TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 06, 2013 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
What does "JO" stand for?

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Isn't the resident Karev likes name Jo? cant think of her name

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Charlotte (KaDee Strickland) is a lead in a pilot for next season. Of course that's all I remember of the snippet I read. *sigh*

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree, I think Jo is that resident that is hanging with Karev. I think she, like a lot of other actresses, has a very elegant bone structure and face shape, but no, she really doesn't remind me of Katherine Heigel at all. She does, however, seem to have a similar, working class background that would appeal to Karev.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did I miss an episode? As in last night??

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Nope, you didn't miss anything....it wasn't on last night - the hour from 9-10pm was just a repeat of a Scandal episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks SanFran! I knew I could count on someone here.. I did search online and nothing really popped up except a torrent site which I did not enter.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed last night's episode. Had several teary eyed moments.
Loved the scene with Derek telling Owen he was angry at Mark for dying.
Really loved when Avery presented the new name of the hostpital, Grey, Sloan Memorial Hospital. Very fitting.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I liked the new name, too. If they made it Sloan Grey they could keep the Seattle Grace monogram.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I think it should be Sloan Grey because Mark was an attending and had been there longer.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Except Grey could be Lexi or Meredith's mom.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
lexi had a different mom.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think Escapee meant it could either be named for Meredith's mom, or it could be named for Lexie. I don't think she meant they had the same mom. But they did have the same last name.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
But they named it after the two people who died as a result of the plane crash, because that's the reason they own it now.

Mack

07-22-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We took it to mean it was memorialized for Lexi and Mark. Guess you could throw in Meredith's mother but it doesn't fit as neatly.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was so surprised they didn't call it Sloan Grey I almost expected someone at that table to come back and say, "no, Sloan Grey, to keep the SG name." I guess the writers wanted to keep to the "Grey" part first because of the show name.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The show can now continue after Meredith leaves.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought it should be Sloan Grey (except, I suspect that wouldn't fly IRL with Sloan-Kettering across the country.)

Lexie had a different mom but the same dad

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I like the concept and reason behind the new name. But say the name out loud, it just doesn't roll off the tongue very smoothly.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
PLEASE note the grammar. I said Lexi or Meredith's mom. Not Lexi's or Meredith's mom. I am fully aware of them not having the same mom.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Honestly I don't think it has anything to do with Meredith's mom in the first place - I think it was in honor of Lexi and Mark.

Avery cracked me up last night - he was determined to play doctor...LOL! And them all dying to use the new machine and yet nobody being an appropriate patient...so funny!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry Escapee, I just misunderstood what you said.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Since Miranda is the most interesting character, she can't be fired. Will the infection be caused by a scrub nurse or the cute EMT?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If she was the only common thread, not good, but firing? Seems like testing of anyone she came in contact with.

And yes, the best of any character, even with others I like too.

April is kind of getting the treatment she's given to others and it hurts to be judged. Not sure why that meant looting the hospital's supplies without asking..

Mack

07-22-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
The problem for Miranda, and I think they're hinting at it, is that she can be a carrier. It can happen, though obviously it's extremely rare. It'll most probably turn out to be something completely different but it gives them a story line to kick back and forth until they find out what is the source.