TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 12, 2013 users admin

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I watch about once a week. I don't want to completely be out of the loop but it is annoying.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I usually dvr, then just speed through most of it.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Jennifer needs a peep hole in her door so she doesn't keep opening it to that wicked witch, Chloe. ;)

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching but I don't like what they have done to Jennifer.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh you are so right, Whrlwind! Chloe is either opening a door to Jennifer or Jennifer is openin a door to Chloe! I don't like what they did to Chloe, either, she was never this mean.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I've only been watching for the past year, so I don't know how they used to be. I like Jennifer just fine... Oh! except it's driving me crazy that she's not telling Daniel about Chloe's threat & that he's not on the bc. It's for him to decide how to handle it, not hers to decide for him.

B-t-w, I never saw Dan have a paternity test, so I'm not convinced that he is really Parker's dad.

Chloe is absolutely awful... no redeeming quality at all.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Was Days on in other areas today? My DVR didn't catch it, but we've had a ton of flooding, so our local channel may very well have done a special right after the noon news. I thought we'd see Friday's episode today, but seeing nothing again has me wondering if I should got the NBC site to look for it online.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was the episode we didn't see Friday. :-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Whrlwnd. I'll look online for it tomorrow since it usually takes 24 hours to show up. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So when did Jennifer get a son, and where has he been? And did she ever talk about him until now.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
JJ (Jack Junior) was born back before Jack and Jennifer left for England. He stayed in England at a boarding school when they came back, and he has been mentioned periodically so that we knew he hadn't disappeared into the soap opera sink hole. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I haven't ever heard of him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It's seems very odd that Allison's Sweeney has a pink stripe in her hair.... And it's even odd for her character Sammy to even have it..... Hmmmm don't get it

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I missed a few weeks while on vacation and haven't seen Brady and the witch this week...did that finally fall apart? I think JJ returning as a grown up is a riot...haven't seen hide nor hair of him in years and years and here he is....
Can't wait for Nick to get his...
I hope Rafe (who I think is quite adorable) gets better.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ok today I saw Brady and the witch so I know about them but what the heck did Marlena do to anger John?

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Marlena walked in on Brady and Kristen and knew about them and didn't tell John right away. Lame-O storyline.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's because I've only been watching the past year and don't know the history of the characters very well, but I don't like John that much. He's kind of a bully sortof. (Course, I'm not that impressed w/ Marlena either, but still...)

Personally, I think he over-reacted about that. All they kept saying for months was how much in love he & Marlena were...blah, blah, blah...but it sure didn't seem to take much for him to get mad at her.

However, I think he's pushing Marlena away to save her from getting more hurt (as if). It seems like his new plan is to seduce Kristin. Basically, he's willing to betray Marlena and alienate Brady forever... as long as it will get Brady away from Kristen. Although, I'm sure it will backfire somehow.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Will's baby is so cute. I want her for my own. I've noticed something kind of funny. When the baby is with Will it's usually the real baby, but when the baby is w/ Gabi it's usually a fake baby. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Now that the actor who plays Will is leaving, wonder if they plan his exit as going to prison for him confessing to the EJ crime. Or will they replace him.

I just don't want them to bring Abby and nick together to raise the baby- pffft

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
What? Will is leaving?!?

Why would Abby raise the baby w/ Nick? Ohhh...you must mean Gabi. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I meant Gabi

Yeah after he won his Emmy award he announce he's leaving Days

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I know Chad is leaving but haven't heard that Will us leaving.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Really, really sad about losing that adorable Chad actor. :-( Sure hope the next one can measure up to this one.

Oh dear. Has anyone seen the ads for the Hallmark movie starring Alison Sweeney? Looks like her romantic interest in it is being played by Greg Vaughn (Father Eric)!! I think I'm going to have to remind myself a few times that they're not really brother & sister.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
LOL! I think I'll have it a bit easier since this Eric is not the original. Every time I see Jensen Ackles, I think "Eric"!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My daughter used to have such a crush on Jensen as Eric.