TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Random Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 07, 2013 users admin

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
SNL was awesome!!! loved seeing all those alum!!!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, wasn't it great?! Loved the 5 timers club, Veganville and the dating game.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I did a board search and can't find that anybody has ever posted this site. It's another
free tv/movie site and it's owned by Sony. It's legit and 100% free. They also have android and apple mobile apps.

http://www.crackle.com/

Spear

08-05-2001

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
The Veronica Mars movie project easily reached its $2M Kickstarter goal:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/13/veronica-mars-movie-is-a-go-kickstarter/

The prizes for the pledges look interesting, although the big ones are all taken:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/559914737/the-veronica-mars-movie-project

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Some more good stuff for Comcast/Xfinity customers:

They are having "Watchathon Week" from March 25 - 31, where all the on-demand content from the all the premium channels will be free. So that's 7 whole days this time to catch up on the good premium channel shows :-)

Article:
http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/13/comcast-xfinity-watchathon-week/

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that, Naja. I hadn't heard about it. I have a few things on Showtime I'd like to watch.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
A new series is starting later this month on the Audience channel on DirecTV. Thandie Newton stars as an undercover person who apparently blurs the line between the good and bad sides. Don't know much else about it.

Also, Graceland on USA Network is coming soon, which is also about undercover law enforcement folks.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Mamie. Most of the time everyone finds out too late, so I am trying to keep up on the freebies to report so no one here misses them :-)

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Am watching the pilot of Twisted on ABC Family and it's surprisingly good. The lead actor, Avan Jogia, is very handsome and charismatic. He was also Ben Stark way back on the first episode of Caprica--Zoe Greystone's boyfriend who blew himself up on the train. (I didn't remember him either.)

Also watched the Pretty Little Liars finale--I have no idea why I like that show but I do lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He's a cutie. He's on the show Victorious on Nick.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched Top of the Lake on Sundance? It reminds me of the Killing in tone. Set in New Zealand, with Holly Hunter and Elizabeth Moss.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that the 7 day comcast watchathon started today. 7 days of free premium channel ondemand tv shows (plus other shows). If you go to ondemand, there is a link right at the top that says "Watchathon" so you don't have to search through everything for the watchathon content.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Am watching Vikings quite avidly now. It's interesting to be on the Vikings "side" and seeing things from their perspective. while they sometimes do blatantly horrible things. After the invasion into Northumbria, for example, it's clear that one of the Vikings is a loony troublemaker/psychopath who goes around killing the English at will, an Ragnar has no compulsion to reign him in, or reigning anyone in for that matter. It's intriguing because Ragnar is more advanced in some ways, but none-too-smart in others.

Maybe that's why the Vikings didn't really succeed in colonizing--they had an urge to explore, but not much in the way of cultivation.

I also think the earl would have killed Ragnar by now for disobeying him over and over, but then we wouldn't have a story I guess.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Quick FYI... flipping channels and for some reason Anderson Cooper is not on his own show. It's being hosted by Judge Marilyn Mileau (sp? People's Court judge) and some other guy I don't recognize.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
He took a couple of days off when the pope was selected so he could cover it from the Vatican.

Is there something else big going on in the world today that Anderson might be likely to cover on location?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had the same thought SanFran. He will be absent from his show when there is breaking news around the world that he flies off to cover. Can't imagine why he's absent. Maybe he's sick. Did they talk to him via satelite?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Maybe is off covering the Supreme Court and the gay marriage issue. Possible.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Maybe he is off... sorry I really do need to pay more attention to what I post.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Don't know Brenda, didn't watch. Just thought some might be interested in seeing the judge host a talk show. First time I have seen her on anything but her own show. I flashed by about 10 minutes in, they probably explained Anderson's absence at the beginning.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He's somewhere. They showed a "behind the scenes" with all the satelite vehicles, etc. But I didn't understand where they are. Maybe it is the supreme court issue.

I'd be SO disappointed if I went to a taping of his show and he wasn't even there!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Okie, so I timed it in overnight.. just speeding through it. He's in Rome, Italy (they said it on screen and you can see the Vatican in the background) so obviously covering the installation of the new Pope and recorded quite a bit previously (or CNN is the last to know LOL).

Also the cohost is named Vinny from a show called The Jersey Shore. Never watched it but apparently it's the one with that Snooki girl on it because that's who they are discussing right now.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I did have tickets for his show which turned out to be when he was covering the pope so they cancelled the taping. I am guessing they showed some sort of pretape. I as disappointed and since his show is cancelled as of the end of this month there won't be another possibility. I do enjoy him but geez he must be the busiest guy in the world.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
How disappointing to have tickets and then have the show cancelled. I just adore him so I hope we'll see much more of him. And yes, he seems very busy. I didn't know the show was ending after this month. I guess I better enjoy those last few eps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck is going on next week? I just saw the second show that said it won't be airing next week so it has me wondering.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to pop in and mention that
MythBusters new season starts
Wednesday, May 1st on Discovery.