TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 06, 2013 users admin

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I wonder how they'll handle the "Sami is a grandmother" moment.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I have to ask...Who was that at Daniel's door? Is she going to mean trouble for him & Jennifer?

Do you think Kristen will be satisfied w/ just alienating Brady from John, or is it possible that that won't be good enough for her? I wonder if her next act of revenge on John might be to eventually drive Brady back to his addiction. Anyway just thinking...

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Probably Khloe at door with baby

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was Chloe ... but did not see the baby.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Chloe better not screw things up with Daniel and Jen - I actually like them as a couple!

The Kristen/John/Brady/Marlena story line is wickedly fun. I love it when they have the rivalries going; since it's been a while since Stefano or Victor have wreaked any havoc, it's about time someone did!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, even not knowing what the history is between her & Daniel, I can already tell I don't like her and I wish she'd go back where she came from. I sense another obstacle for D & J. Sure hope I am wrong.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am glad to see Chloe back, I just don't want Dan to have yet another lady grovel for him. ugh.

To me, Kristen is such a good wicked role! The actress is just so good at it!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I agree about Kristin.

I'd love to see Eileen Davidson get an Emmy for this performance.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Everything went kablooie yesterday.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I know violence is wrong, wrong, wrong. My head tells me that. But, dag nab it, someone sure needs to give Sami a good smackdown. Considering Sami's background, the way she spoke to Gaby about not telling one and all that Will was the father of the baby was disgusting. I wish Carrie had been around for that particular scene.

Hopefully, Rafe will run for the hills and never look back. Again, where's Carrie when you need her. (just kidding)

Want an ugh moment. I bet Sami sleeps with EJ, winds up pregnant yet again, and here we go again with another who's the daddy storyline. I would call it karma; but, Sami is old enough to know better than to let this happen yet again. Hopefully, I am wrong. About the who's the daddy storyline. Not the karma. Can you tell I am not happy with Sami.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Don't hold back,Pam! I know people are never happy for long on soaps, but I hope they let Will and Sonny have some peace. It looks like Nick will be using what he's heard to get Will in trouble.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Thanks! I feel better after venting a little bit. I have been on the fence about what kind of character Nick was going to eventually be showing. Going after Will will certainly put him [Nick] on my not liking this one bit list. As if that matters - lol.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Way to much drama over the truth about the baby. Wow!

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Sami drives me bonkers I seriously hope there is no more baby stories for her!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I actually love Sami but in this instance she was way too much. All the drama was so unnecessary but I guess it makes a good story.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am over this baby story..they are making WAY too much of it and I am way way over Nick being a bully

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Cow, the kid that plays Chole's baby is way to big to be thought of as a non-talking "baby". When she picked him up today I thought he should be in kindergarten he was so big, LOL. All the other times I have seen him he has been sitting on the floor, so I thought he was younger.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Q: I don't remember Lexie having a brother, is that new?

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Lexie had 3 brothers: EJ, Chad, and Cameron. 4 different moms (counting Lexie's), but the one and only Stefano DiMera would be the pappa of all.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the other day Daniel picked up Chole's baby and put him in a pack and play and I also said yikes he could have walked there and climbed in himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Irsnappy.

Pam I never heard of Cameron before, when did he come on the show.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Cameron showed up with Celeste right before Lexie died. A different actor played him, but it was basically a death bed reunion type thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahh, thanks teach, I have been meaning to ask and I remembered today.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
...and I like the 1st Cameron better, this one seems to have no facial expressions...lol

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I haven't been here in forever but I'd like to say I called that Gabby would get pregnant by Will.
I also haven't watched this in forever it got annoying lol