TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 03, 2013 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm seeing something different here. Miranda has been doing surgeries her entire life without causing issues.

I think it has something to do with the device itself, but I vaguely think that Miranda was the creator of it?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
what device?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Something she and the chief were working on for Dialysis I think.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, I might be confusing it with another season. So forgive me if I confused you. :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This season she is focused on her genome study. You are right though - she took over some study that the chief had originated several seasons ago but that seems to have gone away.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think the infections will be found to be in a batch of medicines, surgical thread or something else from a 3rd party vendor.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am also thinking that the infections in the 2 patients I saw were in their arms? Perhaps around an IV site?

But I thought the first patient that came in with the infection was a kidney patient?

Could have hallucinated that also. :-)

I agree with Kooklie, she's done operations *forever* without an issue, so how can it just be her?

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
This happened on ER. I racked my brain trying to remember. It was Elizabeth's patients but it turned out that another dr. was killing them. It was rough for her for a while though, they had somebody follow her around and they even tested her breast milk because she had just had a baby.

I know this isn't Grey's Anatomy but at first I thought it was and had to think about it.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
This episode didn't hold my attention one iota so I deleted before it was even over. Where or where has my Grey's gone? Maybe one more season is all it needs. :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Was there or is there an episode this week? My DVR just neglected to record Survivor as was scheduled, so maybe it blipped on Grey's?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last week's and tonight's shows were/are repeats. The 4/25 episode starts the four new episodes run to the end of the season on 5/16.

Unless something changes, of course ;).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, Grey's airs tonight....my TIVO says it's a repeat.

ABC.COM supports that:

"Grey's Anatomy
Idle Hands
TV-14 | D, L
More positive changes are made by the hospital's new management; Meredith worries about her unborn baby; Alex decides to give Jo's boyfriend a run for his money."

http://beta.abc.go.com/schedule
-----------

"Idle Hands" originally aired on March 21.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413573/episodes?season=9&ref_=tt_eps_sn_9

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Huh.. well, I wouldn't mind a new episode, but have plenty to watch.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The writing on this show is so up and down lately. Luckily, last night it was on the upswing. I really enjoyed the entire episode.And the end with Christina making Alex get in bed with her was awesome. She was his 'person' last night. It was very cute.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have mixed feelings about this episode. I'm so glad that Bailey was vindicated, but I understand her anger at the (old) Chief and her grief about her patients. She really chewed up the scenery in this episode! I'm also happy that Avery finally told off April. She deserved it!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I so want Baily to go off on that horrible Intern that she had. I do not like her at all. She needs an immediate transfer.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was actually hoping it was that intern that caused the problems.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
me too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Me three.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here! Don't like a couple (at least) of the interns.. GO AWAY!

In an interview Chandra Wilson says that Bailey continues to take this personally, even though they had to investsigate as they did.

I hope she doesn't include Meredith in her anger since Mer did try to update her on her patient.

Chandra also says that Bailey being Bailey, she doesn't think to call her husband for support, but he is currently (in Greys world) studying for his intern exams.

Agree about April.. seems to me that SHE is the one who jumped his bones and insisted it was ok, at the time, and now she's punished herself, which is fine, but punished him as well. Stop the blame game.

And Shonda says expect the usual BIG season finale.. stormy..

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Me five.
Was the implication that the for-profit co. had bought a cheaper brand of gloves?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was even an implication but instead a done deal! Perhaps the patients can choose to sue the glove manufacturer or the big hospital corporation instead of Sloane Seattle or whatever the name of the hospital is now.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
They can do so much more with Bailey. I don't like the storyline they have her in. I also hate the new doc that's flirting with Arizona. Even though I've never really liked Calzona because Arizona is just to psycho for Cali, I still don't like that there's another woman trying to steal her away.

I DID NOT expect Jo's face at the end though. If Alex has an immediate reaction, he's going to end up in jail. I hope he just takes her inside and deals with the guy later and non-violently. But that doesn't seem to be Alex's way so we'll see how that plays out.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On the other hand (about Alec) - he's always known that the guy was (in his words) a d-bag. Perhaps he recognied some of the symptoms from his chaotic childhood. It (to me) shows the growth and maturity that Alex has experienced over the years (although he chooses not to display it very often). I like that they are exploring this part of his character, although I expect that his first instinct will be to go and beat the guy into pulp.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I couldn't have said it better myself Roxi. I hope he takes a deep breath and goes about it differently than he would have in the past. Although, I'd also like to see him beat the guy into pulp.