TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 06, 2013 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thank you for answering me, Misspoufy. :-)

I don't watch very often, so I didn't know if it had been confirmed. Ooohh... and I also didn't know about yesterdays development... hmmm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Those were the worst gangsters ever! GH usually does a better job casting the gangsters, LOL.

And what the heck are the all my children/one life to live (I can never remember which ones they are, LOL) people doing back? I thought they were contractually bound to NOT be on the show.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
And why would Todd sabotage the relish and whose relish did he sabotage? Why is Starr in Ava Jerome's apartment?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The ACTORS are back. GH just cannot use the CHARACTERS which is why they could never say "John", "Starr" or "Todd" right after they left, when their significant others were talking about them... it was known a while ago that they would be back - the question was how would they create new characters to bring them back in any acceptable way.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
So who is "Todd" suppose to be?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Tx...Todd can't be Todd because OLTL owns the character, but he acts like Todd would, knows things only Todd would know...so just who IS he?? Enough with the suspense, just tell us. OTOH...I can't STAND Kiki. No self respecting college girl would act like a 13 year old teeny bopper. It's not cute, nor appealing in any fashion. Also, what college kid who's gotten themselves in trouble wouldn't run to mommy or daddy to bail them out? This whole storyline stinks. I realize they're trying to draw in the summertime teen audience but I don't think this is the way to go.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Alot of people on FB are saying he's Franco...I will really be pissed if he turns out to be Franco! Others are saying he might be Jerry Jax...I want him to be someone we'll like!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I thought Franco was dead....oh wait, this is a soap, nobody ever really dies. Uck, hope he's not Franco.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did we get new writers? Have they ever written before? These storylines are awful and if they think having Todd sneak around for a week, trying to make us think he is Jason is building suspense they are sadly mistaken.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I don't think he's going to be Jason, he doesn't have that "bad boy" look but more importantly they wouldn't be showing the Jason we know and love in the photos it would be the Todd face in the photos instead.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I think he's gonna be a character we know who had plastic surgery

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Really GH???? An entire hour to find out....NOTHING! Did we really need an entire hour of hysterical nonsense from Sam and Carly...and for pity sake, we're really supposed to believe AJ, of all people, would visit Jason's placque? And why the big hesitation over telling Kiki she's really a Quartermaine? The only decent part of the entire hour was Luke apologizing to Tracy...and then the collapse...hmmm what's up there???

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Well now we know who "Todd" is and I'm sooo disappointed!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is he Txkaykay? I will be out all day and can't watch my tape until later.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Who is Kiki's father ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You mean Franco? He turned out to be Franco, what a let down. I just knew that was what the writers wanted but I was hoping they would have more imagination, darnit!

For that matter, Kiki can go away as well!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
"Todd" is indeed Franco, an apologetic, contrite, chin in the dirt, Franco. Kiki's father is Franco, that's how she's a Quartermaine. Why she was so upset and uptight about her mom wanting her to sign her voting shares over to Tracy is beyond me though. Wonder if Ava Jerome really IS from the Jerome crime family....that was a dumb question, of course she is! LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Franco just had no redeeming qualities when james franco played him - he was just that sinister... i will have a hard time accepting him as a regular character - regardless of how much i like RW and think he could do the newly formed character well.. at least they found a way for "Starr" and "Todd" to remain related - although i agree that, at least for now, the kiki character is just terrible

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I like Todd, can't see anyway that Franco can be redeemed no matter how many times he apologizes.

And good god, the Kiki character is terrible or is it just bad acting, I can't quite decide.

And I am no fan of the new John character either.

I don't understand why they couldn't have done a better job developing some new characters if they wanted to keep these actors.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Dipo!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, May 31, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Did not like Todd and I do not like Franco. Do not really care for RH in either role. Particularly bad as Franco.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What an awful week of shows! All those excuses that the writers put together for Franco's evilness were a joke.

And Lulu suddenly remembering everything was just about as bad. It was like one, two, three, oh I remember everything.

Where did old Lulu go? Did she leave on her own or did they just fire her?

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Dipo she left on her own!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
good grief, if I hear kiki call morgan capn', one more time I will throw myself off the bridge. It sounds so stupid and phoney.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Franco will be fully redeemed when he saves Jason's son with a bone marrow donation.....sigh.