TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 17, 2013 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yup, Tyrone, Dev, Rob, Peter, Peter, and again Peter, Nick, Martin, all the Baldwins! Puzzled is right everyone cheats on everyone else! Sometimes several times. Geez I hop eFiz and Ty get together and have a long standing Jack and Vera relationship, but nicer.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Well thanks for all the names! It seems they all cheat with someone on the street! So all the guys living there would be involved too. I would like to see one couple stay happy for a few years!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
It would be nice to have a lasting relationship but I guess there wouldn't be much drama in that! Jack and Vera were special and their bickering was a part of who they were. I really had some hopes for Katy and Ches. Right now I am liking Rita and Dennis.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rita and Dennis are good together, and the writers had better not have any ideas about having one of them cheat!
I dont know what to make of Kirsty and her mother. I thought mom got thru to her daughter, but now it doesnt look like anything is going to change.
Looks like Faye(aka the bad seed) is plotting to have just her dad and Anna at her play.
And Julie dragging Eileen off to spy on Toni was so funny. Like an English Lucy and Ethel!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Faye is a little Tracey in training! imo Owen oversteps his mark with her. He really has no parental authority over her and I wish Anna would stop deferring to him. She was such a strong lady when she was with Eddie and after pre-Owen, who I think is a big bully.

I like Rita and Dennis as well. They have a good relationship. The incident with the flowers was a good example of a little light comedy. I love all the older characters on the show and would like to see them interact with the younger characters more. The relationship that Rita has had with Leanne, Sophie and Tina, and Hayley and Roy with Fiz have always been good additions over the years. I also would like them to change Gloria from such a calculating you know what. I really love Sue Johnston but I hate her character. I also hate seeng Stella purse her lips all the time, it really ages her. And is it just me but she does not look well, very thin and her complexion looks gray lately, I hope she is ok.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I too would love to see more interaction with the older veteran actors and the younger ones. The best stories were when someone older and wiser would help a younger character, when they thought their world was crashing down! Emily Bishop, Audrey and Rita are just about all thats left of the longest running characters--and Ken of course. We need to see more of them.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
it seems they are trying to redeem Sunita (before, ya know) maybe for the twins.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes Peapod--I was thinking that too. Upcoming episodes are going to be tough to watch. I am also dreading Tyrone's trial. Poor guy, I cant imagine anybody will believe his story of what happened.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Yes. Sunita seems to be back to her old self lately. I was hoping that Kirsty would confess before Tyrone's trial. It was looking hopeful when she was talking to her mom.

How long will it be before Sally gives Gail the boot. (or strangles her!)

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
what is up with Karl, after torching the car it make you wonder. Yes Jasper i hope Stella is ok, yet when I see Sunita I cannot help but only remember her with Karl. Still enjoy Steve both he and how-u-may-call-him :-)fired Karl in the Rovers. At least the truth is out about Kirsty and she admitted it to her mom. lol Sally is over whelming.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Well how long do you think Karl is going to get away with this? Its just sickening that everyone thinks he is this big hero! I hate the way he creeps in the hallway outside Sunita's room.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm watching an episode of Hetty Wainthropp, and little Tyrone/Alan Haskall is on it. He was just adorable, and already a good actor.

Karl is disgusting. How dumb is Gloria to be rooting for him?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Helen Worth got married. She looked fantastic. The idiot paper said she was marrying a toyboy--he's 55 yrs old (and good looking)!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2304962/Coronation-Street-star-Helen-Worth-wears-silver-wedding-dress-marry-toyboy-Trevor-Dawson.html

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Good for Helen. She looks so happy! I agree that the toyboy term doesn't fit with my definition of it.

Just finished watching last week's episodes. Karl is disgusting. I'm glad that they didn't drag out the "it was Jason's fault" thing for too long.

Kirsty is also disgusting. what ego she must have to think that she will ultimately win with so many people knowing the truth. I enjoyed her loosing it at Julie. Surely Julie is going to figure it all out soon.

Roy and Haillie are so cute together. imo

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I love that pic of Sean, Fiz and Sunita. The ladies looked gorgeous.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 12, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I didn't think it was possible for KArl to sink any lower, how wrong I was!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Don't you just love Sylvia and her one o'clock club? She certainly took to those brownies like a duck to water!!
Wonderful scenes of Tyrone and Ruby reunited and home at last.
Gloria made my skin crawl with her little speech to Dev! I hope Karl gets her.

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Gail/Helen is looking very well. Happy for her.

I still have to watch Sunday and I am guessing things went well.... I hope Stella does not get back with Karl....

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Tyrone at last you are free to go. I can enjoy CS again, just have to wait for Karl to be found out now.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Trini. Yay for Tyrone. Boo for Karl. I hope Stella doesn't get sucked in by Karl's lies.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Lol Lawrie Stella is kissing Karl already I hope Jasen walks out and leaves her.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Stella is idiotic. Too bad Karl wasn't run over by the ambulance.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
There's an article about the new Corrie set. If you click on the link at the bottom, a huge picture comes up with more detail. WARNING--There are spoilers!!!

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-04-16/brand-new-coronation-street-set---first-look-picture-released?ref=Article.RelatedNews

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Oh yuck, Trini. I guess I'll be prepared to FF when I watch on the weekend!

LOL at the vision I have of Karl being run over by the ambulance!

I saw that posted on Facebook, Puzzled. It looks like it will be quite a change. Not ready until the end of the year though. Do they plan to take until then to rebuild the Rovers from the fire? I hope they write in some sort of temporary place in the meantime. The Bistro just isn't the same.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lawrie, the Bistro doesn't cut it.