TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 07, 2013 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So Dragon=Smoke Monster? Right???

Kaili

08-30-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
Yeah pretty much what I was thinking!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
NOOOooooo!!!!!

Kaili

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
ABC’s ‘Once Upon A Time’ Spinoff Casts Alice, Gets Title

English-born Australian actress Sophie Lowe has landed the lead in ABC‘s Once Upon A Time spinoff project, which now has a title, Once: Wonderland. Also cast in the presentation, from Once Upon A Time creators Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz is Brit Peter Gadiot. Once: Wonderland is set in pre-curse Wonderland. The story is told through the point of view of Alice (Lowe) who has a generous heart but carries the scars of a long hard life. She is joined by two other characters, Cyrus (Gadiot), Alice’s love interest with a background shrouded in mystery, and the Knave of Hearts (Michael Socha), a sardonic adventurer, a man of action, a loner and a heart-breaker...

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
So, interesting article regarding the final four episodes of the season: New Character and rumours put to rest

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Robin Hood is new character / Bae/Neal is NOT Peter Pan \ Tamara is NOT magic, just mortal obsessed with magic \ and it looks like we find out what happened with Aurora, Mulan and Phillip

Wow! Not used to being teased with information and then actually being given so much of it. LOLOL

Sorry if I am the one stretching the screen. Tried changing link to tinyurl with no success, not sure how to change it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow!! that is interesting!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wow Rissa, one of those things, REALLY surprised me. Can't wait to have that sorted out. And yes, I AM being vague to avoid spoiling. LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I won't look. I won't look. I won't look. (But I'm sooooo tempted!)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's the photos above that are stretching the screen, they should archive shortly, or I could pull them if folks want me to.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I looked. Leaves enough open for me that I didn't find it will spoil anything. Can't wait!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I had made an assumption (that many others have made), and according to the spoiler it's incorrect. :-( That's what I was referring to in my comment. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I looked. Just couldn't resist.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
What nobody watched the last episode on Sunday?!!

So did blondie (can't remember her name, not awake yet lol) sort of lead Regina to finding the magic bean crop on purpose because she doesn't want her family to go back to the Fairy Tale land?

Also, I wonder how evil Gold/Rumpy will get with his newly dark Lacey/Belle?!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Well I'm hoping 'Lacey' bumps her head and becomes nice again. She creeps me out.

Yeah I think EMMA did a 'Freudian slip' blabbing to Regina.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I think Gold is on the path to being good, just hit a bump. Letting his evil out to play is one thing but I believe he truly loves Belle and will be disturbed if he sees her doing something evil. Leading her back to her true self will benefit him as well. He also has been tormented about his lost son, will he risk losing him so easily? (I know I am a hopeless optimist but I WAS right about Snape right from movie #1 RFLOL).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree that Gold wants to be good. But no, I don't think Emma intentionally slipped to Regina. I think that was purely accidental.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mameblanche! EMMA....duh....I don't know why it escaped me earlier. lol

I really thought at the diner when Lacey/Belle and Gold/Rumpy went on a date and he spilt his wine on her that we saw a glimpse of Belle, I was surprised she didn't return.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rumpy was drinking ice tea. Belle was drinking the wine. I love the way you think, Rissa! (I was always in the Snape-is-good camp, too--mostly cause I think the actor who played him is so sexy!)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oops....pardon my mistake Babyjaxmom...well regardless it was when a drink was spilt on Lacey/Belle.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No apologies necessary, Mizinvancouver! I was just being picky. But you're right, I did think we were seeing a glimpse of Belle, too. Silly writers! They like to trick us!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
They sure do, that's why I love this show so much!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
i CANNOT figure out who Baefire would be if not who we all thought he was (not spoiling)! Perhaps the character we thought he was arrives and saves him? Is there a fairy-tale/fantasy character who travels the world, space and time, having loads of different adventures? Quantum Leap crossover? Gulliver? (haha kidding on those guesses)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Found last night way too dark for me. A basically evil/creepy Peter Pan? (Heresy!!!) Then throwing in the torture scenes of Regina... (I know she deserves her comeupance, but lets not go overboard, thank you very much. Keep this up and I may have to give up the show at some point. And I don't want to! But it was just waaay to creepy and disturbing for me.

What saved the ep for me, was the tragic scene where Emma and Neil admit they love each other... hopefully he ends up in a land where he can be saved and we see him again and he and she and Henry can finally be a family.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche referenced a "A basically evil/creepy Peter Pan". That bothered me tremendously also--and I had really been looking forward to the Neverland scenario beforehand :-(

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for the shadow guy, either. But, I thought of him as the "shadow" or "dark side", of the real Peter Pan. Remember, Peter Pan had no shadow, so this must represent his dark side or something.