TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 25, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 08, 2013 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was a pretty fun show!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI - For any sci-fi and Jim Caviezel (Reese) fans out there.

Caviezel stars in a sci-fi movie in Syfy tonight called "Outlander" (2008). Apparently it's a mix-genre of aliens and vikings set in the viking times.

It replays tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday, the 11th).

Oh yeah...I'd never heard of it before and have no idea if it's good or bad!

outlander
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462465/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Finally got caught up. REally enjoyed last week's episode. I thought they guy who played the eccentric computer guy was really good. Fun episode indeed!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
So? Did you like Outlander? I can't believe you hadn't seen it before, it's been on TV a lot of times.

I remember watching it and wondering why I couldn't look away despite the movie. And of course the answer to that was Caviezel.

I'd seen him in that JLo movie and was transfixed also. He is my new "it" boy. I'd watch him turn pages of the phone book.

I didn't watch the Passion of the Christ because it creeped me out what little I did see. Maybe someday.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Frequency is another good movie starring Caviezel and Dennis Quaid.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
That's funny. I went to IMDB after I made my post and found several things that I don't remember him in. But I bet if I watch him it will be an aha moment. I mean the guy has "it" and he would be hard to miss but if the part is small enough he might not be on screen long enough to imprint on my brain.

I never heard of frequency before but I will keep an out for it. The voting public seemed to like it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
(((sigh))) Root...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
My stupid DVR only recorded the first minute of this show last night. I'm looking for an online viewing, since it's not on On Demand.

Now that calls for a "sigh!"

Is Root back?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
She's back!

I wonder where it was filmed, that looked like a very nice hotel.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 15, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That hotel was absolutely gorgeous. It looked like it might have been somewhere near Central Park.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"So? Did you like Outlander?"

LOL I haven't gotten to it yet...it's on my TIVO and I'll get to it someday.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kind of an odd episode tonight. I did appreciate the moments of levity at the end and a visit from our old Lost friend.

This show reminds me a bit of XFiles in the way that we have episodes that are kind of self contained and then we have episodes that are about the machine and all the drama around that. (Kind of like Xfiles which had monster episodes and then the thread of alien/conspiracy episodes.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoyed last night's episode because we got to see how the operatives work on the "Government's side" of the machine/numbers. It was different.

And I absolutely loved Bear giving her kisses to wake her up.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I actually did like it too for that reason -- we get to see how the govt is using the machine. I just missed our key characters -- a lot!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Since she took Ben's telephone number, we know she'll be back. Now she's going to have an ax to grind with Root.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Huh? I'm so confused. I don't try too hard to follow all the characters and how they fit together. I do enjoy the show though.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Since she took Ben's telephone number

That would be Harold's telephone number for non-Lost fans!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL. I didn't even catch that. He'll always be Ben to us.

Color -- Root was the lady that tied up the one lady and put her in the bathtub and then held that lady they were trying to kill in the hotel room. She's after the machine.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I don't even try . . . . If something clicks with the character -- fine. I know John Reese, Harold Finch, Carter, and Fusco are there. And Bear. And two or three others I recognize, but don't know names.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLOL... I didn't even catch that I wrote "Ben."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda: You are right - he will always be Ben to us.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just watched this episode last night. I felt like I was watching a different show for a while there. We kept saying, "Did this show turn into Person of Someone Else?" It was kind of fun to see Reese and Finch from a different perspective.

Did anybody else notice that when Finch gave her the card with the phone number, it was a real phone #, not just a 555 prefix like most shows do. The number on the card was (917) 285-7362 (we froze the DVR so we could read it). I called the number on my cell and got a voice mail from "Harold Rand at Universal Heritage Insurance" (it was Michael Emerson's voice). Hilarious!!! They did this on 24 once with a prop phone. Gave out a real phone number that fans could call and get a message from one of the characters. What a fun little bit of interaction with the fans!

ETA: Lexie, I didn't even realize that your wrote "Ben" instead of "Harold." I knew exactly who you meant!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that Babyjaxmom! It didn't even register in my mind that it was a real phone # -- funny but I always notice when they give a fake one because it reminds me that it's all fake, but a real one slipped right by me. Clever!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM: Didn't they give out the number for Oceana Airlines? I remember there was a "website" for Oceana and it showed where everyone was sitting on the plane.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They may have. I remember the web site and what a big deal it was when the show first started. I still can't get on a plane anymore without thinking about Lost.