TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 21, 2013 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree, Teach - just as enjoyable the 2nd time around tonight. I especially loved Bernice tonight!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
TBS Saturday night TBBT all night...just saw Penny's commercial. She was pretty good in it.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
That was my memory of Penny's commercial too--that she did just fine!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Sweeps is over...it'll be hit and miss on new episodes for a few weeks now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am shopping for a new laptop, and I had to laugh at this one. This is Sheldon's laptop! Oh how I wish I could spend this much money on my next one.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4990200&CatId=3998

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Alienware computers are a favorite of gamers. My son had one years ago (a desktop), and after he stopped using it, we took it to an e-waste event at the high school. The boys who took it were really excited about it (although I don't think it worked then; I know he took the hard drive out).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Merry, I laughed so hard in that ep where Wolowitz sets Sheldon's laptop on his naked privates, and then Sheldon tries to sell the laptop.... He spouts off the specs to someone when he tries to get rid of it....LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is that a real thing at Disneyland now? Princess makeovers, that just cracked me up.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Bibbidi bobbidi boutique downtown

Link is to Disney.go.com

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well darn, it says you can't be older than 12. It looks really fun, LOL.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I loved the different versions of the letter from Howard's dad. For as funny as this show is, my favourite moments are the ones when the deep friendship of the characters really shines through. They genuinely care about each other. Good episode.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
They were very sweet.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
But which version do you think was the real one? I could rule out several, but was left wanting to know.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I assumed the gang would give the honor of saying the correct one to Bernadette.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Hmm...but wasn't Bernadette's the one where a photo was written on the back? It seemed like Howard would have known if a photo were in there; after all the envelope was sliced open and I remember Howard glancing in. So that seemed less likely to me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think they each read one line from the letter and it was all true.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I thought it was all true also, except for Sheldon's, of course.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL yes, except for Sheldon's.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Oh, I like the idea that parts of each story were true! Yes, except Sheldon. Sweet.

I loved Sheldon finding the "battery operated chew toy" in Penny's closet.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I like the idea that "...they each read one line from the letter and it was all true."

Except for Sheldon's--and I think also Amy's? Wasn't hers a bit far out also?

Anyone remember the lines?
I know one said that he had been at Howard's graduation.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Here you go:
The answers were as varied as Howard’s friends and some of them seemed to say more about the individual who thought up the scenario than offer any concrete clues as to what the letter from Howard’s father might have said. Raj gave a weirdly detailed account of a Far Side birthday card. Sheldon recited the plot from The Goonies while Amy said that Howard’s father had been in the audience at his high school graduation even though Howard hadn’t seen him. Penny implied that Howard’s dad had a secret life and left to keep his family safe. Leonard said that it was a message imploring Howard not to throw family away like his father did. And Bernadette said that it was a photograph of Howard and his father on the day he was born with a loving message written on the back

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
"Penny implied that Howard’s dad had a secret life and left to keep his family safe."--Aha, that was the one that in remembrance I was attributing to Amy.

Thanks, Ophiliagrandma!

I guess we are still left not really knowing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Even though it was a repeat, I just love the visit to Human Resources by Sheldon, OMG, I am laughing so hard.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Have you seen this season's episode with the HR lady as a member of the tenure committee?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes that one was good too, LOL. Makes me laugh just thinking of it.