TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through January 25, 2013 users admin

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think it's highly suspicious that the FBI Agent (played by Reed Diamond) took the discarded flower out of the trash can at the very end of the episode? Is he somehow in cahoots with Pelant?

Also, those extra episodes filmed last year as mentioned up-thread above are going to be aired this season. The first of those will be shown on October 1.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Reed Diamond often plays a creepy guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he is Pelant!!!

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Weinermr I thought the same thing about Reed's character. He looked very shifty.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
That's it? Until November? What's the deal with these shows?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I think its the political debates, and isn't the world series coming up? So there is going to be a lot of pre-emptions. it is annoying

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Somebody forgot to remind me Bones returned last night! LOL I only caught the last 20 minutes. Oh well...BONES IS BACK!!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
New Bones last night but I didn't like the way they were always talking to the victim. Too much moving around of the camera. And really, would someone in Bones' position take the skull home with them. Glad to see it back and new, just didn't care for this episode.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This has been one of my favorite series because it is quirky but they have started taking it too extreme.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't like this episode either.

It made it look like the dead body had to watch people through his head.

The jubilant dance at the end with the baby was out of character. I didn't like it. They should have put the baby down first!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
While not my favorite method of filming, almost every doctor/hospital type show has done this at least once...viewing from the dead person/unconscious person/camera (ER did it, there was a whole show that did it) I didn't mind it for the one show. If it became a constant thing then I'd object.

As for the baby dance at the end, I thought it cute...and I like how they're showing Brennan loosening up some, how being with Seely, and having a baby, is making her more "human."

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
This is my favourite show, but I really hated this episode. I can't stand this kind of filming, and it's been done a zillion times, so it's old. I find it annoying, so I didn't watch to the end. Boo.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I gave up on it after five minutes. Far too irritating. I still love all the characters in this series and I hope it picks up again.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The double episodes this week were very good and harkened back to the beginning of the series in the way the shows were presented.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's good to hear. I was on the fence about watching for two hours but since you say it's worth it I'll give it a try.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I thought last night's show was excellent. The good old days with interesting stories are back.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
It made me uncomfortable. I FF through a lot. It is so weird. Epps, Gormogon, The Grave Digger, I could handle them. For some reason Pelante affects me differently. Maybe it is because of the kids; I don't know. I prefer the single episodes where the bad guy is caught.
I feel badly for Hodgins. I am an idiot in stuff like this. Where did the money go?
My DVR cut off the very end, but I saw Pelante stitching himself up. I hope being angry makes him careless. I did not see the preview for the next episode.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
The next episode is not a Pelant episode. Who knows where Hodgins' money went, but I'll bet he gets it back at some point. I'm really enjoying Bones, nice to see them back in the groove again.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Didn't Hodgins mention he owned that company? I would think he probably owns lots of companies that will make the money back eventually. Who, for pete's sake, has all their assets setting around in cash...not many multi-millionaires I'll bet.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
He said that it also included his portfolio so thinking that might be stocks as well.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I guess we'll just have to suspend facts and go with the flow.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I am not a consistent watcher of this show so I wasn't aware that Hodgins was rich...where did his money come from? I also think the whole Palant story line is creepy, especially this episode, yuck to waking up with a skinned body hanging above your bed...yuck!!!! I did a lot of ff during this episode also.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I turned the show off when the skinned body showed up.

It was too much like Criminal Minds which I find too violent.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
His money is old money, his family contributes a lot to the Jeffersonian, No one really knew how rich he was till the Grave Digger story when it was said the GD only asks for what they know that the kidnapped person can afford and they asked for a huge amount.
Really no matter how bad off they get with Hodges money being gone Angela is the daughter of rock icon I don't think they would be destitute.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
They also both have good jobs.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
BUT Hodgins told Cam that 50% of the funding for the Jeffersonian comes from the Canteliever Group, so if his money is gone so would their donations.....so they might lose their jobs, all of them.