TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 21, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And I still can't wait to find out what the deal is with the guy at the Embassy Dinner who stole Morgan's glass and had the pictures of various crime scenes up on that board. I'm guessing that will be the season finalé cliffhanger.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I have read where it is someone who is after all of them and you are right, it's probably the cliffhanger.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mamie, I'm wondering if he is some sort of copycat serial killer. He also had pictures of previous crime scenes on his board - but they weren't pictures of the victims from the crimes that the BAU solved.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I agree this had to be the episode I liked the least....But I love the storylines brewing!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So, the show came back tonight, and I wish I hadn't watched. I think I may be done with it now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love this show too much to ever be done with it. However, I sure didn't see it ending the way it did. I was so happy that Reid finally found someone who wouldn't find him too "geeky," and would appreciate his intellect. I just don't know if he will emotionally recover from this.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
VERY disappointed in the ending last night. I would like to know why the writers thought this was the best direction to go with Reid. Unbelievable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That, and thinking it believable that the perp could kill herself AND Reid's lady friend with just one shot. Really?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It just seemed a stupid "easy out" for the writers who I guess didn't want Reid happy. Very upsetting.

Does anyone remember last (I think) season when Reid was getting those really bad headaches? They just dropped that storyline and only vaguely referenced it with it being the reason why he started seeing this geneticist... then they don't really flesh that out - how he came to be personally involved with her - and now this! It's like they switch writers and can't be bothered to carry any stories through.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's funny you said that about the writer, because the guy who wrote this ep has only written 13 eps. This was his 13th.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, if they didn't want him happy, they could have let her live, and given all the trauma she experienced, have her retreat emotionally. Would have made for more tension and drama in the future.

Just not well done at all. Too bad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
13 - unlucky for Reid. Yeah, too bad, waste of a good story.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
With Maeve out of the way, there is room to build something with the new female agent. She has taken a noticeable interest in Reid. I see a May/Dec story line. Or maybe I am just so bored with the show, I am making things up.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they've said she's married. But I do wonder if something strange is going on with her, she seems to know how to work with Reid more than people who have known him for years. I wonder if she has a son or someone close who is also a genius (or whatever it is that describes Reid).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Found this:

At Georgetown, she teaches forensic linguistics to students that are apparently as intelligent as Spencer Reid. She and Reid have some history together since he makes appearances as a guest-lecturer in her classes.

http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Blake

I must have missed it when they had it in an episode (and it confirms she's married). So maybe that explains the connection...

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I think it will be a long, long time before Reid allows himself to feel love again. He was so guarded with this relationship and look how it ended for him. He is one complex guy. I don't think there are too many women out there who would be a good match for him. It would take someone very special and equally intelligent.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So the stalker is one of Blake's students. I tried to compare the stalker's video to the actual shot of the students in her classroom, and I think I can tell which guy it is. I think it's the one sitting to the back and right of the girl with the creme color sweater and black rimmed hat. He has a blue capped pen in his hand.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I also tried to go back and look at the classroom scenes after the last scene, and I saw two candidates, but neither were in good enough focus to be sure. I guess they haven't really cast the part yet, so they can't commit a face.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If the stalker is revealed this season, then not only have they cast the part, but probably have already filmed the ep.

I thought the faces were pretty clear in the classroom. I'll try to get a cap of who I think it might be.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yeah, maybe they have cast the part, but they might not have when this last episode was filmed.

Thanks for the effort, Naja.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is my best guess from the class, Lycan. I have an arrow above him in the whole class pic, and then a close up of him.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That's pretty cool, Naja. Whoever it is has a camera, and I would guess that it could be the guy with the glasses two rows in front of your guy, or the guy in the hat two rows behind your guy. I don't see a camera on any of them, so it could be any of them, although the guy in front seems too close for the angle we saw in the last scene, so I would probably rule him out except for his facial expression and the fact that I've seen cameras embedded in eyeglasses on other shows. It could also be the guy next to the guy in the hat on the back row that we can only see in the top picture. He's got a laptop that he could mount a small camera on. I hope it is one of these guys and we figured it out, but they'll probably throw us a curve...we'll see.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I once had a pen that shot mpeg videos, and that was 12 years ago, so I am for sure thinking a visible cam doesn't have to be part of the criteria for picking him out of a crowd. The two things that made me pick him was because the person sitting in front of him in his own video had a black rim around their head (lady in creme color sweater has some sort of black rimmed thing on her head), and the second thing was that his own silhouette in the final scene sorta matched that I guy I picked out. Hair and clothes, as well as big head shape.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, if it turns out to be him, everyone here should give you a hearty congrats for figuring it out. I know I will.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, as many things as I can find to match, I can find just as many that don't. I'm just getting too into it because I am snowed in and have cabin fever. And like you said, they may throw us a curve.