TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through May 22, 2013 users admin

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Please let Nashville come back next season! But please please please keep shooting in Nashville!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, May 04, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am a little nervous that Rayna and Deacon got together - that seems a bit like tying up loose ends to end the season.

Beth - as long as they stay filming here I will try to tell you what the "real" locations are. Nashville is a truly beautiful city - as well as being warm and welcoming!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I have dumped my Season Pass for Nashville. Same stuff over and over and over. I'll watch if there's nothing else at the time. Good documentaries on PBS tomorrow evening.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I still am enjoying this show, a whole lot. And, it's softened me a bit to some country music.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Great line by Rayna to Juliette:

Honey, your perfume smells like 80 proof ( Jules had been drinking).

Trini

07-06-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Is Deacon the father of Rayna's first child.
Juliette can act, I enjoy her. Do we think the tape mentioned on the phone by her cheating manager/therapist will be used against her as bribe for more money? What else can go wrong for her.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yes
yes
i think the shot fired at the end of the preview is the manager/sober friend killing juliette's mother

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I SO do not want Deacon and Rayna back together! He deserves a fresh start with someone who loves him more than she loves herself!!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I am leaning more that the mother shoots the manager/sober friend. You don't mess with a mother's child and get by with it no matter how old they are.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I hope you're right, Windowbox. I can't stand the manager, "sober friend".

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Thought I read somewhere that 2 people were going to die. If so, I hope one of them is Juliette's mother. I can't stand her and it irks me to no end that Juliette has anything to do with her.
I'd just give her a bunch of money, a pile of needles and send her on her way.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
No comments on last night's show? I had to go to bed so only caught the first 20 minutes.
Have a few comments on the season in general that I'm holding off on, but for now will say I hate what the writers are doing to Scarlett and Gunnar. Last night in the 20 minutes I saw Avery was more likeable than Gunnar.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I am really hating what they are doing to Gunnar's character, and hope they quit it fast!! The Gunnar/Scarlet duets are one of my favorite parts of the show.

I also love the 2 young sisters' singing: I WISH WISH WISH they had not cut off the number they were doing with Deacon.

Thanks everyone for the correct advance analysis on the 2 deaths in the show tonight: especially relieved to see the blackmailer go, and it was poignant the way the mother sacrificed herself for her daughter.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Beth!!! If I don't get to watch it tonight, I won't see it until probably Sunday, but I am SO happy to read the mother is dead. Poignant or not doesn't matter to me I detested that character so much. Suppose it's only right she "sacrificed" herself since she sacrificed Juliette's childhood due to her own selfish behaviors.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
what? i thought it ended with mom shooting sober friend. what happened after that?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Have a few comments on the season in general that I'm holding off on, but for now will say I hate what the writers are doing to Scarlett and Gunnar. Last night in the 20 minutes I saw Avery was more likeable than Gunnar.

Same here, Snoopsmom. I can't stand the Avery character and it looks like they are trying to get him and Scarlett back together...ugh.

Bethforfreedom, I also wanted to see Deacon singing with the girls. Was waiting for him to join in to see how he sounded with the oldest daughter. Can't wait to see if they ever have them sing a duet.

The duets between Rayna/Deacon and Scarlett/Gunnar are why I watch this show...so very beautiful. Please let the writers get back to more of those moments.

Texannie, I don't remember a lot of what happened after the Mom shot the blackmailer except for her daughter discovering them and crying as she watched the news about it.

The finale is next week and I'm not sure, but I have a feeling Deacon discovers the truth about Rayna's oldest daughter being his and has a hard time handling it. Imagine being him and being so close to Rayna and she never told him about his daughter. I somewhat get why she did it, but it could be a deal breaker for their new romance, which will be very sad. I was thinking them getting together would mean more duets. They sound so well together.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
At the end of the show, the daughter went into the closet and found a box. It then shows her laying on a bed talking to somebody on the phone with lots of papers scattered around her. She tells whoever was on the phone that there was a paternity test, and that she doesn't think her dad is her dad. Then in the previews for next week it showed her going to Deacon's door and asking if he is her father.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Re Juliet's mother: after killing blackmailer, she apparently purposely overdosed. I think it showed a newspaper headline saying "Murder/suicide". She had destroyed the camera card w/damaging video in the garbage disposal before so doing. And before the whole thing went down, she had called Juliet with a short live final message to her (don't do the View and then something referring to Juliet's bright light or some such) which I am sure was her good-bye. She had supplied herself with a bunch of drugs plus gun from former drug dealer acquaintance.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
thanks beth

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And with Deacon... from the previews he is NOT happy at not being told.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Boy, I missed most of that in preview re Deacon and Maddie! Thanks for filling me in on that!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Anything that will break Deaconand Rayna up is fine w/me! I will view the last week's episode at the library today!

I talked Saturday with my friend who has appeared several times as an extra on the show, and the new buzz is that the show might be staying in Nashville IF it is kept.

That estimated $40 million is a nice boost for the city's economy -

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I think it just wouldn't be the same without filming in Nashville, so I hope it stays based there.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I so hope Rayna wasn't stupid enough to put Deacon on her daughter's birth certificate. I got the impression that she and Teddy married well before the baby came -

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh Deacon...