TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 31, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't look if you haven't seen the show yet, but i couldn't wait...

I am guessing The Governor is too big of a character to kill off right now, but it would be wonderful if he was actually slightly bitten when all those walkers were on him (how could he not be?) and is going to die slowly over a few days and turn walker in the finale. That would be amazing!

haha, they're talking about it right now on the Talking Dead and they think he's fine. Andrea was very quick to say "they're all infected" though, which was a bit suspicious!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The sickest, creepiest thing in this episode was that Andrea was bound in the torture room chair....and when we saw that room earlier it looked like, aside from the bone saw and the dental pic, his array of torture devices included a speculum.<shudder>

The governor is the creepiest, most twisted villain ever seen on television....

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
When the Governor was trapped in the hallway fighting off the "biters," and Andrea made her way outside to freedom, why did she not take the Governor's truck to make her getaway?

(He had left it with its headlights on, so it seemed the keys would be in the ignition.)

Had she done so, she could have arrived at the prison a whole lot sooner and would not have been falling over and exhausted when she got there; and as the Governor did manage to fight his way out of that hallway, she also would have left him with no transportation to gte back to the compund or over to the prison.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That ending took me by total surprise! I really didn't expect him to catch up w/ her at the prison. Actually, I did sense something was going to happen when she was waving, but I was expecting a zombie to get her in the end...not the Governor...

The creepiest moment for me was seeing all those burned zombies in the pit. They looked even more hideous than normal. Do you all think it really was Milton who did that?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it was Milton who burned the zombies, and Im also pretty sure the general knows it too .... Dum dum dum 😬

I thought same thing about why she didnt take his truck, but being the writers don't want the general to die ..... Andrea didnt have a choice- LOL

I guess Andrea will be taking her friends place in the torcher chamber.....

Scary show last night..... I had to watch the scene with Andrea running from general in ff......

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the keys weren't in it, you can leave the lights on and still take the keys.

Does no one else think there's a chance the Governor has been bitten?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She could have at least disabled it? Slash the tires?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I think she was pretty confident he wouldn't make it out.

No Kitt, It never occurred to me that he was bitten... but now that you've pointed it out it could be a possibility. Thinking back, it did seem like he was holding his jacket closed when he approached Milton. I'll have to look more closely when I watch next time.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
hmmm, maybe he is thinking he will turn in the torture room and then Andrea will be his first snack.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We know he's got a gun, a spade, and presumably a knife, possibly a second gun and a second knife, but the last we saw of him he was all but pinned in the corner of a room, his main gun ran out of bullets and he was hitting them with his gun, a few seconds later he was still shouting at them (CC just says "Governor shouting") so he hadn't got away. I just can't see how he could realistically get out without being at least nibbled. And what makes me more suspicious is they didn't show us him getting away, like they're saving it for a reveal later on... but maybe that was because they didn't want to spoil that Andrea was going to be grabbed. (And when we do see him with Andrea he has red blood on his face and hands, just little scratches, and I think it has to be his own blood... but could have been from his escape route.)

I think he's so egotistical if he were bitten then he wouldn't think the rules applied to him, so he'd go on more or less as normal. They've already established that the walkers only carry a virus that can't be cured and causes death (i.e. no one turns until the virus kills them) so he could have a small bit/scratch and be getting feverish slowly over the next couple of days, to dramatically turn in the finale!

But I assume he's such a big and popular character that he'll be back next season, so I'm waffling on about nothing.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really thought the Governor was toast but no, creeps like him aren't killed off so easy. Poor Andrea. If she gets tortured next week, I am not watching--that stuff makes me ill! When they took her weapons off her, I really thought she had another gun tucked away--if only she had!
I missed seeing everyone back at the prison. And yes maybe the Gov is infected. It looks like he had injuries from the zombies and they only have teeth, so he could turn. Inside, he already seems like a zombie, might as well have the outside match.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Only one more episode for this season....cry

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
sometimes you don't realize how much you liked a character till they are gone. :-( RIP.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see Merle somehow come to his senses and let Michonne go! I really didnt think that would happen. He even chided Rick for his willingness to turn Michonne over to the Governor--he knew it wasn't right! Yet he went ahead a captured her anyway to take back to the Gov. I wonder why--was it to get approval from his brother?
Merle was so smart sending that car driverless into the area where Governor was waiting! And once again the Governor just missed getting shot by a fluke! Can nothing kill that creep? I bet Shane will make it his life's mission now. Hope Shane isnt killed in this battle between the town and the prison.

Cubah

05-09-2011

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cubah a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey...Shane? you mean Daryl??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
On Talking Dead the actor who plays Merle said that he thought Merle hoped Michonne would help him kill the Governor's men (i.e. he was never really going to hand her over, he just wanted her as backup) but if that was the writers' intentions they didn't really show it clearly enough.

Watching the end was like watching something funny happen, then turning around and realising a kid was traumatised by it. I was all, "wow, it's Merle," open mouthed and then they showed Daryl break into tears and suddenly it's heartbreaking. He did such a good job. They both did such a good job. RIP Merle, RIP Walker Merle.

Glenn, didn't Maggie deserve at least the words, "Will you marry me?" I thought he should have gone down on one knee! I get that they're saying everything's different in the zombie aocalypse but if it's the same enough that you want to marry her she at least deserves a decent proposal!

And no sign of the Governor being about to turn, so I guess I was wrong about that. Still think it would have been a great way to end the season ;).

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes I did mean Daryl! I dont know where Shane came from--maybe a zombie took over the keyboard for a minute....
The AMC site has some good video on the actor's take on whats happening in last night's show. Seeing 'Rick' talk just blows me away--that accent!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone noticed but we've heard those last words from Merle before, "I'm not gonna beg!" That's also what he said when he was locked on that roof alone and the zombies were trying to get through the chained door.

I can't say that I'm going to miss Merle. I've actually been hoping for his death all season, but I am sad after seeing his sort of awakening this episode. I don't think that man had ever even tried to do the right thing before in his life, but he did in the end...so, good for him... if he would've just made that shot! (But boy, that man was meant to be a zombie.)

Is anyone else dreading next week? I don't want the season to be over, and I'm worried, worried, worried about who we're going to lose. I hope that all deaths will only be on the Woodbury side, but that seems unlikely for this show.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I've noticed from watching the 1st season last night that the zombies USED to be alot FASTER..., they could RUN and CLIMB OVER A FENCE!!! Even one of the zombies had a rock clutched in his hand when they were pounding on the glass doors.... LOL

The zombies as of the later seasons...... Walk slow and can NOT climb fences.

They have made a lot of changes in the zombies since

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I didn't like Merle either, but after he let Michonne go and decided to be the person I always wanted him to be, I was sad to see him killed. Especially by the Governor.

Leave it to this show to make me like someone right before they kill him off!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That's exactly how I felt about Merle too Karuuna :-(

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lostfan they said that the walkers are very spritely when they are first created, but get slower and slower as time goes on (and very slow if they don't get to feed). We're now at about 10 months from the time when the infection really took hold, so most of the walkers are old now, presumably created in the first month or two.

Yep, I'm very worried about our gang too! Not sure it can be realistic if none of our people aren't at least seriously injured, given that they're outnumbered. The preview showed the Woodbury people arriving at the prison and it looking like no one was there, so I'm just hoping they have a cunning plan!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, I did not know that :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, March 31, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hate to be repetitive, but in not wanting to spoil too soon, all I can say is another .

I LOVE that female guest on The Talking Dead! She should be on every week!