned about is that his role as a witness in this high profile case will be highlighted and everyone he knows will learn what he used to do. Apparently he hasn't yet told her....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Yes, I can see that being the case too. I'm also afraid for him since they showed us that he is getting many many letters not just the 1 Raydar knows about

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I forgot about those letters. It was odd that he doesn't open them, but he saves then instead of throwing them away.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes I also find that odd. I wish they would just give us 1 whole Rusty ep and answer our questions!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The actor that plays Rusty deserves an Emmy! He says so much without saying a word. The expressions he made in this last ep were amazing.

Im so sad the writers turned Raydar's X into an ass. I was really liking him.

Again, Provenza and Rusty's scenes were my fav of the show.

Any thoughts on the interaction between her X and Rusty? I almost got a creepy vibe the way the X said something like we both know what you are. It almost made me cringe thinking that the X was a john. I highly doubt thats the case dont know why I got that vibe.

Im kinda getting pissed that they are leaving us hanging with those letters and who is sending them.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling the letters will factor in as we get closer to the season finale.

As for Raydar's X, he's the type that's impresses kids & adults initially with jokes, poker, card tricks, etc., but when you have to be around them 24/7, you start to see the cracks - the lack of responsibility, always taking the quick and easy route, etc. There's a reason his own kids aren't visiting him or inviting him to their place. I think Rusty is slowly catching on.

But yeah - his last interaction with Rusty was creepy. I keep thinking he's going to find a way to use Rusty in some capacity either as his lawyer or as a way to manipulate Raydar. Or maybe it's just his lack of communication skills. I just hope he isn't the one sending the letters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I was afraid he was going to tell Rusty he was gay! And he can't know that because he just assumes that because he was a prostitute. So I was so worried he would say something that would make Rusty think that and make him feel bad.

I really wish Sharon would have read the note but oh well, maybe I just wanted to know what he said, LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I forgot about that letter. What if Rusty sees it in the trash and it matches the writing on the letters he has been getting!!! (cue evil music)