TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 19, 2013 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I found this news item about Michael Le vEll and how he is managing these days.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/michael-le-vell-coronation-streets-1728073

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cable. If the article is accurate, it sounds as if his castmates and friends are standing by him. But how can it not be taking a toll whether or not he is guilty.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I just saw this on facebook:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Kirsty last episode is filmed this week. I hope Tyrone gets out of jail and gets Ruby.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I agree Pippin!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Really? No one had a snappy comeback for Tracey in Dev's store?!

I hope the on the run storyline doesn't last long. They need to wrap up the Kirsty/Ty story soon it is starting to wear on me.

How do these people find there homes so quickly? Where exactly are Kirk and Beth moving to?

Oh Gail you are such a pill! Just convert the darn garage and get it over with! You don't have a car! She certainly didn't give David and Kylie any say so in the house prior now they want to have a say as they all of a sudden own it (that was quick) and she is acting like a petulant child. Would she rather have lost the house and been in someone else's box room?

Lordy Eileen is getting on my last nerve sticking her great big nose in where it doesn't belong and judging judging judging.

That was a funny little scene with Michelle talking to Steve in the pub about Tracey.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I dont even remember seeing Gail sign any papers or agree to sell her house! David had some guy come by with papers but Gail was drunk. Surely she wouldnt be allowed to sell her house like that! And now suddenly she is a lodger David and Kylie have Gail's old room. How did I miss the big selling moment?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know! Ridiculous. It went from discussing "when we own the house we want the big room" and the guy saying he thought he could get them the mortgage...to they own it.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched any of this weeks episodes yet but I want to add my frustration with Gail. I almost had a twinge of sympathy for her when she was watching Lewis' tape. But that is gone. It only makes sense that the current owners would get the main bedroom. The whole "woe is me, I have no place to live" routine is annoying.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
It's ridiculous that David & Kylie got the house practically overnight. How on earth could they get a mortgage? Gail moans about losing 40K--surely, with boarders, she could have paid off a mortgage. Oh, well, IMO, Gail is one of the densest people on the planet.

The Kirsty story just goes on and on and on. It's too bad they've made her so evil that she's bound to go to prison or worse, since the actress is so talented.

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I watched only 1 hour of last Sunday,cannot stand it any more, Tyrone, Fiz,, the babies all thy Kirsty lies. I have stopped watching CS. I'll come here for updates maybe.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Trini:

Spoiler
very soon they pause on the Tyrone and Kirsty story, and it becomes about other things for a while - hang in there!

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Kitt did u do that just for me? Lol what a co-incidence. I'll tape Sunday again, give it another hour....
Thanks Kitt

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Just in case anyone is interested, there's a fun page on Facebook for Canadian fans of Coronation street--no spoilers allowed.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cable. There were three when I did a search so I chose the one with the most followers.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Gail has to be one of the stupidest people on the planet. She's so self-righteous, when she has no reason to be, that to satisfy some need to be superior or something, she's willing to blow her whole family apart. People like that drive me nuts.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gail does love putting the boot in doesn;t she. I've only watched up to the point when Kylie landed in the hospital. That was a bit of an intimate moment when Nick stroked her cheek. I think it caught them both off guard from the looks on their faces and Nick's immediate exit. Hmmm

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The little adorable little boy who played Freddy Peacock is in remission from cancer.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4842410/coronation-street-hayden-whitbread-cancer-remission.html

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its nice to hear some good news for a change! I'm sure everyone who knows him is happy.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I just got a facebook spoiler stating:

Spoiler
Sunita dies in the fire at the Rovers.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I saw that too. It was something the actress wanted! This show is getting more over the top every month!

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
I guess I didn't complete the posting of my last post.

I have heard that there are going to be a few surprises during this event. Maybe it was the mood I was in when watching yesterday, but it seems that all the current storylines are getting a bit stale. Time to bring some of them to a conclusion.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It does look like things will be coming to a head over the next couple of weeks for the Tyrone/Kirsty story as well as Stella and the odious Karl, ick.

I did like the little sidebar of the tortoise and Lloyd. I like a little silly thrown in.

David has got to find out about Kylie and Nick. I can not stand to look at Gail's pious face for any length of time.

Katie and Ryan...really, do we have to go there. Poor Ches.

Lawrie

08-03-2002

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawrie a private message Print Post    
The Katie and Ryan thing bothers me. Can't Ryan go away to school again? Oh and maybe find a job for Karl wherever he ends up?

I'm curious as to how David will react when (not if, LOL) he finds out about Nick.

Seem that the big story of the season starts tonight in UK. I'm looking forward to it.

I also enjoy when they have little side stories like the Lloyd and the tortoise.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hate that they want to ruin Katy and Chesney's relationship! On this show it seems like its always the women who stray--Sally,Kylie Gail, Sunita,and Molly and even Deirdre back in the old days, are just a few off the top of my head. The only men I can think of are Ken Kevin and Peter!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Ken, Kevin, Peter, Karl, Lewis, Liam, Todd--all I can think of. Just about everyone cheats, sooner or later, on Corrie.