TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 04, 2013 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I can make out some features in that photo after I brightened it more....but as far as *I* can see, it could be any brunette actress with long hair. Also it seems like her face is a little messed up (rotted?) in that picture above.

But if you guys saw Lori's face I'll take your word for it. I just couldn't make out any features when I watched the episode. (HD 46").

It still seems like they would have at least lit her face a little bit if they wanted to be sure it was recognizable as Lori.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
SFJ, it wasn't "rotted". As she moved, the shadow on her face changed. It's just more shadow in a different area.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I enlarged and cropped the first pic above so you can see what I mean when I said "rotted".

It could just be the extremely bad lighting that makes this face look so messed up, but this is what I see after changing the contrast, brightness and enlarging it:

lori

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
If Rick hallucinated seeing Lori on the stairs, I'm guessing he also hallucinated earlier in the season, when he answered a "ringing phone" in the prison office and asked for help.

Wouldn't it be fun if one of the symptoms of the zombie virus all the living people are carrying is that they begin hallucinating?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last episode they showed an episode of Maggie washing her arm a bit too much when she got back to the prison, someone (Hershel?) asked if she was scratched and she said no. It did make me wonder about some other side effect from having a little contact with the walkers, like perhaps if you were just scratched a little but not enough to kill you, you got something like a walker-flu that you could eventually (or not) recover from.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well, no doubt it was Lori now!!

on today's show. I was literally at the edge of my chair. Poor Axel, I liked him.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder where she gets her beautiful silk gown dry cleaned in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse...?

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Forgive me if I can't remember, but did the Governor actually leave Andrea in the town while he zombie bombed the prison? Because the driver of the truck even though totally covered in armor, was shaped like a girl and moved like one when they were leaving the truck. I was thinking it might have been Andrea. And where did they end up after they left the van??

I had too much going on when I was watching it, I really need to watch it again.

So glad Daryl's back! Sad that they killed the last prisoner though.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
I think Andrea was asking everybody where the Governor was and they told her "on a run". I think he left her in town and I doubt Andrea would turn against the prison group. But, I don't trust Andrea 100%.

When the Governor was shooting at Rick & Hershel I was hoping Daryl would sneak up behind him and shoot him but since that didn't happen Daryl did at least arrive just in time to save Rick. I was so happy Daryl decided to go back to his group. He needs them as much as they need him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The driver (I agree, looked like a small female) ran out through the gates and was picked up by The Governor's truck, and that's how they escaped.

I think Andrea is pretty clued up to the idea that the Governor is going for her friends (and that's probably where he was when she was asking Milton about him), and I think she's trying to work out a way to persuade the Governor to leave them alone. If she leaves Woodbury and goes to the prison she has no pull on the Governor any more and he'll do whatever he wants. But I agree, I don't trust her loyalties 100% anymore either.

Merle's an interesting problem. Maybe better someone like him works on your side than the other though.

Did anyone notice at one point someone was shooting at the Governor and his truck, and he just looked round at the truck and smiled, didn't duck or flinch at all! That man is a whole load of crazy!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I noticed that the Gov was just standing there shooting away not seeming at all worried that he could be shot. He looked way too happy and satisfied.
Poor Hershal, trying to talk some sense into Rick thru the fence! I am surprised that more of them havent cracked under all they've been thru, but now is not a good time!
I cant see how they are going to survive anymore attacks from the crazy Governor, unless someone gets him first! Then they can move on tothe town and assimalate with the good citizens(sheep) of Woodbury.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I love how the first shot is a dead hit and they can't hit a single thing after that.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, they did shoot the crap out of Axel, and somehow none of those bullets were traveling fast enough to pass through his body and hit Carol.

I love this show.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Who was the guy in the tower who was shot? Everyone in the prison group is accounted for.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One of the bad guys got in the tower. I couldn't work out how, as I thought it was on the Prison side of the fence but I guess it was a tower just beyond the main safe area.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Have to tried the walking dead app? LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Is that you Lost?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I tried to use that app but the upload a photo button took me to facebook, and the facebook button also took me to facebook! I just wanted to upload a photo.

That's a really good one, Lost. If you look back at the other ones someone has done President Obama!

http://www.deadyourself.com/walkers

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I did this using my ipad.... (Same as iPhone) but it takes me to my photo album, I don't think it ever took me to Facebook

Yes whrl....after I altered my face eyes and mouth. 😬

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I have become highly interested in how the Governor became what he has. So I have purchased the ebook "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor (The Walking Dead Series)." One reason is we have seen how Rick became Rick and so on. This is not a comic book.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
SNL did a parody of Walking Dead last night. It was pretty funny.

Video here:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/462776

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was funny, Naja, thanks!

Vickie, let us know if that book is spoiler free as I'm interested too, sounds like it might be if it's Governor background, but I always fear I'll find out something I didn't want to know. (For instance in the comics, apparently the Governor is renowned in the comic books for having the eye patch, and it would have spoilt it for me if I'd had an idea that during that fight with Michonne he'd have been stabbed in the eye. It's just a little thing, but it's nice to be completely clueless.)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
So far it is way before he reaches the town and the zombie illness has just recently happen. I am only on page 68 of the story.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And I learned the truth from Lenny Bruce,
And all my wealth won't buy me health,
So I smoke a pint of tea a day.

Every time I see today's actor I end up saying those lyrics to myself over and over.

We've seen some sad things on this show, but I think tonight's episode was one of the saddest.

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
I was wondering how the hitchhiker survived alone all these months, if he didn't know any better than to shout his head off as he chased Rick's car; as loud noise attracts the walking dead, the hitchhiker seemed to be advertising himself as dinner.

(Which, of course, he wound up being.)

(Also, his backback and the kitchen utsensils hanging from it all seemed to be brand new and spanking clean.)