TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Premieres (Scripted TV Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 21, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
NatGeo channel is airing a 6 part series over 3 days called "The 80s: The Decade that Made Us.". It's so good. They already aired 2 eps last night, but they are being repeated many times.

Eps 3 and 4 are on tonight.
Eps 5 and 6 are on Tuesday night.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/the-80s-the-decade-that-made-us/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That 80s thing looks good, Naja, thanks.

I don't know if anyone else is having difficulty with a season pass on Defiance. I've had to reset it twice to get it to tape tonight... just a warning to double check, although I did see it repeats again and again all week so there's not much danger of missing it altogether.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fall TV Grid for 2013... see what clashes with what!

http://tvline.com/2013/05/12/fall-tv-schedule-2013-network-primetime-grid/

For me, 8pm Mon, Wed and Thursday are all overbooked!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Darn, I am going to have to choose between Person of Interest and Chicago Fire. I don't record anything. :-(

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe you should try recording? I can't imagine watching TV in real time.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What's real time? lol I have two PVRs.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Whew! From Lazylu's post and without looking at link, I was VERY worried Grey's, Person of Interest, and Chicago Fire were going to be on at the same time. (I can record / watch only two programs at the same time.) That would be a horrible choice to make. I guess I could watch one on-line, but I don't like watching on the computer screen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, The Glades is coming back. For some reason I thought it had been cancelled, but today A&E is running a marathon so I thought I would check. AND it starts again on May 27!! I am so excited I really enjoyed it.

I have been noticing that I sure seem to enjoy all the shows that get developed on the "cable" channels so much more than the networks. I watch so much on TNT, USA, TBS, and A&E, it amazes me.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh Boy! I've been waiting since Prison Break to see William Fichtner in another tv show. Looks like I finally will. :-)

Saw an ad on NBC last night for a summer show starring him called Crossing Lines that's premiering June 23. I can't wait. :-)

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Whrlwnd I saw it to!! I thought it looked promising!! And I thought for a second that I seen the man who played Whistler on PB??

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
New sitcom tonight on NBC - "Save Me" starring Anne Heche.

http://www.nbc.com/save-me/

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh Gawd, I just watched the first ep "Save Me" and it was awful. I will watch the second ep and see if it gets any better. (they are doing ep 1 and 2 one after the other)

I feel bad that I disliked it so much, because I am an Anne Heche fan, and I was sick when her GREAT show "Men in Trees" was cancelled.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Naja, if you like Anne Heche, rent the movie "That's What She Said". It is HILARIOUS!!

It was directed by Carrie Prentiss, (Arlene on "True Blood" and ditzy lawyer Elsbeth on "The Good Wife".

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1854054681/

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I love new show seasons! I've been seeing so many commercials for both summer & fall shows that look really intriguing, and I'm excited to check them out. :-)

Mictay, I didn't recognize anyone else in the Crossing Lines commercials from PB, but it went by really quickly. I admit the only reason that Fichtner caught my eye is because I've had a bit of a crush on him.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Me too whriwnd!!! And he's such an amazing actor!!

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I love the new show "How to live with your parents"

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think I watched the 2nd episode of Save Me and almost turned it off 5 minutes in, but kept it on for the full 3 hours...oh wait, what? It was only 30 minutes? Wow, was that bad. I'm thinking it won't last.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Denecee, don't get too attached. "How to live with your parents" was canceled.

'How To Live With Your Parents' Canceled: ABC Axes Sarah Chalke Comedy After One Season

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/10/how-to-live-with-your-parents-canceled_n_3242423.html

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Saw a commercial last night for a new NBC series in the fall, "Dracula." It stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers from the Tudors! Woo hoo!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched the new show Motive? It was on Tuesday night, I think, in place of Body of Proof which has been cancelled. Then I saw a commercial that it is on Thursdays at 9pm.

I thought the first one was interesting, haven't watched the second one yet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We watched Tuesday's episode, but for some reason it didn't record last night. Think it may have something to do with the date on the episode showing Feb 2013 (which is when it was shown in Canada), so it didn't pick up. Bummer!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
This past Thursday evening's show wasn't a first airing. I'm pretty sure Thursday is going to be its normal time slot. I saw both shows. Not exactly a "can't miss" for me, but I like it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Inside Amy Schumer" renewed for season 2. Woo Hoo!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 3 of "Wilfred" starts tonight on FX. It's 2 new eps back to back.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anybody else here gets as big of kick out of the SYFY channel original TV creature movies as I do, but I think they have hit a new level that sounds so bad that I just can't miss it! LOL!

Sharknado is here!

“After a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace. And when the high-speed winds form tornadoes in the desert, nature’s deadliest killer rules water, land, and air.”

Photo from and read more at: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/sharknado-spins-horror-story-article-1.1376073

Land Shark! Ahhhh! LOL

Airdate July 11 on SYFY.