TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 27, 2013 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm daft I can't figure out what the spoilers are supposed to be. I can't visualize the current set from overhead....please do not modernize the Rovers!

I can't see how they could possibly string the series along with no pub for 8 months!!!!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The spoilers are in the story headlines on the right side of the page.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gotcha.

I have yet to watch last Sunday's omnibus and I am chomping at the bit! My dh's cousin just got here and will be staying for 3 WEEKS!!!!! I don't know how I will stand a)the intrusion or b) waiting to watch Corrie for so long. I think it is c) both!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I hope your visit is going better than expected Jasper.

Last weeks episodes were all over the map for me. Loved the look on Karl's face on hearing that Sunita was coming out of the coma. Hated the look of terror on Sunita's face when she opened her eyes and saw Karl. Sickened that Stella can't see the truth. Love Ty and Ruby. Hope that Chesney and Katy see their way back to each other. Love the special brownies.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm up to the part where Karl plants the keys and lays a big smacker on Stella. He is a slimebag. (don't tell dh though, because i watched without him, shhh)

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
(It will be our secret from DH.)

I haven't watched any of this week's episodes yet but I will share with you that, from the point that you are at, Karl quickly moves down from slimebag!

I usually watch my PVR's on Sunday morning but I might have to have a Saturday morning session this week. There are just too many unanswered questions that I'm impatient to know about!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
With all thats been going on, I must say I noticed the absence of Gail David and Kylie! I would like to see Audrey too. How come they havent been seen? With Dev's wife dead, you'd think Gail at least would have popped out!
We did see little Simon letting Sunita's kids know the gossip that their mother started the fire! What a brat. And he denied the whole thing when Leanne showed up!
And Faye is powering up to really hurt Anna. You can see the wheels turning in that little head as she manoevers the adults about. I can see her moving off to live with her dad, with barely a nod to the woman who cared for and loved her!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Just watching now. I wonder if Helen Worth is taking some time off for a honeymoon. But you're right; I haven't seen David, Kylie, Gail or Audrey at all.

I think that I had expected more from Sunita's funeral. I wish Stella would wake up about Karl.

Faye seems to be acting like a teenager and it is going to hurt Anna. I enjoyed the scene with Fiz and her friends drinking wine and getting back to normal. I don't like seeing Ches this way. He has had enough disappointment and heartbreak in his life with his mother. I had really hoped for good things with him and Katy. And Paul and Eileen are sad.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am not surprised about Eileen and Paul--she just doesnt seem to have luck with relaionships.
Poor Chesney certainly deserves a happy life, but seems to be taking Katy's fling with Ryan way too hard.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
OMG!!! Coronation Street star Bill Roache, 81, is arrested over claims he raped 15-year-old girl 46 years ago. I soooo hope it isn't true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317606/Bill-Roache-Coronation-Streets-Ken-Barlow-arrested-claims-raped-15-year-old-girl-46-years-ago.html

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow. Why wait 46 yrs to report this though? Quite the sex scandal with these celebs in the UK. Like with Michael LeVell, he is right innocent until proven guilty. It will stain his reputation for the rest of his life and thereafter though.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Just came to say that I saw it posted on FB but it's already posted here. Yup - innocent until proven guilty and yup - why wait 46 years and yup - hope it's not true.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
More on Bill Roache:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318181/Bill-Roache-vows-fight-rape-allegation-Coronation-Street-chiefs-write-Ken-Barlow-out.html

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm three weeks behind!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Oh Jasper! So you've missed Tracy's death, Nick's accident, Rita's arrest, and Mary's mysterious disappearance.

Just kidding about the above! How much longer is Cuz here for? You'll be needing a rainy weekend to start catching up!

I haven't checked lately but haven't heard anything more about Michael or Bill's personal issues. Seems that Corrie feels it necessary to write them out until the courts are finished with them. Guilty until proven innocent.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol, he is gone though. just dh hasn't had time to sit down, so he's three weeks behind (i'm two). I just watched a video from today Bill Roache went to court, got bail etc and due to the charged the case is going to crown court versus magistrates. Haven't seen anything on Michael. Sad.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am finding it so hard to find the show this week! It doesnt seem to be on at 3 any more and back to 6:30!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Yes, sad about Michael and Bill. I hope that proper justice is done in both cases as to whether they are guilty or not.

Sorry the times are so hard to follow Cable. One of the times that I'm glad to have PVR. At least they are still showing it instead of just cancelling it as they have so often in the past!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Finally catching up. I have reached the point where Eileen chases after Paul on the train. I see they finally threw in some small explanation regarding Kevin being off screen.

I am really enjoying Mary with the Alahans, who would have thunk it!

Gary is starting to creep me out with his Tina obsession. He really is giving her the glad eye.

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
glad eye lol he is creeping me out. cannot wait for Carl to fall and the truth comes out and they all have to eat their hat. Leean is so right about investing only if Carl leaves. Stella!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
A few things are bothering me right now. Gary's thing for Tina, Carl, Owen. I hope these stories wind up quickly.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I saw something on Facebook that Rovers would be reopening today. I assume that is in the UK but I am looking forward to it.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
It's time for Karl to be outed as the arsonist and murderer he is.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the past week yet but Karl is really sinking into the muck with his behaviour. I think he is really teetering on the edge of a total breakdown. Wonder how Gloria is going to respond when Karl is exposed. She is such a sanctimonious so and so..

I am waiting for the whole debacle of Nick and Kylie to come to the forefront. We all not it's going to happen.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Is it just me? I find it a tad boring when we know how the story is going to end and it seems to drag on. Both Karl and Nick/Kylie are in that category for me right now. Get on with it already!

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
i agree Lawrie,i am enjoying Roy and his mom. i will feel for David when the truth comes out [as early as after the test is done for the fainting spell gene.]will both brothers have the same gene?