TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Orphan Black

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orphan Black users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 19, 2014Gmggraham25 05-19-14  5:38 pm
Archive through June 08, 2014Rieann25 06-08-14  10:09 am
Archive through April 18, 2015Vickie25 04-18-15  9:20 am
Archive through May 11, 2015Sanfranjoshfan25 05-11-15  1:50 pm
Archive through June 20, 2015Kitt25 06-20-15  8:39 pm
Archive through April 19, 2016Rieann25 04-19-16  9:48 am
Archive through September 18, 2016Uncle_ricky25 09-18-16  8:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She deserved it 3 years ago!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yay! So happy she won! This was the most deserved award given all night.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
it is back tonight! can't wait.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So much going on last night!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
it was a bit too much of people fighting and losing for me. I am not sure about everyone captured and the result.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I had heard the sisters split up into factions some pro neolists, some anti. Looks like Cosima is going to be pro.

I am hoping for a little more exposition, less fighting next show. I am wondering about Art, obviously he is more disposable that the women. Lookslike they no longer want to kill them, they want to save and experiment on them. we will see. never ever trust Rachael.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK, I really liked last nights episode, it was so Allison, I think each of the clones will get their "star turn". As bas as it was for each person, it was really stressful for Art. I do believe he was about to shoot his partner. I have no idea what that would have done. You would have thought the other neos would have run with the sound of your every day cement drill going off in the garage, heck you would think the entire neighborhood would be there. heh this whole show isthe suspense of reality. I was a bit shocked about Helena - I wonder if she did have any good experiences with the nuns.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved how Allison stepped up. She needed to feel as if she was doing something as important as the others.

I still can't believe I am watching one actress play all these characters. Even after all this time! I feel as if I am watching different people.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I got this from PreviouslyTV - what Helena was writing at the end in the convent.

=============================================
HELENA’S JOURNAL (poorly) TRANSLATED [by someone with the handle elle18she/her on a site called punk rock no]:

(Big thanks to google translate!!! Italicized are the parts I’m least confident are correct.)
===========================================
“But they are their own people. I have no control over that. What form they take. Their health, the shape of their noses they appear, then they will be children by chance. They will heal me/her, my little miracles, they must choose that horror, and I’ve been looking for so long…How far we have come, how much road there still is. And that’s all -”

I can't vouch for it. But it's a starting point; it's something to work with.
=================================}

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Interesting

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OMG what a killer episode. Loved everything but Alison. loved the ending of this episode when they printed on the screen they could not show anymore previews. It reminded me of 50's horror movies, but at the same time seemed so appropriate, wow, just loved this episode so much. I especially loved it when Rachael looked in the tablet, I didn't understand at the time, it sunk in later when she put on the eye patch, and it explained the side eye on the phone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chickens!

Two episodes left!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Final show tonight. I don't know if I am ready.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I know only 1 hour too.
Ihope Helena gets to have her bebbies in peace and quiet.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm devastated it's over! Have watched and analyzed every episode. I can't imagine how we will ever get to see Tatiana's skill at this level again. What an incredible actress took us through this story!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was amused that this feminist story of women fighting for their freedom ended in twin boys. onthe other hand , I am glad the "prince" did not ride in to save any of these women, Jesse for Helena or Cory for Sarah.
I really feel the left the end open. the fight is over, but if Helen's boys get a bad school report will the teacher survive? Will Sarah get a job and be a good mom? Cosima and Allyson will be well, they always had their Normal, But Sarah and Helena lived in the underground, in violence.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think it ended perfectly. I wanted the sisters to have some joy together instead of the constant fighting for their lives.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: