TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 24, 2013 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just watched latest show. Wasn't sure what to make of the ending. They all looked so shocked, but that was exactly what Morgan promised the bad guy would happen if he didn't put down all the names. In fact, when Derek went before the cameras, I thought he was intentionally signing an execution order. So, why the surprise?

Jewels

09-22-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I thought the same exact thing, Juju. I wasn't surprised, why were they?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was hilarious last night how the show took place in South Dakota, and then in the commercial break at about the 35 minute mark, they had a South Dakota tourism commercial. LOL

The only reason I even noticed was because I was FFing through the commercials, and when I saw them showing Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse, I thought they were back to the show. I just thought it was so funny this ep was about crazy serial killers in S.D., and then there was a commercial asking us to come visit....LOL

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Man, I thought they were trying to prepare us for Jeanne Tripplehorn leaving the show after one season. So glad that ain't happening. Unless of course, she gets killed next episode...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was a mean trick they played on us. I was already writing her off as gone until the very end.

I just hope if someone is killed in the finale like the promo says, that it's not left as a cliffhanger.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was a very exciting finale. (although I thought the replicator reveal was little of a letdown. His back story was a little dull imo) But I want to thank them for not giving us a 4 month long cliff-hanger. RIP Strauss.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Naja. It kind of was a letdown after all that. Though Mark Hamill played a really good bad guy. I did love the scene where Rossi tricked him with the chip.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked it, and I also liked that it wasn't a cliffhanger also, and that none of my favorites were killed off.

And since when was Rossi involved with Strauss? They said last night it had been a year, but I don't recall that story line at all...

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I would NEVER have recognized the bad guy as Mark Hamill!

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Yes, Penelope and the brainy kid caught him and her coming out of a hotel on one episode not too long ago. As they stood, open-mouthed, Rossi said something like "well...I'm not dead yet ;)"

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I guess I missed that!

AuntieMike - I agree... what a difference.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I didn't know they had been dating either and I haven't missed an episode! ...sometimes I do snooze a bit though. :-)

My husband said that was Mark Hamill and I kept saying, "are you sure?" Wow.

Good episode, but I agree the back story was a little bit of a let down.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was such a funny coincidence last night for me. After watching CM, I turned the channel to an old episode of "Night Gallery", and there was Mark Hamill again. LOL

Except this time it was one of his first tv appearances. It was 1972 and he was playing a message courier. He was on for about 15 seconds. If I hadn't had just seen him on CM and he was still fresh in my mind, I wouldn't have even noticed him. He's on the left in the beige jacket.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was totally confounded by the Strauss/Rossi thing as well, had never picked up an inkling of such a story line, but I do miss a lot of the shows during the season. Huh!!

I knew I had seen the bad guy before, and when you say Mark Hammill, I can see it, but never would have guessed that. Dang, old age has a way of sneaking up on us, eh?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How did the team get out of the room with one minute left? I don't know if I looked away or what but the next thing I saw was the bad guy looking at his phone and seeing the countdown stop - did the original countdown stop (and free the team) when he sat on the seat? Were there even two seats?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The team got out of the room because Penelope was able to block or slow down the signal that set off the timer. Please don't ask me how. LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, they do seem to have skipped over how they got out, but I thought it was implied that Rossi let them out? He wasn't in there with them originally, was he?

Then when they were out, they saw him missing, and said "he was right behind us".

I could be remembering it wrong, but that was my impression.

Yacky

07-06-2005

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Morgan said "He just let us out why would he go back in" Talking about Rossi

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Yacky!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah right, thanks, it just seemed so dramatic when the door closed on them that I thought there would be a dramatic exit and I'd missed it!

Lorry

08-05-2007

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorry a private message Print Post    
I agree with you that I hadn't seen any romance with Rossi and until I just read this, I didn't know that was Mark Hammill. WoW, What a change!!
Also, did anyone hear that CM was cancelled? I thought I read it somewhere. Then, when I saw that they really didn't have a cliffhanger this year, that it might be true.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Not canceled:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/09/criminal-minds-renewed-by-cbs/181826/

CBS announced today that Criminal Minds has been renewed for the 2013-2014 broadcast season, becoming CBS's 20th series to be renewed for next year. Currently in its eighth season, Criminal Minds ranks as Wednesday's number one drama in viewers (12.24m), adults 18-49 (3.3/09) and adults 25-54 (4.3/10).

Lorry

08-05-2007

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorry a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much, Karuuna, for answering so quickly. I love the show and I was worried. I don't remember where I read it, but it was awhile ago. I was just surprised that they didn't do a cliffhanger this year, so I assumed it really was cancelled. Thanks again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So, Karuuna, do they just not count people over 54, or did you just not show that, LOL?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Dipo, it's not in the article, so you'd have to ask them. I guess I don't count either after August. :-)

You're very welcome, Lorry!