TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Nashvillle: Archive through March 01, 2013 users admin

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I was at a TPAC (TN Performing Arts Center) luncheon on Tuesday, and Striking Matches performed. They wrote the song "When the Right One Comes Along," which we heard on the show.

Due to the extension - I am NOT complaining - of Survivor, I will watch last night episode at the library today!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Good episode tonight, but distressed to realize they are bumping it again next week--anyone know why? Their previews were for "two weeks from now", on Feb 27th.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
looks like ABC wanted to do a "special 20/20" next wednesday about the Academy Awards - as a build up for the ceremony the following sunday...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The man who plays Deacon makes me CRAZY.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Hope that's crazy in a good way, Marameko!
I am getting tired of the show not being on EVERY week. The Winter season break was bad enough but counting next week that's the second Wednesday the show hasn't been on since it came back January 9th.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for explaining the reason for next week's "bump", Legalboxer, although I wish they wouldn't do that. It seems to happen a lot lately...I think I remember another bump tonight, was it Glee? It makes it so hard to keep track: when is it new, when is it a rerun, when is it bumped? How can you get in the flow of a show, when they keep interrupting the flow?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh yes Snoop..... Good crazy, what a hunk.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I believe the "Dallas" hotel was the Sheraton where I park to volunteer at TPAC! I know they have also done filming AT TPAC and at my high school! I dont, as a rule, watch soap operas, but am finding this one interesting both for its locale and its subject!

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if this show will be one next week? It goes on and off like the refrigerator light bulb!!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Tn, all new episode on 2/27. I've seen commercials for it.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
TY, Snoopsmom!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the description, Tntitanfan: "It goes on and off like the refrigerator light bulb!!"

How true--and it drives me crazy!!! I refused to watch the substitute 20/20 Oscar special on principal this week; that felt SO unnecessary and really detrimental to "Nashville".

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I think Nashville is back tonight?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I really hope so!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New one tonight, but then at least three weeks before the next new one...

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
What?!? Why at least 3 weeks until the next new show? That's insane.The show is going to lose viewers if ABC continues doing this!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
"then at least three weeks before the next new one..."--You've got to be kidding!!!!

And after a big build-up on the Oscar telecast with a neat ad with Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) singing the theme from "Fame" ("I'm going to live forever") with scenes of the show playing in the background.
Why invite people on board and then drop the ball?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
3 weeks before the next new show is really annoying!!!!! How do they expect to keep us interested and involved in this show?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I would almost prefer to watch it in succession over the summer. It is annoying to become invested and then dropped every other week.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
I tried to listen at the end of the episode (where they did have previews) to hear what they had to say about next airing, but couldn't catch it. If it is bumped, then what is bumping it?

On other note, I liked the show a lot tonight except for the unexpected death. I REALLY was hoping for more duets from Gunnar and his brother. So sorry that character couldn't hang around longer; it seemed like a lot of interesting material there--why did they have to kill him off?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Nashville rerun is on next week in the time slot according to my TiVo schedule.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Luckily Comcast shows that are on a DVR setting for "new shows only" just "pop" up on my taping schedule.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh yes Snoop..... Good crazy, what a hunk.

Marameko...oh yes, soooo sexy. He and Rayna MUST get together.

I love this show.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
The previews didn't say anything about 3 weeks from tonight, just said all new.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Just watched this week's and thought it was great. Couldn't believe how much they got into a single episode and it aggravates me more that it might be 3 weeks before we see the next new episode!
I checked my dvr and it only projects 2 weeks, but it does list the next 2 Wednesdays as being repeats.