TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Once Upon a Time: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 25, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
storybrooke 2

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
storybrooke 3

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oops...sorry for the hugeness!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh how cool! So this is a real town that the show adopted? Or did the show go in and change the town to fit the show??

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Love the photos! I too am trying to figure out: is that a real cafe in the first photo, or just a "dummy" Storybrooke facade?

What kind of building is the vet office sign on?

Same for Mr. Gold's sign?

Thanks so much--what a treat!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
The village is called Steveston but allowed the tv show producers to leave the store fronts. I didn't go in each shop so not sure what's inside.

Kaili

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
http://insteveston.com/steveston-transformed-once-again-by-once-upon-a-time

http://insteveston.com/?s=once+upon+a+time

Pamy

01-02-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
soooo cool

Gidget

07-28-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Could Steveston become a tourist attraction? Is it located in a place where such a thing is likely?

BTW, thanks for the pictures. I just love behind the scenes looks at TV and movies.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Steveston was already a tourist destination. Known for the fish cannery. You're very welcome. I like the pet shelter lol.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just started watching tonight's episode and I nearly didn't recognize Rose McGowan, has she had work done on her face? I only new her from that show with the the witches....can't remember the name but I found her so beautiful.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Just started watching tonight's episode and I nearly didn't recognize Rose McGowan, has she had work done on her face? I only new her from that show with the the witches....can't remember the name but I found her so beautiful.

This was in The New York Post in 2007:

ROSE McGowan , a star of upcoming gore-fest "Grindhouse," had a gory experience of her own a few weeks ago - but it could have been worse. McGowan was a passenger in a car that collided with another, and the accident pushed her eyeglasses into her face. "I didn't realize I was hurt until I put my hand to my face and felt the flap of skin. My glasses had sliced me under my eye," the gorgeous actress tells us. She was terrified of scarring, but found an excellent plastic surgeon.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/item_
0qTcAwiSoikFqixQsO0hjO;
jsessionid=8ADA6EFCFCFDFEDC245613

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We're so far behind watching this and I haven't been reading the thread but I thought I'd mention this anyway. We've finally got to the episode with the giant (which we loved) but the all time best line had to be delivered by the Prince. Something convoluted about how his evil twin brother separated at birth and raised by an evil King had done the dirty work. We were ROTFL. I don't know how the actor delivered those lines with a straight face.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy.....oh that explains a lot. Thanks for the linkk. I'm glad she's ok and she is still beautiful but not how I remembered her on Charmed. It was actually her lips that looked over plumped and her eyes looked too tucked. I'm glad she's ok though, that's the main thing.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watching tonight's episode....sexy sheriff is back!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I know.... Yum!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So now we know who that man who crashed into Storybrooke is. I wonder why he could see Storybrook when he was a child, came back with cops and it was gone then returned as an adult and was able to get in?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
When the man, "Owen", got into Storybrook, it was right when Rumple and Belle were at the border and Rumple was using his special spell to be able to cross the border and retain his memories (and magic?). I believe that somehow due to the timing of Owen, in the car, and Rumple and Belle's situation, it allowed him in somehow. I don't remember it perfectly.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Owen and his dad were already there camping when the original spell was cast that created Storybrooke so they became part of the magic spell.

Kaili

08-30-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
Well? She's not Tinkerbell!

I don't think I like this new angle to the show with the normal human people coming in.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't either. I keep expecting her to be from Fairy Tale land. But I guess maybe she's someone like that boy-now-man who has witnessed magic and is trying to find it?!?! I hope the show is not leading us down a dirt road here.

And the whole bit with the Dragon-man -- why did he let her kill him? Did he switch to another form? Will we see him again?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so Tamra isnt a fairy tale character? ughhh this is getting like Lost later seasons, introducing too many characters going no where

Kaili

08-30-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
I don't think he really died. He said something to her like this isn't really me or do you think this is who I really am or something. Don't remember exactly, but I would guess "he" is the red smoke (which looked a lot like the colored smoke that passes through with curses/magic) and he left that body.

Kaili

08-30-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
Right? I HATED it when Lost started bringing in outsiders! Especially when the second plane crashed and brought them back with a bunch of new people. I don't mind new fairy tale characters that flow with the story, but this is like a total tangent of unnecessary.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping that this tangent will fade out with this season, and they will be back on track next season. Although I AM curious as to what the heck is going on, and want answers.

And if Neal is Peter Pan, which EVERYTHING points to, what is the big deal with him not revealing that already? And how come there isn't a pic of his story in the kid's book, with his picture in it. That book only seems to have the characters from season one. The Giant, isn't in it, Hook isn't in it, etc.