TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Hannibal (NBC)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hannibal (NBC) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 20, 2013Sanfranjoshfan25 04-20-13  12:05 pm
Archive through June 25, 2013Holly25 06-25-13  9:28 am
Archive through March 24, 2014Cablejockey25 03-24-14  9:00 am
Archive through May 09, 2014Kitt25 05-09-14  8:04 am
Archive through May 24, 2014Cablejockey25 05-24-14  6:56 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Will may survive, only because I don't see how he can't, he's too big a part of the show. I think Jack is probably dead.

Has Scully been in on it all along? That's crazy!

It's going to be a very different show next season, with Hannibal now on the run. I don't know how it can be the same without the personal interaction between Will and Hannibal. I don't want it to be another chase show... it would have been a great ending (except the dead Will part) if the show hadn't been renewed!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I rewatched the finale and I noticed something in the extra scene with Scully. She refused the champagne, and then I looked closer. She seems paralyzed with a disturbed looked on her face and her arms looked limp, like she couldn't move them.

No way do I think she was there with Hannibal on her own accord. I think by surprise he took a seat next to her and injected something into her to paralyze her. That's why she couldn't take the champagne. If she was celebrating with Hannibal, surely she would have taken the champagne.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
you're right!!! She looks terrified, doesn't move except her face, and the closest she gets to looking happy there is a slight half smile near the end of the clip, which could easily be viewed as fear.

That changes everything!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it's funny we are calling her "Scully"...LOL

We wouldn't know who the heck anybody as talking about if we used her character name from this show....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think I even know her character name from here, Dr something is as close as I get! And on Crisis... don't know her name on there either.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season premiere tonight!

I can't wait to see if we were right that Dr. Scully (lol) was incapacitated on the plane.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Woo hoo!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Seriously, this show creeps me out, including the promos. "Can we have you for dinner?"

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am surprised we are seeing Hannibal and Scully back when end of last season we saw them on a plane and away. Are they now following Hannibal and his companion and leaving behind all the other characters we met before?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only Hannibal and Scully this week but the trailers show Will and the others.

Poor old Eddie Izzard. I've forgotten what the character did to get such special treatment. He seemed very insistent that one day Hannibal would be eaten too.

I think the Scully character is fascinating. Like someone really interested in the psychology and psychiatry of it all and also, presumably, a little psychotic herself.

I'm really happy this is back.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was a great premiere. I watched it twice because it was so good.

Kitt, Eddie Izzard's character tried to take credit for a whole bunch of killings that Hannibal did. Hannibal wasn't very happy about that....LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooohh yes! Thank you! I remember now! So it does make sense he gets the special treatment, and is able to cope with it reasonably well. I wonder if we'll see him again now it's all backstory.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I loved the premiere! This is such a visually stunning show.

I hope we see Eddie Izzard again. I about squealed with delight when he showed up on my screen.

The dinner with Bedelia, Hannibal, and Antony was great...
It's not that kind of party.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hugh Dancy was on a talk show tonight and he talked about something so funny. In some of the scenes that were really morbid and bloody, they knew they would be censored. But when they got the notes from the censors, they censored because some butt crack was showing...LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel like Will's "visions", or whatever you call them, get tiring very quickly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 12, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was definitely a bit too heavy on the visuals yesterday, even though in general I like them. Not much actually happened, except he went to.... forgotten what city they're in now, somewhere in Italy.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really cannot follow Will's fantasies or delusions! They complicate the plot and I cant tell them from actual storyline! Funny how when its Hannibal's story, what you see is what is happening!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
As long as they're in Europe maybe Hannibal can cross the Alps

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Can they do a SNL skit where Hannibal does that nifty ice pick maneuver on Donald Trump as a dinner guest?

That made me LOL. I need therapy!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Hannibal....Alps...funny! Did I get the last episode right? Will tracked down this woman who was keeping the man who ate Hannibal's sister years ago, prisoner? Convinced her that Hannibal is really the one who ate the sister and this mysterious woman who kills birds is helping Will now.
Who was the man Hannibal stabbed at the dinner table? I left the room for 15 seconds!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think so, with the bird woman. Very disturbing that Will would string the prisoner up like that. That jumped the shark for me, I think we still have to believe Will has a moral compass over his strange visions and instincts, and that was too much for me.

The man Hannibal stabbed at the table was part of the group of museum/arty folk at the museum Hannibal lectured at. I think. The couple too, although I don't know if he killed them. For some reason he's picking them off one by one.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, June 20, 2015 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Hannibal is going to have to run out of Italy. Too many people are missing and last seen going to his place for dinner!
I forgot about that body strung up so weirdly--my brain trying to protect me--it was too much!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 22, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's been cancelled!!! I don't know why I didn't think it was at risk, but I wasn't expecting that at all.

I wonder if the season has a clear ending. It's the sort of show where they could have made a perfect one if they had warning. It's due to end at the end of August... maybe they haven't filmed those episodes yet and can do it justice.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

From what I have read they have filmed the ending and it was done in such a way that it could be a finale type of ending (like S2) in case they weren't picked up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really wish this show would have originated on HBO or Showtime. There would have been no holds barred as far the eps, and it would have lasted longer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Starting THIS WEEK the show is moving to Saturdays from Thursdays. (Aquarius is moving too.)

I think there are seven episodes left, so should all be over by the end of August.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is the preview they showed at Comic Con for the final episodes. I'm excited for the Red Dragon storyline! Spoilers ahead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loOgfXNs-VI

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh cool, Rieann! The actress that played Tara on "True Blood" is going to play Reba! Reba is the blind love interest of Dolarhyde.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm anxious to see her in this, Naja. :-)

Awesome episode!! Richard Armitage was uber creepy as Dolarhyde. This is going to be a wild ride to the finale.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Another great episode. I can't wait to see what happens in the finale next week.

Sad that it is the end of the show tho.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, this has really got good again. It's such a shame the beginning of the season was so indulgent, and put off a lot of those who had stuck with it through season one.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 29, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The finale tonight is a MUST SEE!

I snuck and watched it online after it aired in Canada Thursday night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was great finale, but I wasn't thrilled with "half" of the ending :-(

But I guess it couldn't end any other way if you think about it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think it had to be that way, and it was very fitting. The Scully/Bedelia thing at the end was pretty too!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: