TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through May 03, 2013 users admin

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
That Dante dude is sickening. And, Juliette is not much better.

I was happy to see Gunner back into the music.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to stop watching, but the character Juliette and her beotchiness is getting way over the top for me. I'm getting plain ol' tired of "her act". So much so that it may start rubbing off on the actress, Hayden, and I may not like her so much either.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Reruns already next week? Geesh why do they keep doing that

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, April 11, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
May 1st is the next new show of four consecutive ones I think that finishes out the season.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Question... I tried to find the episode where Rayna's dad tried using her past relationship with Deacon to get her help with her husband's campaign to find this out myself, but it's not on the ABC website. Was it just me or did they mention the fact that Deacon is the father of one of her girls? or did I just make that up in my mind?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
TAYS...I believe that somewhere along the line it came out that Rayna's oldest daughter MIGHT be Deacon's daughter. I can't remember which episode that was, but I swear that I do remember something like that being intimated.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Reenie. I had just rewatched the episode where Maddie got hurt at Juliette's gig yesterday, and was kinda wondering if maybe Deacon doesn't know. He seemed concerned, but not to the extent of Rayna and her husband. That's what made me look for that other episode I mentioned, because I thought for sure that it was at least implied that Maddie was his and I wanted to make sure I wasn't reading into things the wrong way.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
If I remember correctly, Teddy and Rayna discussed Maddie not being the biological daughter of Teddy (she is Deacon's). But Teddy said he will always think of her as his daughter. And yes, Rayna's dad tried to use that against either Teddy or Rayna at some point, and they stuck together against the dad.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
The fact that Teddy knows Maddie is not his biological child does not necessarily mean that Deason knows she might be his.

Apparently that was a very messed up period in his life,so he probably wasn't keeping up with when exactly Maddie was born -

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I was a little confused on the storyline about Rayna's mom having an affair (with her mgr?) . . . did he supposedly father either Rayna or her sister, or was that much later, closer to the time when she died?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't know that the older gent who dated Rayna'a mom was her manager. However he was someone involved with the music business.Did not pick up on this older gent being the Father to Rayna or her sister; he just really ticked off Rayna's Dad since he really cared for the Mom.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I think you have it right, Marameko. The guy that had an affair with Rayna's mom is a producer, not a manager. I got the impression - although it could be incorrect - that the affair was close to the end of the mom's lifetime, meaning no paternity involved.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Back to add - this week and next are reruns. A series of four new shows starts on May 1 and runs consecutively.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Since it has been a while, I want to remind fans that "Nashville" resumes tonight with a new episode with three more to follow.

The final episode will finish shooting this week, and, according to a two-page interview with Charles Esten (Deacon) in the Sunday paper, the cast still does not know whether the show will return in the fall.
He says several times how much he loves Nashville - this is by no means his first time here - and that, if there is a second season, there is a good hance he will move his wife and three kids here!

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
I hope it does, Brad Paisley was encouraging everyone via Twitter to watch it. With an endorsement like that how can they not be renewed?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I hope it will be renewed. I think it started out strong with viewers but all of the breaks between new episodes probably resulted in lost viewers.
Beach, Brad most likely wants to keep his wife employed in Nashville rather than looking for another series in CA.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I will be rewatching the Deacon and Rayna love scene for sure!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I think it's loosing this viewer. The same stuff over and over and over and over. I am sick of character Juliette. Getting to not like Hayden P because of the character. Simply bad acting scene with Eric Close and Kimberly W-P.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the twist with Juliette's mother being in the right, and Juliette getting zinged. I like Juliette's assistant; she should definitely keep her!

The one thing I didn't like was where it was going with Gunther with his new dare-devil upstairs friend. The drinking and playing with danger. Only good thing to come out of it was Gunther singing again, although I really want more Gunther/Scarlet duets!!!! I was relieved when the upstairs new friend put the moves on Gunther, and Gunther got scared off...I hope that's the last we see of "new friend".

PS Is Tootsie's also a real Nashville location? I am assuming so.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Yes,Tootsie's is a real place on lower Broadway. It backs up to the Ryman Auditorium (first home of Grand Ole Opry) across the alley. It was very handy for performers to pop across for a drink between performances!

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
YES!! to Rayna & Deacon FINALLY
Next week when Deacon says "I don't know what your hiding" Do you think she tells him the older daughter is his?

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Tntitanfan, for info re Tootsie's. How cool that it backs up to the Ryman. I am so glad I got to the Ryman one time (1970's) before they shifted to new facility. I still remember sitting in the balcony of the enormous space, wielding my cardboard fan along with everyone else in the audience, to beat the summer heat in the space without A/C. It was so fun to be part of the crowd.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You are very welcome, Beth! I am happy to provide local info on the show - I so love my beautiful and interesting city!

The rumor persists that next season - if there is a next season - will be shot in CA.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
What did Rayna say to Deacon at the very last scene (with them in bed!). couldn't understand it. I did not want her to get with that other band guy!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Wow that Deacon is HOT!!!! Glad he and Rayna finally did the deed :-)