TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2013 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Frisco has been away so long that i dont even want to see him anymore :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So how long is this 50th anniversary thing going to go on?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, if Heather can come back from the dead in the harbor, then so can Jason.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Frisco is looking pretty rough.

Love Scott and Laura together. wish they would stick around just to be a thorn in Luke's a$$

Can't wait to see Blackie pop back in. but it has been so long Blackie, Lucy, Scotty etc characters probably don't mean much

The whole Heather thing is irratating. she is so multi talented can escape jail, asylums and death.

Oooh...Steve Burton can come back from the dead anytime..........:-)

Wonder why "LuLu" actress left? I read it was her choice.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
LuLu left? I stopped watching for a few years and have been watching for the last couple of months and was curious if anyone knows what happened to Ethan and Lucky?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well thank goodness that Caleb nightmare is done, at least I hope it is. Since they showed his ring I expect the body will be gone when the police get there. (I am only up to Thursday on my tapes, LOL)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bearlee, Lucky went to Ireland to try and "find" himself after his Irish girlfriend died. Ethan had to go on the run because Helena Cassadine has decided to kill him to get back at Luke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, I just saw Olivia in the wedding dress. My goodness her skin matches the dress, I had no idea she was so white. It was startling, LOL.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Dipo. I don't know.........the ring was glowing.
Oh please let the whole vampire thinhg be over

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't think there done with Caleb..... Just read a spoiler

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, the power of TV. Todd was having Chinese food and somehow Egg Rolls were mentioned and I just had to have some for dinner, LOL.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch General Hospital today? My DVR did not tape it.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
My DVR did not tape it, either!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
So are all the One Life to Live characters leaving? going to webcast ?
Liked todd and carly together

at least if John is leaving maybe the vampire crap will be over.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Lurkin, I don't know for certain, but I did hear they were being called back to the upcoming online OLTL. I am actually kind of sad to see them leave. I liked all the pairings and potential pairings that were developing on GH. Oh well. Now, I wonder who next will fall into Carly's web? Too bad Johnnny is in prison. I kind of liked her with him, too. Personlly, I hope to never see another Carly/Sonny pairing. Keeping my fingers crossed that Sonny doesn't become the next love of her life.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
it APPEARS that the OLTL characters will be taken back for at least the start of the online OLTL launch but that at least some will eventually make their way back to Port Charles... plus CALEB is not licensed to OLTL so that character could come back at any time... although i much prefer John over Caleb any day. :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
How I wish they would make Laura Spencer the strong feisty character she was. I have not liked the "wringing her hands" Laura.
Hopefully this adventure to find LuLu will bring out the tough side of her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, I spoke too soon. She just displayed some spunk.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That was lame of GH to take the famous "Cosby line" and use it on today's show by britts mom..... Ugh

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I happened to catch this the other day and OMG! What did Bobbie do to her face? She has that facke "Twilight Zone" puffed up cheeks and wide eye look. It's awful.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm still at work, so I haven't seen today's show yet, but on yesterday's "next time on GH" -
I saw Max from Dancing With the Stars asking Sam - "Don't I know you?" LOL - they were partners when she was on DWTS the first time!
It cracked me up and I wondered if anyone has seen the show today if he showed up..
And Mamie - I don't know WHAT Bobbie could have done to her face to get that crazy look. I cringe when she talks because I'm afraid it might crack!

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately Monica has apparently done the same as Bobbi, I have noticed that whenever she is on.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, March 30, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
SO enjoying the flashback episodes they're showing this weekend on SoapNet. Was wonderful to see Luke & Laura's and Frisco & Felicia's weddings again. Everyone was so YOUNG!!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Max is going to be the choreographer of the Nurses Ball. It was going to be Richard Simmons and he made a cameo appearance but he wrote this song telling the secrets of everyone in Port Charles so Lucy got rid of him and Max offered to help.

I was hoping with the WSB stuff that Sean and Tiffany would come back. I think I saw in the previews for this week that Jax and Brenda were going to make an appearance. I would also like to see Jagger come back even if just to say something about Stone at the Nurses Ball.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Loved seeing the old opening credits again!

And is it me, or is Ana the one that has least changed over the years?? (well Luke too but he never really has "left" that long) ...well maybe i should change "least changed" to "aged the best" :-)

scotty still annoys me to no end, especially with that expression he has with his mouth being half open and half shut...

Who do you think is the missing Q heir?

Does Britt's mother remind you of the villian in Rocky and Bullwinkle?

What dastary deed will occur at the Nurses Ball...

this could be fun!